Categories > Original > Erotica > Kitsune Dabbles

Rushing

by Noizchild 0 reviews

A sweet drabble of Noiz rushing to work and Mosh slowing her down.

Category: Erotica - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-10-20 - 233 words - Complete

0Unrated
Rushing:

Today is a busy morning. Mosh watched Noiz rush around to get ready to leave. She has an important meeting this morning. She spent last night getting ready. This morning, Noiz looked through her bag.

"Let's see," she said, "Keys, documents, phone, water, money for lunch, snacks, USB drive. Did I forget anything else?" Mosh sat up on the couch.

"Yes," he said. Noiz paused and stared at him.

"What?" she asked.

"You did forget something," her boyfriend said. Noiz tilted her head at him.

"What?" she asked. Mosh frowned at her.

"Can't believe that do would forget so easily!" he complained.

"What are you talking about?" his girlfriend asked, "I have everything in my bag here." Mosh still frowned at her. Noiz dropped her shoulders and signed.

"Okay," she said in defeat, "What did I forget?" Mosh stuck up his right cheek at her. It took his girlfriend a long second to see what he was getting at.

"Oh!" she said aloud. The kitty walked over and kissed him on the cheek. "Better?" she asked. Mosh gave her a huge, cheeky grin.

"Better," he said. Noiz stood back, smiling.

"See you tonight," she whispered. Mosh gave her a goofy smile as his girl walked out the door. He flopped back onto the couch. Maybe she won't be so rushed when she got home tonight. He smirked to himself in that thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story