Categories > Original > Drama > To The End

Chapter Two

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-08-19 - 1147 words

0Unrated
It's been two weeks since I've been home, and Jack and I have been connected at the hip. We spent as much time together as we could.

I told him stories about the tour, his favorite the one about us getting detained in Japan over two gift samurai swords Matt and I had gotten. They weren't shaprened.

He laughed extremely hard at the part where Matt was taken for a cavity search. After Id given him the wrapped boxes full of gifts, he realized that the sword I'd picked up was for him.

We spent a week alone of me teaching him the proper stance. "You're an expert on this now, huh?" He laughed. "I thought you were only in Japan for what, three weeks?"

I froze midswing, my arm arched out. "Excuse me if I'm a fast learner. Sorry." I rolled my eyes and finished the slow movement as he copied me.

When he'd sheathed his sword, I dug the stick I was using into the ground, leaning on it heavily. "Good run." I held up my hand.

His palm connected with mine a second before he jerked back. "Ow! You're hot!" He gasped. I touched my hand to my cheek.

My skin was hot. I touched my necklace, feeling the sight throb. "I'm fine. Hey, I gotta go. Band practice." I lied easily.

"I'll come too." He smiled, starting to get closer. I stepped back.

"Members only, spaz." I smiled, turning away. I walked down the sidewalk toward the house the guys were renting. The door was open before I even reached the porch.

I went in and walked through the house to the backyard. The guys stood there, waiting for me. We broke into a dead sprint toward the trees behind their fence. As we ran, I took my ring off.

My power exploded out of me, licking over them and releasing their powers. I took my necklace off with a skilled tug and held it tightly as it grew from a small sword charm to a full fledged sword.

The chain wrapped around my wrist and up my forearm, a silver python clinging to my skin. As our speed got faster than any human eye could follow, I reached out with my mind, searching for the area breach.

Up North in the mountains. I took the lead, the guys falling in a V formation behind me.

When we reached the mountain side, I clawed my fingers into the rocks, leaving gouges in it. Our speed didn't decrease as we climbed up the mountain.

As we reached the valley, I stopped. The icy bite of snow, the rich scent of grass and the thick, sweet smell of blood filled my nose.

My mouth watered slightly, but I held back the urge to pounce. In the far reach of the feild, I saw a quivering white mass. Pointing silently, I waved the guys to stay put with my hand.

Sword at the ready, I made my way over to the mass. As I got closer, I saw it was a man. And he was where the blood was coming from.

He didn't even notice me until I stood over him, sword tipped and ready to slice into his neck. Slowly, his eyes opened. And, in those white blue eyes that matched mine, I saw fear.

"Please. Help." He panted, a small trickle of blood leaking out of the corner of his mouth. My lips twitched as I held back the snarl tat threatened to slip from them.

"What generation are you? Who are you? Why are you here? What happened to you?" I asked in jaggedly. His eyes shut tight.

"Second generation. Thompson. I came. Looking for you. I was punished. And banished." He said, more blood following the first wave. "Please. Help me. Isabel." He begged, a tear slipping out of his eye.

With a sigh, I ran my sword into the ground beside me and lowered myself to my knees next to him. My eyes scanned over him quickly.

He had a few shallow cuts and dark brusies, but his hand was over where I assumed the major wound was. Just over his heart.

I wrapped my hand around his wrist, moving it away. Blood seeped out of the deep gash and I almost lost myself. "Hold my hand." I said, wrapping my fingers around his blood ones.

Biting my lip, I held my free hand palm down over the wound, not touching it yet. There was a small sizzle and his hand tightened on mine slightly. "Ready?" I asked, looking at his face.

He was handsome, from what I could tell. Even thought one of his eyes was swollen almost shut and his face was cut up and covered in blood and sweat, he was nice looking.

Not close to Jack though. He nodded, clenching his jaw. I pressed my hand to the wet gash, steam rasing as his wound was singed and healed.

His back arched but he didn't scream. I don't know why, but that made me proud. When I moved my hand, all that was left was blood on my hand and scar in him.

He slumped against the soft grass under us, panting heavily. I wiped the blood from his face with my fingers. He watched as I sniffed his blood and licked it off my hand. "Why were you banished?" I asked, licking my lips.

"Because I refused to kill you." He tried to sit up but fell back again.

"And what makes you think you could have killed me?" I asked, my voice calm. I waved the guys up to us.

"I know I can't. But my father thinks I could have." He said softly, suddenly nervous about everyone around us.

"And who is your father?" I raised my eyebrow. He closed his eyes and sighed.

"Arthur." My jaw snapped shut. His eyes opened. The guys fell still and silent.

"Why exactly were you banished?" I asked, not relaxing my jaw.

"I'm in love with you." My cheeks burned at his open answer.




A sort of long one for you guys today. I'm not feeling all that great, but I decided to write anyway.

Anyway, I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I really don't want to go. I hate that place. They're always trying to force me to get shots that I don't need at all and a bunch of crap.

Which, for those of you who don't know, medical needles like syringes and shit are one of the few things in the world that I can't deal with.

So no, I won't be taking pointless shots, bitch doctor. Sorry for being smart.

Anyway, I'm gonna stop ranting now and try to eat something. Wish me luck on not vomiting.

While you're at it, R+R and all that fun stuff.

Hugs and Pizza,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story