Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > To the End

Le Part 2

by bulletproof 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Published: 2013-08-15 - Updated: 2013-08-15 - 1108 words

0Unrated
Frank ran as fast as he could along the side of the highway, still running off the adrenaline rush he had from mutilating Justin Bieber. Now that Gerard was dead, he felt so alive, and so...sassy. He was a couple miles from the airport and he figured he could get there in an hour or so.

After about 20 minutes of running, Frank got bored. He suddenly ran out into the middle of the highway when he spotted a pink Beetle. Frank hated pink Beatles. He jumped in front of the car and perched on the hood, trying to decide what he would do with this unlucky bastard.

After 20 minutes Frank propelled himself off the car and back onto the road. He took out his butcher knife and stabbed in into the side of the Beetle. Once he had ripped the hinges off, he flung open the door and pulled the driver out of the car.

The driver of the pink beetle was a man. He looked around 200 pounds and his body was littered with tattoos. "Nice car" Frank sneered before he took off one of his High heeled pink stilettos and stabbed it into the man's throat.

Frank felt like a unicorn. A majestic, high unicorn.

Frank looked down at the bloody mutilated body at his feet. I shouldn't put the body to waste...
[//]
Frank quickly grabbed a suitcase he has hidden in his ass and shoved the body into it. When he had successfully zipped the suitcase closed, Frank shoved the suitcase back into the warm crevices of his ass.

Frank grabbed his pink stiletto off the ground and continued running. Once he arrived at the airport, Frank shoved a couple more knives up his ass and went to board the plane.

The flight attendants came by and offered him food. Frank grabbed the mini pretzels and a coke and shoved them up his ass too - for later.

When they had finally reached their destination, Frank got up and spotted his friend Ray, waiting by the gate to pick him up.

"OHMYGODRAYIMISSEDYOUANDYOUREBEUTIFULBOUNCINGFORSOMUCH!!" Frank screeched, running full speed towards Ray.

"IMISSEDUTOOUSRUPIDLITTLEMIDGETOHMYGOD" Princess fro fro (yea dats wat i call him shut da fuk up) screeched like a little girl, running towards Frank with his bright pink fro flowing in the wind.

"OHMYGODUDYEDURFROILOVEIT!!" Frank yelled stroking Princess fro fro's mesmerizing neon pink fro.

Ray smiled at Frank, shoving his hand up Franks ass and pulling out his suitcase.

"'Let me carry that for you" Ray smacked his lips against Frank, shoving the suitcase into his own ass.

"I have so much to tell you Ray" Frank lovingly bit at Ray's neck. "And I brought dinner." He smiled deviously.


~3 hours later~

"OHMYGODTHWTSONOFABITCHIMSOSORRYBABY" Ray screeched at hugged Frank tightly. Frank had just told him about Gerard.

"I know I know" Frank cried into Ray's shoulder, pulling a tissue out of his ass and blowing his nose.

"You did the right thing baby don't worry, now let's have dinner" Ray opened up the suitcase and put the mans rotting carcass onto a plate. "You'll feel better."

Ray was right, after eating Frank felt so much better. He felt like he need to do something to get back at Gerard for good.

Suddenly a light bulb went off in Frank's head. He knew exactly what he needed to do.

"I see a light bulb on your head Frank, what are you thinking?" Fro fro said, pulling the light bulb off Franks head before it fell and broke.

"I know exactly what I need to do" Frank laughed maniacally before he had to stop because he was choking on a leg bone he'd eaten earlier.

Once Frank had pooped out the leg bone, they got in Fro fro's white van that he used for his daycare business and put Frank's plan into action. Ray sped full speed down the road, the screams of the children from Ray's daycare making great music to keep them entertained.

Once they had reached their destination, Frank jumped out of the van and knocked in the door of a smelly old warehouse. He was so excited the gay was radiating right off of him.

After several seconds, the door was open by no other than...

WAIT FOR IT

WAIT FOR IT

WAIT FOR IT

WAAIITTT FOR IT

WAAAAAITTTT FOR IT


ONE DIRECTION!

Frank flashed a smile bigger than Gerard's ass. (And believe me Gerd's ass was BIG). Frank knew how much Gerard hated one direction. He twerked into the warehouse in excitement.

Frank twerked on Harry's face, greeting him. He twerked up and down the warehouse until he could twerk no more.

Frank spent the rest of the day twerking and fucking one direction.

He and Gerard were now even.

Frank twerked on the floor some more until he heard screaming and looked up.

"OHMYFUCKINGOD FUCKING FUCM FUCK FUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK!!!" Gerard screeched, ripping the heads of one direction clean off their bodies.
"Ge- ger- Gerald??" Frank stuttered, he couldn't believe his eyes.

"I missed you fonkeh and ur butiful poop brown eyes" Gerard said, stroking Franks poop brown eyes with his still bloody hand.

"We're even now" Frank said, licking the guts off Gerd's chin.

"You're the sass queen and I'm the twerk king, we were meant to be together baby" Frank screeched, hugging the sass queen tightly.

"Ur gay is showing fronkeh" Gerard giggled, pulling a sparkle crown out of his ass and placing it in his head.

"Not as much as u" Frank sneered, pointing at Gerard's bright pink sparkly spandex jumpsuit.

Gerd shrugged and shaked his ass while applying more sparkly lip gloss on his face.

Suddenly Fronk felt a tugging in his stomach. He ran to the corner and threw up sparkles all over the ground.

"I- ohh.." Gerard stared, running over to lick up the puke. "You should do that more often" Gerard whispered, breathing heavily.

"Okay" Frank giggled, Grabbing Gerard's mouth and throwing up again inside of it.

After several hours of Frank throwing up, he knew they needed to go.

"Come on bbz" Frank grabbed the sass queen and pulled him out of the warehouse.

"OHMYGODYOUGUYSAREBACKTOGETHERIMSOHAPPYFORYOUOHMYGOD!!" Ray screeched, coming to tackle them.

They all fucked each other with a bone left over from when Gerard had killed one direction. A few hours later Fronk and the sass queen decided they needed to go.

"BYE BYE FRO FRO!" Frank and Gerard yelled, getting up.

Frank and Gerd got into the pink beetle and drove off the nearest cliff. It was time to go to twerk heaven.

Forever.





Also please check out this fanart that was made :) http://i.imm.io/1fnxD.jpeg
Sign up to rate and review this story