Categories > Original > Fantasy > (draft) Abused and forgotten

(draft) Abused and forgotten

by HavenWay 0 reviews

Daughter story in a WAY

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2013-09-30 - Updated: 2013-09-30 - 1120 words

0Unrated
It was cold and rainy as Faora made her way up the steps of the house with her lugguage to the front door. She spent the last two days and nights looking for this home and now that she was here.... She was overwhelmed. The only down fall to her night was it was late. Midnight at least by the looks was it so she felt bad for knocking at the door and waking up someone who would more than likely slam the door on her face after calling her a lier. The front proch light went on and a tall man answered the door but he didn't look like he had woken up which she was grateful for. She didn't want to upset him the first time she met him he looked at her confused as she stood there head to toe drenched in water.
.
.
"Ummm... Hi. I'm Faora. My mother was Leah Anderson and she and you, who I hope is in deed Gerard Way, went out in high school and well when she was 15 she had gotten pregnant and had me. Erm... Here is my papers to prove it...." She went through her bag and pulled her files from her bag that had her birth certifitcate and other papers that showed he was her dad.
.
.
He looked at them still not saying nothing to her and looked over the papers. By the time he was done his eyes were nearly popped out of his head. He walked in leaving her at the open door. She felt akward and ashamed so she just turned around and started to leave the house to find shelter.
.
.
"Hey! Where you going?" Another man ran out of the house toward her.
.
.
She did say anything to him. He was tall and kinda chubby with jett black hair that flopped in his face. He had on a loose sweater around his body with jeans. It was to dark to see his face good.
.
.
"The guy ran away from me so I am going to go find some where to sleep tonight."
.
.
"Come inside and lets talk." He said softly as he stepped back waiting for her to follow.
.
.
Fay looked at him for a second before looking behind her at the longing road that she could run into and get lost. Fopr being just merely eleven years old, she had been very mature for her age... Or so she was told. But then the warm light emmitting from the front door looked welcoming so she followed the guy into the house and straight into a bathroom in the back of the house where he had guided her.
.
.
"Um take a shower and warm up." He told her rubbing the back of his neck as he looked down at her.
.
.
"Thank you." She said, closing the door and undressing.
.
.
The mirror in there was a floor to roof one so she seen her body and then her face before breaking down and crying. She was covered in brusies and she had a cut on her right eye brow from her encounter with her ste dad three days prior.
.
.
.
Gerard walked to the living room with Mikey and the guys ready to freak out. Mikey had the same confused look he had when he told his older brother that there was a kid claiming to be his kid. He was even moee freaked out when he seen the bruises all over his daughters body and face. Gerard looked over the birth certifitcate and nearly freaked out when he seen his Ex Leah's name on the birth certificate and then realized that she had lied to him about the abortion. She told him she was getting rid of the baby even though he begged her not to she had not done it any ways.
.
.
"Why didn't you say anything to us? To me?" Mikey asked now glaring.
.
.
"Lead told me she was going to get a abortion with her. I didn't think she would go back on it cause she was so serious." He said looking over the papers that his daughter had handed him earlier and barely realizing the not that was with it.
.
.
.
Gerard, I'm sorry for not telling you sooner about Faora. I had planned to but then I heard about your band making it and I didn't want to mess up your life so I ran with her to stop you from stopping your life for her or having you tr to stay in her life well hitting the road. Faora Anakah Hart-Way was born April 8th and is 13. I knew she was a sign from heaven that she and you belonged in one anothers life but you had been gone by then so I knew it wasn't meant to be after all so I never looked back. Recently I got married and my husband started to beat me and then he beat her. I decided I needed to get her some where safe till I could divorce my husband which is why she is now with you. I had no one else to look after her so I decided to let you meet her. I will be back for her... I swear it if you keep her safe for me for the next few months. Signed, Leah
.
.
It just got more shocking for him. Mikey read it over and shook his head in disappointment.
.
.
.
Fay hopped in the shower and used the supplies she found in there to clean herself off hoping that it was not entirely bruises and was relieved when alot of dirt had fallen off of her.
.
.
Gerard had said his good byes as they guys left except for Mikey who decided that he would stay with Gerard and his neice as long as he was needed till Faora settled in. Gerard wasn't going to argue, especially with Mikey threateneing to call their mother and tell her about a secret grand daughter that Gerard had of hers.
.
The time Faora came out of the bathroom, Gerard and Mikey had set the guest room up for her and had her clothes in the washer, Gerard gave her a pair of Eliza's pajamass to wear till her clothes were done. Mikey had been the one to wash her clothes for her against Gerard's complaints of it being an invasion of privacy. Fay walked into the living room slowly as she looked out for the guy from earlier as she hear two voices talking, his and someone else's.
.
.
Both brothers looked up when they heard her come in the room and smiled akwardly at her not knowing what to do/say.
.
.
"So where does your mom live?" Gerard asked.
.
.
"New York."
.
.




..
.
Sign up to rate and review this story