Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Difference Between Real Love and the Love on TV (Pete Wentz)

Difference Between Real Love and the Love on TV (Pete Wentz) .5.

by alisaysroar 0 reviews

Something happens.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-09-29 - 862 words

0Unrated
Masey has a funny feeling in her stomach as she drives to Pete's, and her palms are sweating. When she pulls into the driveway she sees him immediately slink from the front door, a dark shadow in the clear night. She gulps and wipes her hands on her jeans as he approaches. Pete saunters up to the side of her car and opens the driver's door, even though Masey doesn't look like she's quite ready to get out. She's reluctant, almost, to step into the cool night from the security of her car. Pete wraps his arms around her as soon as she shuts the door, resting his chin on her head.

"Hi," she whispers into his chest.

"Hey," he replies, looking into the sky.

"Uh, I'm sorry," Masey stammers. "I, uh, shouldn't have walked out on you."

"Let's go inside," is all Pete says as he drops his arms and turns on his heel to walk inside, Masey scurrying after him. They trek to his bedroom silently and sit on the bed with an awkward haze around them.

"So," Masey begins.

"Why are you here?" Pete asks abruptly. "Because you walked out on me and made it seem like I was the one making all the mistakes, but I didn't think I did anything wrong."

"But you did, Peter!" Masey sighs, exasperated.

"What did I do, Masey? I did what felt right and you didn't mind, then all of a sudden you, I don't know, you freaked out!"

"Because it's not right, Pete! That's not right, or okay. I shouldn't be kissing you. You shouldn't be kissing me. That's not what we're about, Pete. I never wanted that with you, I'll never want that with you. If you got some impression from me, then I'm sorry if I was sending some kind of signals, but I didn't mean anything."

"But I thought--"

"Well you thought wrong, Pete." Masey rubs her eyes with her knuckles, hard. "You thought wrong."

"Fuck that, Masey," Pete almost growls. "That's a fucking lie, and you know it."

Masey jumps off the bed, infuriated, "IT IS NOT," she raises her voice. "WE CAN'T BE LIKE THAT PETE."

"Why not?" He spits back, springing off the bed to stand in front of her. "Are you scared? Are you over thinking things? I think that's the only reason. Because you're a selfish, scared, coward," he sneers at her through the darkness. "And you don't want to take any risks because you're a fucking fraidy cat. And I think--"

Before Pete can finish Masey crashes her lips onto his, but punching her hands on his chest in a fit of anger and surrender. "I. Fucking. Can't Stand. You," she lets out in between small, fast paced kisses. Pete's cupping her face in his hands and she pushes him back into his bed and he thinks they're just going to make out for a while but as she begins pulling at clothing--his and hers both-- he realizes this is going to be an anger-driven sex session, which he is both scared and excited for.

As it happens, Masey is confused and angry, but knows Pete is right, and knows this, ultimately, is what she wants. She wants Pete, because he's Pete, and he's nearly irresistible. And with Fall Out Boy's increasing fame she knew if she didn't act now she would lose her chance. And based on how he was treating her tonight, boy was she glad she'd made that decision. It's a steamy, passion-filled episode that leaves them exhausted and wanting more. But it's almost four in the morning and they know sleep is something they also need, even if it isn't as good as having sex.

As Pete falls out of consciousness slowly, he grips Masey to him tighter, wanting to make sure she's actually there cuddled up next to him, pressing her lips to his collar bone. "Masey," he mumbles into her hair.

"Yeah, Pete?"

"Nothin'," he sighs, his fingers trailing up her back. It gives Masey goosebumps.

"Okay," is all she says.

"Goodnight."

"Night, Pete."

Masey lays awake for another hour or so, thinking about what had just happened, and how she was happy, but sad and angry all at the same time. This wasn't something that could work, she told herself. Pete would be going to LA a lot soon, and he had to worry about the band, and he didn't need her tying him down in Chicago when he had bigger things to worry about besides a girl back home. Besides, she reminded herself, he'd hit her, and that fact made her leery to commit to anything just yet.

But as Pete's fingers trailed around the small of her back, she told herself she was wrong-- she wanted to be wrong, but the truth was glaringly obvious and she was sure Pete hadn't calculated the risks yet. He would, in time. So she decided to savor the moment for the time being, with the feeling of his skin pressed closely to hers and their legs tangled up in his comforter paired with his musky scent. She could stay like this forever, and so could Peter.
Sign up to rate and review this story