Categories > TV > Doctor Who > Doctor's Daughter DD

2 Dadshocked

by dramagirl007 0 reviews

Category: Doctor Who - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-10-25 - 1534 words

0Unrated
The TARDIS landed on a ship all on its own, the Doctor and Rose looked confused
“I thought we were going to visit my mum.” Rose said.
“That was the plan.” The Doctor said looking up at the coil of the TARDIS. “Apparently, the TARDIS has other ideas.”
“Where are we?” Rose asked.
“Nowhere we want to be.” The Doctor said a little nervous, he knew where they were and it was dangerous being on a Golem ship with Rose with him.
“Well then can we leave?” Rose asked expectantly.
“I’m trying, but the TARDIS won’t move.” The Doctor said annoyed at the machine.
“So now what?” Rose asked.
“We go explore.” The Doctor said, “But we need to be careful.”
Rose saw that the Doctor looked a little nervous.
“Are you ok Doctor?” Rose asked
The Doctor forced a smile, “Of course I am.”
Rose knew differently.
DD secretly been making bombs. After five years of watching planets get destroyed, shes had enough.She dreamed every night her father would find her, but he never did. She had a plan, and if she had to sacrifice herself to blow up this ship, she was going to do it, She knew this wasn’t the whole species of Golem, but there were a good 2000 Golems on board here and she didn’t want to be anybody’s prize. It was simple getting what she needed to make the bombs. She stole little bits here and there and hid them on herself the Golems would never think to look. She would then be chained to her room for sleep.she would start working. The Golems never guard her. They think she's docile for living on a peaceful planet for 13 years.
For a year, she secretly made and placed bombs in different corners.
She also found a way to slowly poison the Golems she had to take bites of their food and drink, she poisoned only a small piece of each item and took a bite of a different piece of each item. She has been doing this for a year as well. The poison she was using was slowly melting the Golems’ insides, right now, the Golems all think it’s indigestion, they won’t let anybody else know they are uncomfortable.
The day the TARDIS arrived on the Golem ship was the day DD decided to blow up the ship, the Golems were going to blow up another planet that day, and were making plans.
One of the Generals ordered DD to carry his blow up plans and DD ‘accidently’ spilled the General’s drink on them.
“YOU CLUMSY FOOL” The General yelled and smacked DD across the face and sent her sprawling. DD glared daggers at the General.
“Well worth it.” DD spat.
A Golem soldier came in the room.
“Get the slave out of my sight, I’ll deal with it after the task here is done.” The General ordered. “Then bring me the other copy of the blow up plans.”
The Golem soldier grabbed DD by the hair and dragged her out of the room.
Rose and the Doctor saw the whole thing from their hiding place, nobody knew they were on the ship which was a good thing.
“We have to help her.” Rose said worried, “And stop them from blowing up the planet.”
The Golem Soldier dragged DD to what was considered her room, to DD it was a dungeon, she was dragged to the corner where the collar was that they made her wear at night. They didn’t want her to do anything at night when the ship was in slumber mode.
The soldier put it around her neck and then slapped her in the face.
“How dare you try to ruin our plans.” The soldier hissed
DD just glared and didn’t say anything.
After the soldier left, DD rolled her eyes and took the key that she snatched from the soldier out of her mouth.
A minute later she was free of the collar.
Before she could leave the dungeon though, she heard footsteps, more than one set.
DD groaned and pretended to still have the collar on.
To her surprise the beings who entered the dungeon were not Golems at all, they looked… like her.
“Hold still, I’ll have you out of there in a minute.” The man said and he took something out of his pocket.
“Don’t bother.” DD said and undid the collar.
“What?” The man asked.
“Key.” DD said showing it to him. “I snatched it when he didn’t notice.”
“Oh, well, good, that was smart.” The man didn’t know what to say.
“Who are you? And how did you get here?” DD asked
“I’m Rose and this is the Doctor” The blonde girl said.
“You… look like me.” DD said, her hearts were beating, her father’s name was the Doctor but it couldn’t be him. “I’ve never seen anybody look like me before.”
“Really? What about on your planet?” The Doctor said
DD shook her head no, “I was raised on a different planet than I was born on… These Golems destroyed that planet… Gumai Beara”
The Doctor understood but was confused why she wasn’t destroyed, “Golems never leave survivors.”
“I looked different, they have never seen a species like me before. They are taking me to their home planet for their King. They have been treating me like vermin for five years. Destroying planets along the way, I’m trying to stop them from destroying this one. Now the other question, now did you get here?”
“On our space ship called the TARDIS.” The Doctor said.
“Can I come with you?” DD asked. Maybe she doesn't have to die after all.
“Yes, we are not leaving you here.” The Doctor said.
DD smiled her thanks.
“Is there anything you want to take with you?” Rose asked.
DD nodded and went to a brick in the wall and loosened it,the inside of the brick said said BAD WOLF. DDliked that saying. It reminded her of a story she was told about three little pigs and a big bad wolf blowing houses down. Well she was going to blow this ship down. Inside the hole was a remote.
“What’s that for?” The Doctor asked.
“For saving the planet from being destroyed.” DD explained but didn’t say anything else.
The three of them hurried towards where the TARDIS was located. Some of the Golems saw them and sounded the alarm.
DD grinned and pushed a button on the remote. All the Golems doubled over in pain.
“What did you do?” The Doctor asked.
“Bought us some time.” DD said but didn’t explain. The poison was controlled by the remote DD invented.
They made it to the TARDIS without anybody shooting at them.
“I vowed on the death of my people and of the death of my loved ones on Gumai Beara that the Golems will not destroy this planet, not while I’m around.” DD said with determination.
The Doctor got the TARDIS going and the Golems were banging on the TARDIS door.
“They can’t get in.” The Doctor reassured the girls.
“Good.” DD said and she pushed the button with a B on it.
There was a big explosion from the ship. That destroyed every Golem on the ship.
“What did you do?” The Doctor asked shocked.
“Justice.” DD said.
The Doctor took the remote out of DD’s hands, but in doing so, touched DD’s hand, which shocked both of them like lightning
DD and the Doctor gasped at the same time.
“What was that?” Rose asked.
The Doctor touched DD’s hand again and a warm glow showed up.
“What does this mean?” DD asked.
“It means… we’re family.”
DD gasped, “You’re… him… The Doctor… Time Lord… my father.”
The Doctor was shocked at what this girl was saying.
“I’m not your father.” Doctor said. “My planet was destroyed a long time ago. And not by the Golems.”
“My planet was destroyed a long time ago too.” DD said and she took her locket out from under her sack she was wearing and showed it to the Doctor.
The doctor gasped, the color and shape of the locket was that of Gallifrey.
“I’ve had this ever since I was a baby. According to this, my mother was a seer and you are my father. She saw what you were going to do, she sent me away in a space ship and put me under stasis for 700 years. She said that you have seen me once. Then your mind was erased of me.” DD explained
The Doctor held the locket and opened it up, getting his memory back of seeing his baby girl for the first time. And then he had his memory erased for his own good before going to the Time War.
The Doctor was shocked, a different kind of shocked.
“Dad-shocked” Rose thought.
“You’re my…” The Doctor started but all he could do was stare.
DD smiled and nodded, “I’m DD… Doctor’s Daughter”
Sign up to rate and review this story