Categories > Books > Harry Potter > But, But- He's A Girl!

My New What?

by SADChan 0 reviews

Shon is accepted into the Durmstrang institution.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Other - Published: 2006-08-05 - Updated: 2006-08-06 - 1274 words

-1MarySue
But, But- He's a Girl!

By
SADChan, Esha001, and Qiy


DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS FROM HARRY POTTER, BUT EVERYONE ELSE IS OURS!!!

NOTES TO THE READERS!:
1. Football, when mentioned in this story, is referring to European football (soccer), unless they say American football, which I don't think will happen, but if it does...you know what we're talking about.
2. When you see these, ------------, it means that the time and/or point of view in the story has changed.
3. 'When it's like this it means it is someone's thoughts.'
4. For this story the Tri-wizard tournament never occurred.
5. The Viktor for this story looks like the one in the movie.
6. For all of you who watched the 4th movie, the guy who always hangs around with Viktor is the character whom we call Ein.
7. Lastly, 3 people wrote this together so credit goes to the credit of all of the following: Qiy, Esha001, and SADChan

Now, on with the story!!
------------------------------


Chapter 1: "My New What?"

The sun was making its way to the center of the sky while the early school practices dispersed. On the corner of Kocher Lane two girls of about eighteen said their farewells and with a wave one disappeared through the nearest house. The other continued on down the street to another house which, if not for the black letters spelling 'Wolfe' over the door, would have been undifferent among the identical houses. Shon, as was her name, opened the front door and was assaulted by the fresh smells of lunch. Closing the door slowly behind her she took a deep breath.
"Is that you, Shon?" came the voice of her mother from the kitchen. "Lunch is on the table when you're ready."
"Thank you, Mom," Shon said as she bent over to untie her football cleats.
Shon heard the sudden echo of a door bursting open and groaned. She tore at her shoes, trying her hardest to get them off her feet. She heard the pounding of running feet from upstairs, then down the steps and as Shon stood up a streak of black and blue flew past. Before she had time to turn and run she was thrown into the living room, which she noticed had been already cleared of all breakables. Shon tried to get up but felt the abrupt weight of her brother sitting on her back.
"I can't breath-" Shon gasped.
"What did you do with my cd player?" He asked seriously.
"Zhenya, get off now!" She struggled to remove herself from under her brother's backside.
"First tell me where you put my CD player and then I-UGH!" Shon's feet had wrapped themselves about Zhenya's neck and were pulling him back. They wrestled about for a bit and paused once Shon had him in a head lock.
"It's probably under your bed, you Fig Newton! That's where you always leave it!" Zhenya grabbed Shon about the middle and threw her over his head. She landed on her stomach and Zhenya took her face in his hands and squished them together.
"Then why didn't you say so?" He laughed and jumped up to go to lunch. Shon rose instantly to her feet and pounced on him. They tumbled into the kitchen.
"Now that's enough, kids! You're going to break something!" Their mother said over their racket. She pulled out her wand and waved it at her children. They rose into the air and were separated. "Thank you. Now sit and finish your lunch." Their eyes scowled at each other but their mouths smiled.
Once they were again on the ground, they took their seats opposite each other at the table. Their mother sat down and they began eating.
"So," began her brother, with his mouth half full. "How did football practice go?" Shon opened her mouth to speak, but a clump of half-chewed food fell from it first.
"Shon! For goodness sake, empty your mouth first." Her mother scolded. Shon swallowed.
"But he had food still in his mouth too!"
"But he is dropping it every where." Zhenya stuck his tongue out at Shon, and she at him. "Though Shon is right, Zhenya. You need to swallow before you talk, too."
"Ha!" Shon continued eating for a while before noticing how her brother was dressed. He was wearing his black, long-sleeved, turtleneck under armor shirt and some loose blue jeans. He didn't look half bad, even for Zhenya, and she wished there was a guy at school that looked like her brother did in those kinds of clothes.
"Have you been working out, Zhenya?"
"Yeah, I've got to get ready for the rugby season. But you still haven't told me how practice went."
"Oh! It was great! I think I might make starter for goalie again this year. Oh, which reminds me. Mom I need to register myself for school today." She continued and didn't notice that something was different until she had finished her meal.
"What is it, Mom?" Her mother seemed hesitant.
"Actually, dear, we've already received an acceptance letter from your new school."
"My new what?" Shon said in monotone.
"Now don't get me wrong darling, your father and I just thought it was about time we sent you to a real magic school. You've already received all your credits for high school and some for college." Shon stared blankly at her mother. "See we've taught you most of what we know so now you can learn out of the home." Her mom paused and waited for her daughter to respond.
"So when do I go?" Shon swallowed, still showing no emotion.
"Tomorrow."
"Tomorrow?!" Shon jumped from her seat. "But I don't have anything ready! I'll need books and robes and things like that." She was now bursting with excitement.
"It's alright, Shon! I've already got your schedule and I've already paid for your books and robes. They said that they would give them to you there." Her mom stood up and took the plates to the kitchen. "If you want to see what your classes are the papers are on the counter over there."
Shon ran to the indicated point. There, lying on the counter top, was three sheets of parchment and an envelope. She took the first up and scanned it. It was some words on what would be going on in the school that year and that the Headmaster, Professor Karkaroff, would not be there that year due to business. The second page was a continuation of the first. She then looked at the last and across the top it said,

Class Schedule of Mr. Shon Wolfe

Potions, Year 7
Transfiguration, Year 6
Care of Magical Creatures, Year 1
Charms, Year 7
Divination, Year 1

Shon knew why she was going to be in different years for her classes. That was because her parents just taught her what they could with their limited resources. But one thing about the letter troubled her. Mr. Shon Wolfe? What was that about? She asked her mom what it meant.
"It's probably just a misprint. Nothing to get worked up about."

"What's the matter Zhenya? Is there something wrong with the school?" Shon stood in his doorway while Zhenya suppressed his laughter. He looked her straight in the eye.
"Let's just say that you won't want to stay there for very long." He pulled out his cd player from under his bed and unraveled his head phones.
"What do you mean?"
"You'll find out."
------------------------------

SADChan: So what do you think?
Esha001: Well, it's kinda short.
SADChan: Don't worry, the next will be longer.
Qiy: And what about Mr. Hott-Stuff? Where's Viktor?
SADChan: He's in the next chapter-SHEESH!
Sign up to rate and review this story