Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > So Long and Goodnight.

So Long and Goodnight.

by ShootingStars 1 review

The beginning of the end.. The story starts at the end, really.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2013-07-17 - 405 words

1Exciting
He pressed enter. Now it was global. Over. Gone.
So here was the end of My Chemical Romance.
I stared blankly at the screen my eyes occasionally flickering at what was going on around me. The band and the team stood around in the circle speaking in hushed whispers. 'And now, like all great things, it has come time for it to end. Thanks for all of your support, and for being part of the adventure.'
This really couldn't be happening.. Could it? And all because of me, surely not?

Flashback
Sashcas POV:
The fans get more violent as a black car with tinted windows, arrives through the private entrance. The barriers shake, emitting a loud metallic clash as fans get more and more excited, waiting to see their hero's. Why am I here?! My bestfriend Phillipa screams ecstatically as a scruffy black haired man clambers out of his car, scanning the crowd with squinted eyes, his gaze falling on me, before he is forced away by the security guard. What a tramp.. He looks like he doesn't even know what hes going here.. I thought as Phillipa collapses beside me. Such a drama queen I help her back to her feet and pat her down. She breaths exasperatedly "Sash.. That was Gerard Way.." Phillipa fans her face with her hand before carrying on.. "And he looked right at me!"

Gerards POV
As the security guard bustled me away, I tried to swing one last look at the girl, standing oblivious, quite obviously questioning her existence whilst surrounded by screaming fans. I give the security guard a low growl, his signal to get off me and as he did so I slip to the side. I slip out my phone and quickly tap onto Twitter, posting a tweet, @GerardWay So lovely to see so many fans out today! Sorry I cant talk, enjoy the show! Checking the rest of the notifications I notice a text, from Lynz, I sigh. The fifth text today, another one to add to the ignore list. I slip the phone back into my pocket and walk to the changing rooms, people surrounding me as they get me ready.


Authors Notes:
Hi guys, its been a while, but have decided to start a new project over the summer! Hope you like it, please provide any feedback or comments! All are welcome!
Oh and a free cookie if you do ;D
Sign up to rate and review this story