Categories > Original > Romance > Monster

Chapter 1.4

by RedsWolf 0 reviews

The first tragedy of many

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-07-30 - 191 words - Complete

0Unrated
While i was blinking back tears of agony, i stared up at Chare. "What did i do to deserve this..?" i choked out and nearly jumped in shock when a transparent body stepped out of my sister's. Chare's body dropped to the floor, revealing the now visible woman standing infront of me. She wore a short, tight fitting, red dress with black heels. Her curly dark hair tumbled down her back and she narrowed her grey eyes at me. "You deserve this because of your vanity. You may have never said it aloud, but i made your heart reveal the darkness inside it." the woman said, "See those crescent shaped marks? They'll leave scars. If you haven't found true love by the time the last mark fades, you'll stay a beast forever." She turned and walked away, her heels clicking against the floor. "Oh..and my name is Deliah, the witch of the dark. Remember it." she chuckled and faded away. At first, i thought i was going to die. My muscles ached and burned, i itched all over, and it felt like my teeth were all falling out at once.
Sign up to rate and review this story