Categories > Original > Horror > The Asylum Collection: The Nightmare Girl

The Asylum Collection: Beyond The Purple Staircase (P2)

by TheAsylum 0 reviews

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Horror - Published: 2013-10-08 - 183 words

0Unrated
After moments she took in the sight of this awful staircase and decided its her turn. She wanted to reach the next level of these walls. She wanted to learn something new about herself.

She took the first step towards the purple spiral staircase.

Her feet were no where near the purple atrocity ahead of her, but she kept moving. She had heavy feet as she began getting closer. She was unsure what was ahead, and none too pleased about it either.
She finally reached the first step of this awful looking staircase and peered down at her feet.
A couple more steps and she'd be there. She'd be in her past and in her future. She could paint the walls with other colors. The anger being held in those crimson splattered walls would dry after many years of sorrow. She could paint again with a rainbow.
It was a difficult journey but all was well at the end. Her wrists were finally at peace and the walls no longer run red. In the end she felt as if she was never dead.
Sign up to rate and review this story