Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > To the End

To the End

by bulletproof 1 review

"God FUCKING SHIT FUCK FUCK!!!!" Frank screeched as he darted out the door and into the street. He couldn't believe it. Gerard was a FUCKING CHEATER.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-05-03 - 565 words - Complete

0Unrated
"God FUCKING SHIT FUCK FUCK!!!!" Frank screeched as he darted out the door and into the street. He couldn't believe it. Gerard was a FUCKING CHEATER. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!" Frank yelled again and he ran until his lungs gave out and collapsed into the neighbors yard. Goddamned smokers lungs..
It all started when Frank met Gerard at the grocery store and Gerard had dropped the instant ramen on his foot and he instantly knew they had a connection. Frank had been lured in by that sassy motherfucker (and damn he was fuckin sassy) and before he could say "pickles" he had fallen in love.
Gerard would pick him up every night and they would go bowling or hang out in Gerard's shed. And the best part of all was that Gerard was so much like a girl that Frank never had to be straight again (I mean come on the man wore feather boas and had long black hair and a super girly face for gods sake). Everything had been perfect and then Gerard had to go and fuck it up.
After several hours, Frank finally realized he was still in the random persons lawn, so he got up and started walking. Suddenly a pink beetle rummaged down the road and came to a halt in front of Frank. Frank knew that car. Gerard jumped out of the pink beetle and tackled Frank to the ground. Frank screeched in terror as he tried to claw his way (haha way get it) out from under Gerard.
"Please Frank I'm so sorry please forgive me I love you so much Frank PLEASE!" Gerard wailed, tears streaming down his face. Frank wanted to forgive him, but he just couldn't. He couldn't. When Frank saw the opportunity, he kneed Gerard in the balls.
As Gerard wailed on the ground and Frank made a run for it. He ran as fast as he could until he reached the local coffee shop.
It reminded him of Gerard. Frank didn't like that. Frank ran into the coffee shop and ordered Gerard's favorite coffee on the menu. When the woman gave him the cup, Frank grabbed it and poured the searing hot coffee all over her face. Frank was still mad. He stormed out of the coffee shop and ran all the way home. Frank grabbed some stuff in his safe and grabbed his car keys. He got in the car and drove. He knew exactly where Gerard would be.
"Heueueueueueuehehehha" Frank laughed to himself. Frank pulled up to Gerard's house and ran into the basement. Gerard was doing exactly what Frank thought. Sleeping with that THING. "Well well Gerard.. Look who's at it again" Frank yelled bitterly. Gerard looked up, shocked.
"Frank its- I... It's not what you think! Gerard choked out, a guilty look on his face. "Frank we can work this out I love you please I'll never see him again I promise!" Gerard wailed, he was crying now.
"Well Gerard, I would have forgiven you.. but not for him. Never for HIM!" Frank yelled bitterly. "But... why?" Gerard acted like he DIDN'T KNOW. "BECAUSE YOU FUCKING SLEPT WITH FUCKING JUSTIN BIEBER YOU SICK FUCK!!" Frank screeched. He took out his gun and shot Gerard 69 times. He was taken care of. Now it was Justin's turn... Frank was going to have some good old sassy fun. He was the new sassmaster now.
Sign up to rate and review this story