Categories > Original > Humor > This Is A Blog :)

Hi Guys:)

by Hozzie 2 reviews

So, hello guys :3

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2013-09-02 - 840 words

0Unrated
So, I haven't uploaded anything in a while ;L Thought I'd tell you what I've been up to :)

On Wednesday my Mom drove us down to London and went a lot places in one day ;L We got the tube to-

OH MY GOD THE TUBE WAS HILARIOUS :') We went to Golder's Green station and there was a tube already there so Mom was like "Let's get on." She jumped on and I couldn't get on because she was in the way and the doors slammed shut and she turned around and her face was priceless before the tube started moving oh my god :') I was peeing myself laughing on the platform and I rang her and I was like "What... What do you want me to do?" But she came straight back haha :')

So anyway, I don't even remember where we went but we were looking for the Matilda musical and it was sold out. We ended up in Trafalgar Square then walked down to Buckingham Palace and we went heaps of other places but I can't remember their names :L Then I was like "We need to go to Victoria, that's where Wicked is!" and Mom was walking SO slow and our legs were both aching at this point and we were hungry 'cos it was like 6 and we hadn't eaten since that sausage roll at 12... Eventually we made it to Victoria and we got two tickets for Wicked! :D

We had dinner then went to see the show and oh my god even though the show was bloody fantastic, THOSE TWO LITTLE GIRLS BEHIND ME DID MY FUCKING HEAD IN. One girl I could just about handle through the first half because she just kept whimpering that she was scared BUT THE OTHER GIRL KEPT KICKING MY SEAT THE LITTLE BITCH. Her Mom was like "Stop kicking the seat." and she would for like a minute THEN BLOODY CARRY ON. Then they both got on my nerves for the second act because they sang one song and they were both like "Is it finished now?" and then EVERY TWO MINUTES FOR THE REST OF THE SECOND ACT ALL I HEARD WAS "Is it finished now? Is it finished now?"

Wicked ISN'T a show for little kids. People might think it is, but it's not.

I personally think you should wait till your kids are a bit older to take them to a West End show because at like a pantomime the tickets don't cost a lot and there's heaps of little kids because the show is for little kids. But with the West End, people pay A LOT of money to see the show and travel a long way (I went to the bathroom and I was surrounded by Americans) and they don't want the show ruined by little kids - Anyway, rant over.

Then HOLY SHIT we went back to the hotel and Mom was like "I don't like the lock on the door, I'm putting a chair against the door." And I was like "Oh My God Mom, you're such a weirdo." But I'm so glad she did because at 3AM someone tried to get into the room! Mom yelled "Hello?" and they left thank god but there were some people talking loudly and we were both a bit scared so we didn't get to sleep again until like 4.30AM...

We tried to complain to the manager the next morning but he was like "You shouldn't have left the key in the lock." and we were like "WE DIDN'T FOR CRYING OUT LOUD."

Yeah, the rest of the trip to London didn't beat the first day :) Wicked's coming to Birmingham next year and Mom promised to take me :D



Saturday night I slept at Becca's house with Jess H and oh my god it was hilarious :') We were all a bit hyper from so much chicken + chocolate and we watched Insidious on my laptop and afterwards we were so scared that Jess walked round the house with a saucepan and me and Becca had knives. Also, we attempted to freeze four of her brothers toys into jelly and it worked but Becca worried we'd get into trouble so we had to dig them out ;L Then we watched Mean Girls and then the X Factor and HOLY SHIT if you haven't seen it then watch 'J Star Valentine - Hallelujah' - Here's a link, holy shit, it's hilarious :') - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzf6B4Yj_Bc

Then today I had my college enrolment and they gave me a student ID badge with my picture on it but unfortunately I attempted to dye my hair blue last night and now I look like a sea monster and my face was still a bit blue and that's what I'll have on my student IT until next September ;L Brilliant.

So yeah, I'm gonna try and go back to regularly updating and I start college next Monday! :)

Love Hozzie
xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story