Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Difference Between Real Love and the Love on TV (Pete Wentz) .1.

Difference Between Real Love and the Love on TV (Pete Wentz) .2.

by alisaysroar 0 reviews

Pete makes a lame-ass apology.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-09-25 - Updated: 2013-09-25 - 706 words

0Unrated
When Pete arrives at Masey's they sneak into her bedroom and she shuts the door. "Start talking," she hisses, sitting on her bed. Pete goes to sit beside her but she pushes him away with her foot. "Don't even think about sitting next to me," she threatens. Pete ends up sitting in her computer chair and propping his feet up on the edge of her bed.


"Masey, I am really sorry, okay? I didn't mean to hit you. I just... I was angry and I didn't like what you were saying and I just wanted you to listen to me because what I was saying was important." Pete runs his fingers through his hair. "But even that's not that good of an answer, huh? I would never hit you again. I feel like the biggest asshole in the world and I can't even believe I did that."


"Just because you're sorry doesn't change the fact that you did it. Don't you ever hit me or any other woman in your entire life, you understand? Just because you're a man doesn't mean you can knock me around if you don't like what I'm saying. I could kick your ass blindfolded. Got it?"


"I know, Mase. I'm really sorry and I hope you're all right. I.." Pete's voice catches and he rubs his eyes so he doesn't start crying. "I really would never want to hurt you because you're one of my best friends."


Suddenly Masey isn't angry at Pete anymore and she feels hurt because he's crying. "Oh, Sugar, come here," Masey sighs, hugging Pete to her. She rubs his back, shushing him. "Don't you worry, Pete. Everything is okay now," she assures him. She wants to hate herself more than she wants to hate Pete. Of course she'd let him win. Again.


"I'm really sorry."


"I know, Sugar. It's all okay now. Don't you worry."


Pete's breathing evens and he looks at Masey, grimacing. "I feel fucking pathetic," he mutters, wiping his eyes."But, really, I'm sorry."


"Don't talk about it anymore. Are you gonna head home or do you want to stay the night? I can make up the guest bed for you."


"Can I sleep with you?" Pete asks her quietly. She wants to say no but she feels bad for making him cry.


"Sure thing, Sugar. Just let me get some extra pillows." Masey hops out of bed and goes to collect extra pillows from the hall closet. Whens he returns Pete is cuddled under the blankets and gladly takes the pillows from her. She gets into bed with him and shuts of the light. They say goodnight and Masey keeps her back to him, bundling the comforter around herself. She wants to cry and tell Pete to leave. She wants to hit him and kick him out and tell him to never come back. Despite all of this she knows she would only hate herself more.


Pete: 4


Masey: 0


Masey and Pete have been best friends since age eighteen. Nearly six years. They usually get along great and they understand each other perfectly. The past month and a half has been constant battles between them. Each fight usually starts with Pete making a comment and Masey taking defense, to which Pete just knocks her down.


The fights are severe and generally leave Masey upset and angry and hating Pete. In a few hours or a day Pete will come apologize with the same, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. You're my best friend," and it wins Masey over every time.


Masey knew after the third time that this needed to stop; that either she and Pete need to make up permanently or that they need to take a break from each other. But this still doesn't keep Masey from accepting the apologies. And now she hates herself even more because he had hit her and she had still taken him back.


Masey loves Pete, she really does. She just hates what he does and how he makes her feel. The fights get worse as they occur and Masey feels awful after each one.


'This is the last time,'she tells herself, shutting her eyes. Pete's already asleep beside her. 'The last time.'
Sign up to rate and review this story