Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I'm New, But I Need Help.

by holdontillmay 8 reviews

I just joined because I desperately need to talk to someone. I have nowhere else to go.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2013-07-30 - 350 words

0Unrated
Hi guys. I'm new here. I just made my account because this website seems to have a very strong support group for MCR fans.
I'm just going to be straightforward and say I need some help. I've attempted suicide 4 times and have been admitted to 2 mental hospitals. This is going to be my last attempt.
My dad locked up his pistol somewhere because I've threatened to the authorities to use it on myself before. That was my original plan. Now I plan on either overdosing, which I've never done before, or slitting my wrists, which I've tried twice.
I can explain why it's all come down to this. First of all, in a few days I'm supposed to be starting my freshman year of high school with all my closest friends. But my parents have decided to send me away to a longterm facility with other girls and guys on campus that will live with me and go to school with me. I will only see my parents once a week. Normally I'd be thinking "Holy shit! I get to meet new people like me and be away from my parents! This is awesome!" But if they send me there, I won't get to see my friends until I turn eighteen, or talk to my boyfriend.
Another reason why I feel this is my only solution- I've been emotionally abused and living in fear of my parents for years. They're the reason that my mental state has been so rocky for so long. Also, my parents are cutting off the service on my phone today. I won't be able to call anyone for help, or talk to my boyfriend, who lives a few states away, ever again. I've struggled with my weight and my appearance for years, and my mom pressures me about it all the time. I'm sick of feeling so insecure all the time, and feeling so fucking ugly.
I just wanted to say goodbye. I'm not sure if I want help at this point, or if it will even work for me. I just want to die.
Sign up to rate and review this story