Categories > Original > Horror > The Asylum Collection: The Nightmare Girl

The Asylum Collection: Beyond The Purple Staircase (P1)

by TheAsylum 0 reviews

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-10-08 - 191 words

0Unrated

One foot laid still, flat down on the first step. One shaken deep breath was left to poke into the stale silence. The crimson kissed the walls as she slowly made her way down. Her stinging wrists made worse from the friction off the wall.

This place, her home, was all white. It was hers to make a masterpiece of.


The whole place was covered in her homemade paint. That's how she liked it. However there was this one place in her home that she could only dream of being.


The Purple Spiral Staircase.


To her, the colors clashed badly and this place was hers. This is the one thing she actually gets to herself and it will always be completely hers.
She cannot remove the staircase, nor can it be recolored. She needs to be strong enough to pass it on her own. There are dozens of unpainted rooms beyond that. She can't even get to them.
Even in her own mind she cannot control her surroundings. She can't even control herself. She doesn't even know herself. Her mind likes that purple mess, but not her. Is it even possible?
Sign up to rate and review this story