Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Trying to Escape the Inevitable

Prologue

by xSoMeOnEx 1 review

Ryan Ross has always been in love with Brendon. Its hard, but he has managed to pull through for many years. That is, until so many repressed feeling make him explode and potentially ruin his frien...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2013-09-18 - Updated: 2013-09-18 - 395 words

0Unrated
There’s no solution to love. You can’t escape it; you have to deal with it. Sometimes life is not fair when it comes to it, but you just have to deal with it. That’s something Mr. George Ryan Ross III had to learn, even if he didn’t want to. You see, his situation was hard. He was in love with his best friend. Not only that, but he also happened to be the male vocalist of his band.

Ryan hadn’t had those kinds of thoughts about any other guys. That was until he met Brendon Boyd Urie. In just one second, the second his eyes met Brendon’s, he had fallen for him. There was no explanation for this love, he just felt that way. And it was like this every single day. Sometimes it hurt to know he couldn’t have him and sometimes he felt happy he couldn’t have him, because maybe then those feelings would disappear. But they never did. He went to sleep every night for two years saying he would forget him, but as you can see, it never worked.

They were currently touring around the US. They weren’t much of an international band, but they had a pretty solid fan base. For Ryan, it was a dream come true. He had played guitar ever since he was a child, but everything seemed to be crumbling apart. Maybe it was him being overdramatic, but there was nothing he could do now. The worst part was that no one knew. He hadn’t even trusted his childhood friend Spencer with this. He just felt like he would blow things out of proportion, like he always did. Maybe Ryan was just blowing everything out of proportion. It was hard, but he would have to either learn to live with it or destroy his dream of making amazing music.

And this was the story of Ryan Ross.


Hello. So I’m rewriting this after 6 years, wow. The reason I’m doing this is because someone actually found this story after so many years and I happened to have it saved in my old computer. I actually don’t even listen to Panic much these days but I did always love this story and it was one of the few I actually finished.
Hope you enjoy it!
Sign up to rate and review this story