Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > The Big Badolescent and Laura's second Strike

Chapter 17 Isabella's Reign Of Terror

by orieo82 0 reviews

Isabella has found a new superfood to make her indestructible and you'll never believe what it is

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-09-05 - 2312 words

0Unrated
Meanwhile Josh found a way to fight Isabella but she wasn't going to give up on him or John who was now wide awake in his own room minus Isabella's Footie parade.
Josh: Take that Shapiro maybe now I can get back to living my own life
Isabella cackled inside of Josh's stomach plotting her revenge on the boys he had sleeping over his house that very night.
Josh: All right candy check, punch check, movies check, music check, no girl's allowed check.
Josh moaned as Isabella slowly took over his body a sneer appearing on her face.
Isabella's POV: John may be safe for now but sudy hall's tomorrow and guess who the new student is.
Josh moaned again falling onto the floor as a brown skirt, a red belt, an orange shirt over a T shirt, a sash with badges on it, an orange berret, a red bow, white socks, and brown shoes grew into his wardrobe.
Isabella's POV: Try fighting that the awsomest of all awesome Halloween costumes A Fireside Girl.
Josh(Gasping) No-I-can-fight-you-I've-been-doing-a-pretty good-job-until-now.
Isabella'sPOV(Cackling) I wasn't even trying before, now I'm going to do nothing but try because there are some pretty weak boys you got coming over for the sleepover and I have a new party game.
Josh(Gulping) A-new-party-game?
Isabella's POV: Yep and I call it finding a new troop, those boys are just ripe for the picking too.
Josh screamed in pain as Isabella continued to take over her cackle echoing in his head.
Isabella's POV: I'm going to earn my making a boy become me patch next he, he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeeee.
Josh saw only one choice as he closed his eyes and he found the pain of being Isabella gone as he stood up with a smirk on his face.
Josh: Round one goes to Josh Davidson bring it on Shapiro.
Isabella's POV: You're the boss Davidson you haven't seen my sleepover attire yet.
Josh moaned in pain as he grew into purple pajama bottoms, a button up shirt, a purple bow, and purple slippers as Isabeela's evil cackle rang throughout his head.
Isabella's POV(Stomach rumbling) Are the guests here yet I'm starved and Pizza and Cola are the only things to satasfy my hunger.
Josh screamed in agony as the clothes Isabella made him wear were starting to take hold and reserect Isabella.
Isabella's POV: Now feel the wrath of a Shapiro Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Josh's whole body molded until Isabella was satasfied with it and then she cackled taking hold as he became smaller and his cigarettes were tossed outside with his lighter.
Isabella(Stretching) They always said cigarettes'd kill ya ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Josh screamed from inside Isabella's stomach as she giggled hearing the doorbell and taking the form of Josh.
Isabella: Let the festivities begin, now let's order up some grub I'm starving.
Josh screamed no inside of Isabella's body as she cackled opening the door to Josh's friends her plan already in effect.
Isabella(As Josh) You guys can follow me and I'll show you where we'll be sleeping tonight, then it's Taco Bell, Mcdonald's, and Burger King for the night.
The boys cheered as Isabella was surprised how easy it was to manipulate Josh's friends.
Isabella: All right now that our things are dropped off let's hit the fast food scene.
The boys followed Isabella to Taco Bell as she sneered knowing Fast Food was like Spinach to Popeye for her and it was going to make her stronger.
Isabella: I hope you guys enjoy being boys because I'm going to make a call that is going to make you all shiver.
Isabella called Gretchen and she cackled evilly as Greg easily embraced her daughter's role and Greg was nowhere to be found anymore.
Gretchen: Heyyyyyyy Izzy so how's the you and Josh situation going?
Isabella(Smirking) What a weakling he was, anyway I need you and Gretchen II over to the Taco Bell pronto for official Fireside Girl and Lil Spark business.
Gretchen(Sneering) Sounds like fun Gretch and I will be there.
Isabella(Hanging up) Excellent now let's lead these boys to their doom.
The boys and Isabella disguised as Josh walked into Taco bell and Isabella licked her lips planning on getting a feast that would make her stronger than any of the boys in her presscence.
Isabella: Give me one of everything my good man and a Wild Cherry Pepsi, I plan on being here for awhile.
Gretchen and her daughter walked through the doors as Isabella's eyes lit up at having two more girls by her side.
Isabella(Rubbing her hands together evilly) Let the all girl sleepover begin.
The boys sat down to their food and saw Gretchen and her daughter sneering.
Gretchen(Stetching) You know it's getting to where my girl and I can't go anywhere without Isabella.
Boy: Isabella? Isabella who?
The boy didn't have time to get his question answered as Isabella sneered with bulging muscles as the other boys gulped in fear of her.
Isabella: It seems your oh so fearless leader fell victim to the fireside girl's oh so fearless leader.
Boy: What do you want with us?
Isabella: Well I was thinking of making a new troop for my daughter to join
Boy: Daughter?
Isabella: Yep it seems John Washington and I have unfinished business.
Boy(Eyes going wide) But if you take John-
Isabella(Nodding) I can control your puny dreams.
The boy ran at Isabella as she grabbed him flipping him onto the nearest table.
Isabella: Sorry Muscles but mine are bigger and their only going to bulge out more as long as I continue eating greasy fast food.
Gretchen II: I'll join the new troop too Izzy, I mean what fun would your daughter have without her best friend by her side?
Isabella(Ruffling Gretchen II's hair) Of course you'll join, your mama and I met as Lil Sparks and so will you and Anastasia my new daughter's name.
Boy(Struggling) Let-me-go-you-Fireside-Girls-Infestation-creep-of-a-girl.
Isabella swallowed a quesadilla whole and her muscles bulged with black veins joining them.
Isabella(Throwing her arm over the boy's neck) No I don't think I will, see you tortured me a long time ago.
Boy(Gasping for air) But-that-was-like-ages-even-lightyears-ago-i-forgot-about-it-so-can't-you?
Isabella just puckered her lips kissing the boy and lashing her tongue into his mouth her tongue growing longer by the second and binding the boy to the table.
Isabella(Cackling) What's the matter Jeff getting tongue tied?
Jeff couldn't answer as a bed appeared under him and Isabella twirled up to it
Isabella(Raising her arms) You are going into a coma as we speak and hopefully they pull the plug soon.
Jeff's eyes grew with fear as Isabella just giggled sweetly adressing the rest of the boys.
Isabella: Unless any of you feel like joining him I'd leave now if I were you.
The boys snapped their eyes open as they all disappeared from the dream and Isabella saw Jeff trying to do the same.
Isabella(Holding a remote close to Jeff) See this?, I created it and I call it the dream wrangler.
Jeff shook his head no as Isabella nodded cackling at him.
Isabella: Not too fun when the shoes on the other foot is it?
Gretchen: So how are we going to get John back Izzy?
Isabella(Sneering) A little thing I like to call study hall.
Gretchen II: So do I have nightmare powers too mama?
Gretchen(Ruffling her hair) You sure do you have a super scream and a stink bombed body.
Isabella: You two can leave now, and if you run into John before I do tell him that he's doomed to be a Shapiro.
Gretchen and Gretchen II saluted Isabella and walked off as the matress to the bed Jeff was on disappeared Isabella's tongues binding him to the frame of the bed.
Isabella(Kissing Jeff's cheek) Good luck because once they pull that plug and they will you and I are going to battle to the death.
Isabella's cackle echoed across the night at seeing Jeff so weak, taking control of Josh's body, and knowing that soon John would be her little bundle of joy
__________________________________________________________________________________
At Lincoln High School John was in his desk his eyes slowly drooping thanks to the boring lecture the study hall teacher was giving.
Teacher: Please-use-this-time-to-your-advantage-to-do-homework-extra-credit-or-nap-if-you-lllllllliiiiiiikkkkkkeeeeeee.
The teacher's voice faded from John's ears as he fell into a deep sleep and found himself in a new bed with a canopy over it.
Isabella(Skipping up to the bed) Awwwwwwwwwww and how was my prince's or should I say princess's sleep?
John(Snapping his eyes awake) No it can't be you, I locked you out of my dreams.
Isabella(Chuckling) Yea well let's just say I have a master key to everyone's dreams.
John ran off as Isabella shook her head knowing this time he was a rat in a maze to her.
Isabella(Cackling) Run-run-run my little rat because I got the cheese and you're heading straight for it.
John found the front door but when he opened it he found a playroom full with stuffed animals, Barbies, and a tea party set.
Isabella(Holding John close) It's all yours John, now let's go have a little chat about why you deserve this opprotunity.
John shook his head no running off into another room to find Jeff hooked up to EKG's that were flatlined.
Isabella: They pulled the plug this morning, you should have seen how scared the pussy was.
John(Scared) S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-so h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-he's d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dead?
Isabella nodded chuckling evilly and grabbing John's hand leading him away from his best friend.
Isabella: As I said there's a reason you deserve to become my daughter, and I'm going to make sure it happens this time my pretty.
John(Snapping his eyes awake) Why-can't-I-wake-myself-up?
Isabella(Sneering) Probably because I scared the pee out of you last night and you didn't get a decent night's sleep for a reason.
John screamed in fear as Isabella just cackled knowing he was the last of the boys who beat her before.
Isabella: You may have beat me once but this time I'm stronger and this time I'm going to make you wish we never met.
John's clothes were removed before he could blink with Isabella in front of him brandishing her favorite footies stains and all at him.
Isabella: Either listen to my reasoning behind making you my daughter or put the footies on cutie pie.
John sighed angrily and looked into Isabella's eyes as she looked into his and her story began.
Isabella: Well as you know you have a house full of people who don't care about you at all and that's just plain wrong.
John(Mumbling) Yea so what?
Isabella: You had friends that introduced you to dream me in the first place.
John(Sighing) Is this going anywhere quick?
Isabella(Nodding) Hold your horses, so I figured if I took you in, made you a Lil Spark on the way to becoming a Fireside girl maybe you'll be happpier being my punkin pie.
John was gone in a flash because clothes or no clothes he wasn't going to let Isabella Garcia Shapiro in his head like she did with the rest of his other friends.
Isabella(Shaking her head) I have got to learn not to reveal my reasoning so much, it just gives them time to get away.
John went into the first open door he saw which held the bed he was in at the begining of the nightmare as well as pictures of Isabella everywhere.
John: Just fucking great right back where I started, isn't there any way out of this house?
Cackling was heard down the hall as John gulped knowing that Isabella was persistant and she was going to get him one way or another.
Isabella(opening the door and lashing out her tongue) There now I can finish my reasoning behind making you little me and there's nothing you can do to stop me.
John(Giving in) Fine I'll become you just please don't hurt me anymore.
Isabella(Sneering) I knew you'd see things my way, now arm's up because here comes my favorite footies and yours.
John held his arms up as the footies were thrown over him and he shrunk into a three year old gulping at Isabella's size.
Isabella(Puckering her lips) Time- for- the- Heirloom-of-a-Shapiro-then-mama-will-give-you-the-mark-of-the-shapiro-girl.
John shrieked in fear as Isabella kissed his cheeks making them smaller and a round, purple, spot appeared on his butt.
Isabella: Welcome the Heirloom, now it's time for you to meet the mark of a Shapiro girl.
John(Shrieking) Please-no-I-don't-want-to-be-a-girl.
Isabella swallowed a greasy hamburger whole and her muscles were back and better then ever as she pinned John to the wall scrawling A.S. on his chest with her long finger nails.
Isabella: I don't recall asking you what you wanted my young Anastasia Shapiro.
John moaned as he grew pigtails, multi colored nails,a berret, a Lil Spark uniform, and a sneer exactly like Isabella's on his face.
John: Well mama looks like there are new boys who need their dreams haunted and with Christmas rearing it's ugly head I'm going to show them what a little Jewish girl can do to spoil it.
Isabella: Boy you'r even worse than I am at your age, and It's what's going to get boys afraid of you, so afraid that you'll become the thing that nightmares are made of.
Isabella's long tongue released John and he skipped down the stairs read to spoil Christmas and make some boys a new Lil Spark troop for him to lead.
What happens next read chapter 14 The Jew That Stole Christmas And A Few Other Things and reply tp part 13
Sign up to rate and review this story