Categories > TV > Doctor Who > Doctor's Daughter DD

Doctor's Daughter DD

by dramagirl007 0 reviews

The Doctor found his long lost daughter that he didn't even know he had until he and Rose ended up on a ship where she was held captive.

Category: Doctor Who - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2013-10-25 - 982 words

0Unrated
A baby was born 700 years ago on a planet called Gallifrey. She does not remember Gallifrey, just what her locket tells her. When she opens up her locket, it tells her the history of where she is from. She is a Time Lady, born on the planet Gallifrey, there was a Time War, her mother, a seer knew what was going to happen to the planet and didn’t want her daughter to die. She put her daughter in a spherical space ship with just the locket around her neck that would explain everything to the daughter when she reaches her destination. Once the baby was put in the space ship, she was in a stasis, she would be in a deep sleep for many years.
The baby landed on a planet called Gumai Beara. It took 700 years for her to reach that planet. Gallifrey was long gone. Once she landed on Gumai Beara, she woke up in her space ship and her locket told her everything about her kind, she was a Time Lady born on the planet Gallifrey, where the skies are burned orange, silver leafed trees. The city enclosed in a mighty glass dome, shining under twin suns, and beyond that the mountains go on forever. Slopes of deep red grass, capped with snow. The locket explained she was the daughter of a Seer and a Time Lord, her mother the seer, explained how she saw the downfall of Gallifrey and that it was going to be destroyed by her father, the most infamous Time Lord known in the universe. The Seer explained that Gallifrey was to be destroyed to destroy the Daleks and to save the universe. The Seer explained that her father was a great man. Should be proud being the Doctor’s Daughter. The Seer gave her daughter a name but explained that her daughter needed to choose a name she would call herself, names have power, and her name in the wrong hands would be dangerous. The daughter of the Seer and Time Lord called The Doctor decided to call herself DD… Doctor’s Daughter.
The Seer saw what name her daughter chose and she smiled proudly at her daughter.
After her locket ended the history lesson, the ship opened up, and was found by a couple of Gumai Bearas.
She was taken in by a family who could not have children and she was loved as much as a child on a different planet could be loved. Gumai Beara was a peaceful planet, they have never been invaded, they have amazing defenses, and do not see the point in fighting. DD had brown hair and blue eyes. When she was little, like the rest of the children on Gumai Beara, she would make wreaths out of colorful flowers and wear them in her hair. She had a happy childhood.
When DD was thirteen, the planet of Gumai Beara was invaded by Golems, a vicious species of alien, bent on taking over the universe. The Gumai Bearas thought there defenses would hold up, they have in the past for thousands of years, but the Golems got through and destroyed the whole planet, not leaving any Gumai Beara alive. They captured DD because she was different, something they haven’t seen before, the Golems thought she would be a good prize for their king.
DD has been a slave on the Golem ship for five years, she mourned her family and friends on Gumai Beara, everything and everybody she loved was dead. The Golems stripped her of everything she had on her, everything but the locket she had around her neck, they tried taking it off her but it wouldn’t come off. DD thanked her Seer mother for that. DD was dressed in… well it looked like a brown sack with arms. Every day the Golems told her she was going to be the King’s prize when they got back to their planet of Golemtopiabucktooverse. It would take them fifteen years to get back there, enough time to get her trained. Little did the Golems know that she was a Time Lady, and her kind, learn very easily. Over the five years she was with the Golems, she first tried to make peace with the Golems, that is the Gumai Beara way. The Golems just laughed at her if she tried. DD learned that it was no use reasoning with the Golems, she was going to have to learn new skills and learn from them to get her freedom. So over the years she learned how to make bombs, how to poison her enemies and how to shoot a gun. She never made a bomb, or poisoned anybody or shot a gun, but she knew how just by watching and learning. During those five years, she had to scrub down the ship from top to bottom. In doing so figured out nice hiding places. She had to cook and serve the Golems their food, they made sure it wasn’t poisoned, she had to take the first bite out of everything. They called her names and tried lowering her self-esteem. The only food she got were those measly bites of making sure the food wasn’t poison, she tried eating other food but she was caught and punished for it. During those five years, she watched helplessly as she saw the Golems destroy other planets like they destroyed Gumai Beara. She wished she could do something but she knew she couldn’t bring down the whole ship alone. Most of the time the only thing keeping her spirits up was the locket she had around her neck, the Golems couldn’t take that from her, she was a Time Lady, and somewhere out there, her Father was there. She prayed every night, her father would show up. She has been disappointed for five years.
Sign up to rate and review this story