Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Romance: the (Disney) musical

Poor Unfortunate Soul

by nicolagirl 2 reviews

Creepy Vincent has a proposition for Kellin but there is a catch. A catch that does not sound good at all.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Published: 2013-09-24 - 1253 words

0Unrated
AN. That last scene was kind of suckish…it was too short and the lyrics didn’t really make sense so here’s a scene to make up for my fault :3 REMEMBER! I Pinkie Pie promised!!!! That promise has been kept!

This scene has a song from the Little Mermaid. Resisting not to sing along but meh…
Anyway enjoy!

Scene 6

On the other side of the town, Kellin is wandering about looking for scraps of food where the stalls stood earlier in the day. It is still night time but the snow has stopped falling.

Kellin: (no luck)
I should’ve taken that baby unicorn earlier…unicorns are edible aren’t they?

An old sort of creepy man comes out of a dark alley.

Old man:
Kid…kid…come here! (Kellin turns towards the voice and spots the man) Yes, you! Come here, child!

Kellin: (slowly walks towards the voice and spots the man)
Who are you?

The old man gestures for Kellin to follow him. He finds himself being led into the alley and into an old rusted door. They walk inside. Inside it looks like a sort of house for a wizard or a voodoo artist. On a wall, a lopsided sign hangs. It reads ‘Vincent’s spells, potions and solutions’.

Kellin: (slightly creeped out ;o; )
A-are you Vincent?

Old man/Vincent: (sits down on a chair)
Indeed. I see you have been facing a ‘financial’ problem. That is why I have brought you here.

Kellin: (creeped out)
O_o…are you giving me money or something?

Vincent:
Anything you want, child! Whatever you want, name it and you’ll have it! I can get it for you in a flash!

Kellin: ( :O )
You’re off your hinges! You’re telling me that you van make me rich like right now? A king maybe?

CUE ‘POOR UNFORTUNATE SOULS-LITTLE MERMAID’

Vincent:
My dear, sweet child. That's what I do!
It's what I live for.
To help unfortunate peasant boys like yourself! -
Poor souls with no one else turn to!
(Starts singing)
I admit that in the past I've been a nasty.
They weren't kidding when they called me, well, a bitch.
But you'll find that nowadays
I've mended all my ways
Repented, seen the light and made a switch
True? Yes…

Kellin:
What the (word has been deleted due to ‘NSFW’) :D

Vincent:
And I fortunately know a little magic.
It's a talent that I always have possessed!
(clicks fingers and the room brightens and begins to tidy itself)
And here lately, please don't laugh,
I use it on behalf
Of the miserable, lonely and depressed.
Pathetic.

Kellin is about to ask but is stopped whenever Vincent continues.

Vincent:
Poor unfortunate souls!
In pain…
In need…(clicks fingers and two tiny people appear)
This one longing to be thinner,
That one wants to get the girl,
And do I help them? (clicks fingers and the people become more attractive)
Yes, indeed. (He looks evilly all of a sudden)
Those poor unfortunate souls
So sad…
So true…
They come flocking to my cauldron
Crying, "Spells, Vincent please!"
And I help them?
Yes, I do.

Vincent: (looks evilly all of a sudden)
Now it's happened once or twice;
Someone couldn't pay the price,
And I'm afraid I had to rake 'em 'cross the coals.
Yes, I've had the odd complaint,
But on the whole I've been a saint
To those poor unfortunate souls!

Vincent: (grabs Kellin by the shoulders and leads him to his cauldron)
Now here's the deal; I will make you a potion that will make you a King forever…got that? For-ever…Now listen this is important. In order for you to be King you must fulfil a task. The task is to destroy Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Frank Iero and Ray Toro. If you complete the task you will be wealthy permanently. But if you don’t, you’ll turn back into a peasant and you belong to me. (Holds his hand out) have we got a deal?

Kellin: (to himself)
Imagine living like a king someday…you won’t have to starve again, Kellin.

Vincent: (fake smile)
That’s right and you’ll have power. Power that could even drain ones sanity! Lifes full of tough choices, ain’t it? (laughs then stops) Oh - and there is one more thing. We haven't discussed the subject of payment! You can’t something for nothing, you know!

Kellin: ;o;
But I don’t have- -

Vincent:
I'm not asking much. Just a token, really, a trifle. What I want from you is . . . your youth.

Kellin: (looks sad)
But without my youth how am I supposed to be an attractive King?

Vincent:
You'll still have your looks! Your pretty face! And don't underestimate the importance of body language! Ha! (all dat swag)You’ll still have your singing voice!
The little people out there love a blabber!
They think a guy who sings out is the best!
Even though its much preferred for men not to sing a word, they love to hear all the rest!
Come on now!
Most of them are impressed with conversation.
But gentlemen avoid it while they can,
And the ladies swoon and fawn for a man who’s withdrawn.
It’s he who holds his tongue who gets a girl!

Vincent starts to create the spell by throwing many different liquids into the cauldron.

Vincent:
Come on, you poor unfortunate soul!
(Spell bubbles and smokes creating a creepy atmosphere)
Go ahead!
Make your choice!
I’m a very busy man and I haven’t got all day!
It won't cost much
Just your looks! (cauldron bangs 3 times)
It’s sad, but true! (pulls a golden scroll out of nowhere)
If you want to cross a bridge, my sweet
You've got to pay the toll
Take a thought and take a breath
And go ahead and sign the scroll! (he looks at two heads of dead guy oh his wall)
Mike and Tony, now I’ve got boys!
The boss is on a roll!
This poor unfortunate soul!!!!

SONG ENDS

Kellin signs the scroll. It then floats to Vincent’s hands. Vincent begins to chant a spell. He and Kellin are both engulfed in a gold light. When everything is normal again, we see Vincent is now young and rather good looking. Kellin is no longer in peasant clothes. His new clothes are modern and majestic.

Vincent:
Ahhhh, more like it. (hot voice too) By the way. ‘Kellin’ is now gone. It is now Prince ‘Kelli’. You are a prince for now. Once those emo’s are dead you will be a King!

Kellin: (looking at himself in the mirror)
Um, ok? So what first, Vincent?

Vincent:
Vincent? Oh, that sounds too old…it’s Vic now…Yeah I like the sound of that.

AN. Vincent is Vic Fuentes for all you people who didn't know. Heres a link to a pic of him
http://a.wattpad.net/cover/3384285-256-k366834.jpg
cute right ? :L

I also apologize for the lyrics! They make no sense but I did keep my Pinkie Pie promise!

Anyway thanks again to lolhai! Its actually in my daily schedule to check for your review! :D Thanks for your support.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH BEFORE I END THIS PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS! I'M LOOKING FOR FAN ART FOR THIS FIC CAUSE I WANNA PUT IT ON FANFICTION.NET TOO SO IT CAN BE THE COVER IMAGE! IF YOU'RE INTERESTED CONTACT ME! THANKS :d
Sign up to rate and review this story