Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Queen Of Hearts

She Packs A Punch

by moocow 6 reviews

Here you go. Yay for new stories that really have plot development! three cheers for pudding! Now pull your hands out of your pants and use both hands to review! ;P

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2006-08-04 - Updated: 2006-08-05 - 1311 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5- She Packs A Punch

"Galante! What the hell are you thinking?" I sighed and shook my head.

"You have to understand," Massino grunted and I could tell he was not happy, which was not a good thing.

"Listen, you have three weeks to get this boy wrapped around your finger...ok?" An unfamiliar feeling rose in my chest.

"Massino...it's going to be so hard," I paused as he sighed. "He's different; he doesn't act like a horny mobster,"

"Listen. I don't care. I just want him dead, and if that doesn't happen, you'll go down with him," I bit my lip and decided against arguing.

"I'll do what I can," he hung up. Not moments later I got a phone call. Sighing, I answered and mumbled a hello.

"Uh...Alex?" My heart jumped.

Pete

"Hey Pete,"

"Are you ok? You sounded a bit upset," I cursed at his concern. If he ever was going to fall, he was going to fall hard.

"I'm fine..." I had to think of something fast. "I...I just got off with my brother, and I guess I'm staying here instead of going back home for the holidays," I slightly heard him sigh in relief.

"Well, I'm staying at the dorm, one of the few that are...just wondering," he paused and I smiled. I could picture him scratching the back of his neck. "Did you want to hang out or something?" Looking over at Sonny who was watching me I nodded before realizing he couldn't see that.

"Oh, um...yeah, sure," I mumbled.

"Cool...uh, it's kind of cold, so try and avoid wearing a skirt...there is actually warnings for a blizzard shaking the city," My eyes lit up.

"You think it's going to snow?" I asked and Pete smirked.

"Yeah...but hurry up so you don't get snowed out," Biting my lip I smiled and we said our quick goodbyes before I looked up to see Sonny shaking his head.

"You're smiling..." I was startled and shook my head.

"Sorry," I mumbled and turned to walk to my room.

"Alessandra...you're forgetting about your mission..." I shook my head.

"That's insane,"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I shivered as I stepped into the dorm building, seeing a few students dragging suitcases out of their rooms. Pulling my black coat on tighter I brushed some of the snow from outside off of the fake fur that got caught on the hood. Yes, even for an Italian mob mistress, I never wore real fur. It was sickening. Knocking on the familiar door I saw a new headline with a picture I almost had forgotten about. Back at my apartment Joe had discovered my old camera, the Polaroid dispensing one. It was all of us were wearing old fifties clothes that yet again Joe had found in the trunk at the foot of my bed.
You got a problem wit meh?
I smiled at the caption just before Pete answered the door.

"Hello," I smiled and nodded my head before he let me in and closed the door watching me cross the room and uncomfortably sit down on the edge of the bed.

"What do you want to do today?" he asked and I shrugged.

"Let's do something fun," Pete smiled and nodded before walking over to where his cell phone was placed.

"Like what though?" I thought for a minute.

"It may not be your kind of thing, but uh...you guys want to go to a club? We could go dancing," Pete smirked and shrugged sitting down next to me.

"Why not? There's always room for something new," That his home, hard.

I was never given the chance to do something new. I looked away as he dialed Joe's number and right as he answered noticed me in a state. He nudged me as I heard Joe talking and made me smile.

"I'm fine," I mouthed and he raised an eyebrow but shook his head, answering Joe.

"Yeah...meet us there...that sounds great," He closed his phone and turned to me.

"We are going to meet Joe and Patrick there, ok?" I nodded and Pete wrapped an arm around me, bringing me close.

Yet again, I was startled.

"You sure you are ok?" Smiling I looked up at him.

"Yeah, I'm as perfect as I'm going to get," But oh how so much of a lie that was.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Have you even gone to a club and you could literally feel the bass running though your entire body? Or even at a friend's over the top birthday party. It was insane. Joe was busy hitting on girls, and what I noticed, failing miserably. Patrick was literally clinging to me as we walked around, trying to find a table. Pete looked a bit transfixed on the lights as he held onto my hand, guiding us through the crowd of people. I tightened my grip on Patrick in hopes of knocking him out of his trance and he just smiled. We sat down, well they did and I decided to go get a drink.

"I'll be right back," I mumbled and the two nodded, looking around. As soon as I approached the bar the bartender raised an eyebrow at me.

"What?" I asked and he smirked.

"Alessandra Galante," My eyes widened and I looked up at the cocky smiling bartender, who now was leaning against the bar looking me up and down. "Last time I saw you, you were working hard for your money," I glared and gritted my teeth. I was sick of this guy.

"Listen Freddy," I hissed and a few people at the bar looked over at the increasing argument.

"Whoa there now...just was wondering if you'd like to...you know," I rolled my eyes. "Get together?" I shook my head.

"Not happening, Malino," As I turned away, he grabbed my forearm and brought me back.

"Come on," he persisted and I was glad to hear a familiar voice appear next to me.

"Listen pal, she said no," Turning I saw Pete.

Oh, shit. Why oh shit? Freddy was almost twice his size. Not one to pick a fight with. But at the same time, I was relived somebody was willing to stop this. Gasping slightly, I felt Freddy release his grip and raise a fist to knock Pete out and I acted fast. I grabbed his fist and I think all of us looked a little shocked. Quickly I through him back and punched him with my own fist before grabbing Pete's wrist and dragging his shocked self away from the bar and over to where Patrick and Joe were sitting.

"Ok, I know now to never piss you off," Joe looked a bit surprised.

"What did she do to you?" he asked and I bit my lip.

"Oh, it wasn't me...some jackass bartender hitting on her," Joe smirked and high fived me as Patrick just shook his head.

"We got a kick ass, /literally/, girl as a friend," I smiled and blushed as I covered my mouth with my hand. Pete smiled and sat down next me and shook his head.

"This girl packs a punch..." Joe laughed.

"I wonder how she is in bed," My cheeks flamed up and the table including Patrick burst out laughing. Pete nudged me and wiggled his eyebrows.

"We will just have to figure that out some day now, Alex," I lightly chuckled and shook my head. Patrick smirked.

"Easy there Pete..." I smiled and thanked Patrick as Pete played around some more, making faces at Joe.

I was having so much fun and laughing, and I can say that I was having the best time I have had in a long time. That's when the smile disappeared from my face and I bit my lip.

I'm going to be in deep shit. Freddy knows Massino
Sign up to rate and review this story