Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > So Long and Goodnight.

A Night To Remember?

by ShootingStars 0 reviews

An amazing night, well for some, anyway..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2013-07-21 - 461 words

0Unrated
Saschas POV:
The queuing process was dubious and the amount of screaming fans were driving me mad. The scruffy dark haired mans image was one I couldn't shake from my mind but as the man ripped Phillipa's ticket, she was off in a sprint, forcing me to snap out of my deep thoughts. Oh for fuck sake, Phillipa As I reached as close to the stage as we could get, the fans giving me a weird look as I stood hyperventilating, a scruffy haired man walked on stage, but it wasn't Gerard. Phillipa squealed and the fans started cheering, the man flashing the crowd a cheeky grin before bowing and scurrying off stage. Screams of 'I love you Frank!' alerted me to the fact it was Frank Iero. I was probably just being paranoid but I'm sure he looked straight at me.

Gerards POV
I gave Frank a little shove, "Get out there" I growled as I pushed him onto the stage. I watched Frank ponce around for a while as his eyes frantically scanned the screaming fans for the blond beauty and waited impatiently for his return.

Franks POV
I hate Gerard.. Why does he always do this to me? Here I am, now standing on stage like a complete idiot trying to find an excuse for being out so early. I spotted her within seconds, I mean she stood out like a sore thumb. God I hate that phrase. But she was stunning. Gerard had described her to me, describing how her blond hair cascaded around her face and as I scurried back to Gerard backstage I remembered the purpose of my embarrassment.
"She was there.." And Gerard's face lit up like a light bulb.

Later..

Phillipas POV:
The concert was at its peak. The vibe was amazing and everything was buzzing. Pulses of electricity shot through my body like lightening and I rocked out in the mosh pits with all my might, knowing I would survive the night. Little did I expect what would happen next..

Gerards POV
I saw the silhouette of the person fall. I just hoped it wasn't her. But just in case it was, I was going to do something.

Sashcas POV
I heard a piercing scream, one that I could recognize anywhere. It was Phillipa and she was in trouble.

Phillipas POV
...And someone held out their hand.

Authors Notes:
Hey guys, thank you for your feedback, it is really appreciated and always welcomed! I hope you enjoy the next chapter, I've left it on a bit of a cliffhanger so please let me know what you think! And sorry its a bit rushed, schools not exactly finished yet, but I am trying to squeeze as many chapters in as I can!
Sign up to rate and review this story