Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Please Read.

Please Read.

by intoyouricyblues 17 reviews

This is very important.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-07-25 - 210 words

0Unrated
So. Um. Hi, people of Ficwad. It's Miles.

For anyone, everybody, who ever the fuck cares, I have something to tell you.

Ari's dead.

Fuck me I'm sobbing right now. I can't even

I only found out because my mom begrudgingly called me at boarding school and told me that Dad was gonna 'get my ass back here' so I could attend the funeral.

He nearly beat her to death but that's not what killed her. She hung herself in her bedroom. Mom found her.

I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry I couldn't do anything. I'm so sorry I was a coward and didn't protect her from him. And now she's gone.

Wanna know the cherry on top? The police still don't believe the fact that our dad was abusing us. Dad fucking whipped her like an animal and managed to convince the cops that it was fucking self harm. She never hurt herself (far's I know) other than when she tried to slit her throat.

I'm crying. She's gone. My baby sister. She's gone.



She left a note. I won't show you the personal parts but she wanted me to put this on Ficwad.

I'll put it up later because its really hard to type right now.

I'm sorry.
Sign up to rate and review this story