Categories > Original > Erotica > Kitsune Dabbles

Cleaning Day

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Cleaning the house and controlling urges are so hard to do together.

Category: Erotica - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Published: 2013-10-19 - 353 words - Complete

0Unrated
Cleaning Day:

Today is cleaning day. Noiz picked up the boom and began to sweep the kitchen. Mosh watched her as he dusted the furniture. His girl always wore the same outfit for cleaning: dark blue booty shorts and a white tank top. She played her music on her iPod again. The mouse boy stared at her as his movement became slower.

She moves around a lot, he thought, Wow... Noiz bent down to sweep the dirt into the pan. Her shorts moved with her bottom. The mouse boy quickly shook his head.

Focus, idiot! Mosh tried to dust faster. Now, Noiz dumped the dirt in the trash. Sweat glistened on her dark skin. Her boyfriend shook his head as he felt it coming again.

What the hell are you doing?, he thought, You're supposed to be helping her clean. Stop staring at her ass! Mosh turned his attention back to the coffee table. Right, I have to finish dusting. That's it. Keep dusting. Keep dusting and don't look up.

Easier said than done when she started to swift the floor. Why always that outfit? It's like she teases him with those clothes. Mosh happened to glance up and see Noiz with her bottom in the air as she swiftered the floor harder. The mouse boy shut his eyes and shook his head.

Get it together, man! Finish this and then you can dream about her later.

Sadly, that thought went out the window when Noiz bent down to sweep around a corner that she missed. He could feel himself waking up in his shorts. The mouse swallowed hard to keep his demeanor.

I can't... I can't... I can't!

"Mosh?" he heard on the outside of his mind. The mouse boy looked up to see his girlfriend staring at him, frowning.

"Yeah?" he yelped.

"Did you finish dusting?" she asked.

"Huh?" Mosh asked as he looked down at the shiny surface of the table.

"Oh," he muttered, "Yes, excuse me." The mouse boy walked over to another piece of furniture in the room. Noiz watched him confused with her hands on her hips.
Sign up to rate and review this story