Categories > TV > Doctor Who > Doctor's Daughter DD

Slitheen

by dramagirl007 0 reviews

Category: Doctor Who - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-10-25 - 4709 words

0Unrated
A few days after the 1940s, Doctor took them to Rose’s time in Cardiff. Rose was excited, she called Mickey to have him meet them there.
DD was working on homework her father gave her, she had to read about the history of Gallifrey and then take a test on it, the Gallifrey history book was 12 inches thick with tiny little writing.
“Can’t I skip the reading and just take the test?” DD asked, “My mother gave me this locket for a reason, she explained Gallifrey’s history to me.”
“Oh really?” Doctor lifted an eyebrow and asked her some questions about Gallifrey. DD got about fifty percent of them right, “She didn’t tell you everything in that little locket. Now read.”
DD glared at her father.
There was a knock on the TARDIS door.
“I’ll answer it.” Jack said, and opened the door, “Who the hell are you?”
“What do you mean, who the hell am I? Who the hell are you?” Mickey asked suspicious.
“Captain Jack Harkness. Whatever you’re selling, we’re not buying.” Jack said trying to shut the door on the kid.
“Get out of my way.” Mickey said shoving past Jack.
“Don’t tell me, this must be Mickey.” Jack said.
“Here comes trouble, how are you doing, Ricky boy?” Doctor asked with a grin.
“I thought his name was Mickey.” DD said.
“Nope.” Doctor said with a grin.
“Don’t listen to him, he’s winding you up.” Rose said coming up to him and kissing him.
“You look fantastic.” Mickey said with a smile, they hug, they haven’t seen each other in ages.
“Aw, sweet, look at these two. How come I never get any of that?” Jack asked.
“Well, no way am I going to let you date my daughter… and… you have to buy me a drink first.” Doctor said.
“Hmm, would love to date your daughter, but you’re one of those dads… and… you’re such hard work” Jack said.
“But worth it.” Doctor said.
“Wait a minute, daughter?” Mickey asked.
“Yep, that’s me.” DD said getting away from that stupid book, any distraction was a good one, “I’m DD, Doctor’s Daughter.”
“But I thought he was the…” Mickey started.
“He didn’t know about me until very recently. I escaped Gallifrey when I was a baby. Long story, took over 700 years.”
“700 years?” Mickey asked shocked.
“Yep.” DD said with a grin
“Shorter story, she’s only 18.” Doctor said.
“Complicated, only 18 but still 718” DD said with a grin.
DD and the Doctor started arguing about numbers and started talking really fast. DD was trying her hardest to get out of homework.
“Anyway. Did you manage to find it?” Rose asked.
Mickey took something out of his pocket and handed it to Rose.
“I can go anywhere now.” Rose said with a smile
“I told you, you don't need a passport.” Doctor said with a sigh finally winning the argument with his daughter and making her go back to reading.
“It's all very well going to Platform One and Justicia and the Glass Pyramid of San Kaloon, but what if we end up in Brazil? I might need it. You see, I'm prepared for anything.” Rose said with a smile.
“If you’re prepared for anything, you read this book and tell me how it ends.” DD said getting up again.
“I told you cannot get up until you’re half way through that book.” Doctor said.
“Just leave her alone, let her have some fun. She’s in a new year she’s never been to before.” Jack said.
“Do I ask you how to parent your child?” Doctor asked.
“No, I don’t have kids.” Jack said.
“Exactly, then don’t tell me how to parent mine.” Doctor said.
So, it sounds like you’re staying, then.” Mickey sounded sad. “So, what're you doing in Cardiff? And who the hell's Jumping Jack Flash? I mean, I don't mind you hanging out with big-ears here.” Mickey started

“Oi!” Doctor yelled
“Look in the mirror. But this guy, I don't know, he's kind of…” Mickey started.
“Handsome?” Jack asked.
“More like cheesy.” Mickey said.
“Early twenty first Century slang. Is cheesy good or bad?” Jack asked.
“It's bad.” Mickey said.
“But bad means good, isn't that right?” Jack asked.
“Are you saying I'm not handsome?” Doctor asked.
“Dad you’re handsome, you’re gorgeous, you’re amazingly perfect, can I please go exploring?” DD asked.
“How long you going to stay here?” Mickey asked.
“We just stopped off. We need to refuel. The thing is, Cardiff's got this rift running through the middle of the city. It's invisible, but it's like an earthquake fault between different dimensions. Rose explained.
“The rift was healed back in 1869.” Doctor said.
“Thanks to a girl named Gwyneth, because these creatures called the Gelth, they were using the rift as a gateway but she saved the world and closed it.” DD explained.
“But closing a rift always leaves a scar, and that scar generates energy, harmless to the human race.” Jack said.
“But perfect for the TARDIS, so just park it here for a couple of days right on top of the scar and…” Doctor started
“Open up the engines” Jack said
“Soak up the radiation.” DD said
“Like filling her up with petrol and off we go!” Rose said with a smile.
“Into time” Jack said.
“And space.” All four travelers said and laughed.
“My God, have you seen yourselves? You all think you're so clever, don't you?” He sounded disgusted.
“Yes.” Doctor said
“Yah.” Rose said.
“Yep.” Jack said.
“Si” DD said with a giggle.
All of them excited the TARDIS
“So how much time do you have?” Mickey asked.
“Should take another twenty four hours, which means we've got time to kill.” Doctor said.
“That old lady's staring.” Mickey said.
“Probably wondering what five people could do inside a small wooden box.”
“What are you captain of, the Innuendo Squad?” Mickey asked.
Jack laughed.
What do we do with the TARDIS? We can’t just leave it. Doesn’t it get noticed?” Mickey asked.
“Yeah, what's with the police box? Why does it look like that?” Jack asked.
“It's a cloaking device.” Rose said.
“DD if you answer the correctly, you won’t have to study for a week.” Doctor said.
“Deal… It's called a chameleon circuit. The TARDIS is meant to disguise itself wherever it lands… for example… like if this was Ancient Rome, it'd be a statue on a plinth or something.” DD said happy she wasn’t stuck doing homework for a week.
“But I landed in the 1960s, it disguised itself as a police box, and the circuit got stuck.” Doctor said.
“So it copied a real thing? There actually was police boxes?” Mickey asked.
“Yeah, on street corners. Phone for help before they had radios and mobiles. If they arrested someone, they could shove them inside till help came, like a little prison cell.” Doctor said.
“Why don't you just fix the circuit? Jack asked.
“I like it, don't you?” Doctor asked.
“I love it.” Rose said with a grin.
“But that's what I meant. There's no police boxes anymore, so doesn't it get noticed?” Mickey asked.
“Let me tell you something about the human race. You put a mysterious blue box slap bang in the middle of town, what do they do? Walk past it. Now, stop your nagging. Let's go and explore.” Doctor said.
“What's the plan?” DD asked.
“Hmm, I don't know. Cardiff, early twenty first century and the wind's coming from the east. Trust me. Safest place in the universe.”
They ended up having lunch at a restaurant by the water. Jack ended up telling the group about one of his adventures.
“I swear, six feet tall and with big tusks” Jack started.
“You're lying through your teeth!” Doctor said.
“I'd have gone bonkers! That's the word - bonkers!” Rose said laughing
“I mean, it turns out the white things are tusks and I mean tusks! And it's woken, and it's not happy.” Jack said.
“How could you not know it was there?” Doctor asked.
“And we're standing there, fifteen of us, naked.” Jack said.
“Naked?” DD asked shocked.
“And I'm like, oh, no, no, it's got nothing to do with me. And then it roars, and we are running. Oh my God, we are running! And Brakovitch falls, so I turn to him and I say.” Jack started.
“I knew we should've turned left!” Mickey said.
Everybody started laughing.
“That's my line!” Jack said.
That made it even funnier.
“I don't believe you. I don't believe a word you say ever. That is so brilliant.” Rose said.
“Did you ever get your clothes back?” DD asked.
(The Doctor snatches a newspaper from the man at the next table and reads it.)
“No, I just picked him up went right for the ship, full throttle. Didn't stop until I hit the spacelanes. I was shaking. It was unbelievable. It freaked me out, and by the time I got fifteen light years away I realized I'm like this.” Jack said.
The girls were laughing hard again.
“And I was having such a nice day.” Doctor said with a frown and held up a newspaper he snatched from a human. On the front cover was a picture of Margret.
“So what?” DD said, “What’s wrong with the Mayor?”
“About six months ago her kind wanted to destroy this planet.” Doctor said.
DD’s face paled, “She’s an alien?”
“She killed the woman whose skin suit she is wearing.” Doctor explained.
“We need to get you a mobile.” Jack said.
“Really? Like Rose’s?” DD sounded excited.
Doctor groaned, “Do we have to?”
“Yes, she needs one.” Jack said with a grin.
They go to the store and DD got to pick out her very first mobile. She picked out a purple colored one, she didn’t know who she was going to call, but it just felt nice to have one.
Once that was finished, they hurried towards City Hall with the intent of stopping this woman.
“According to intelligence, the target is the last surviving member of the Slitheen family, a criminal sect from the planet Raxacoricofallapatorious, masquerading as a human being, zipped inside a skin suit. Okay, plan of attack, we assume a basic fifty seven fifty six strategy, covering all available exits on the ground floor. Doctor, you go face to face. That'll designate Exit One, I'll cover Exit Two. Rose and DD, you Exit Three. Mickey Smith, you take Exit Four. Have you got that?” Jack asked.
“Excuse me. Who's in charge?” Doctor asked.
“Sorry. Awaiting orders, sir.” Jack said with a solute.
“Right, here's the plan… Like he said. Nice plan. Anything else?” Doctor asked.
“Present arms.” Jack said.
They all pulled out their phones. DD was excited.
“Ready” Everybody said waiting for orders.
“Ready. Speed Dial.” Jack said.
“Yup.” Doctor said.
“Ready.” Rose said
“Check.” Mickey said.
“Can’t wait.” DD said with a grin.
“Ok, see you in hell.” Jack said.
They all went their separate designated ways.
“I loath aliens blowing up planets. I hope we destroy this Slitheen.” DD said with venom.
“I bet that was horrible for you, watching all those planets be destroyed.” Rose said.
DD nodded, “I hope someday, I can stop all the Golems from destroying planets.”
“Well, hopefully, this will be good practice for you.” Rose said. “Hope it doesn’t come down to destroying a planet or an alien though.”
“What do you mean?” DD asked.
“She can turn around and be good.” Rose said.
“But she’s a criminal. Jack said so.” DD said.
“She can change.” Rose said.
DD sighed, “If you say so.”
The next thing they heard, was Doctor telling them on their phones, “Slitheen heading North.”
“We’re on our way.” Rose said.
The two girls start running North and run into a clerk carrying papers.
“Sorry, sorry, we’re in a hurry.” Rose said.
“Got to stop the Mayor from destroying the Earth.” DD put in.
Rose looked at her and shushed her.
“What?” DD asked.
“You don’t tell them that.” Rose said, “They’ll lock you up in prison for that.”
“Oh.” DD said and they kept running.
They ran out a door and spotted the Mayor.
“There she is.” Rose said and they kept running, faster.
The Mayor ran away from the two girls and went another direction, Jack was on that side, the Mayor went another direction.
“Who was supposed to cover that side?” Jack asked once he caught up with the girls and the Doctor
“Here I am.” Mickey said breathless
“Mickey the idiot.” Doctor said.
“Great now we’ll never catch her.” Jack said and glared at Mickey.
“Well it’s not like we can’t catch her, she’s not running very fast.” Rose said.
Margaret teleported away.
“She's got a teleport! That's cheating! Now we're never going to get her.” Jack said.
“Oh, the Doctor's very good at teleports.” Rose said with a grin.
Doctor took out his sonic screwdriver and Margaret reappeared and was running towards them. She teleported again. Then reappeared again. Teleported again and reappeared again. Out of Breath.
“I could do this all day.” Doctor said with a smug grin.
“This is persecution. Why can’t you leave me alone? What did I ever do to you?” Margaret asked.
“You tried to kill me and destroy this entire planet.” Doctor said.
“Apart from that.” Margaret said.
The next thing Margaret knew, her face hurt, DD just slapped her.
“What was that for?” Margaret asked, “And who are you?”
“She’s my daughter… she has anger issues when it comes to aliens destroying planets.” Doctor said.
They have Margaret trapped and they go back to City Hall to talk more privately with Margaret
“So, you're a Slitheen, you're on Earth, you're trapped. Your family get killed but you teleport out just in the nick of time. You have no means of escape. What do you do? You build a nuclear power station. But what for?” Doctor asked.
“A philanthropic gesture. I've learnt the error of my ways.” Margaret said.
“I don’t buy it.” DD said crossing her arms.
“And it just so happens to be right on top of the rift.” Doctor said.
“What rift would that be?” Margaret asked.
“A rift in space and time. If this power station went into meltdown, the entire planet would go boom” Jack said.
“This station is designed to explode the minute it reaches capacity.” Doctor said.
“Didn't anyone notice? Isn't there someone in London checking this sort of stuff? Rose asked.
“We're in Cardiff. London doesn't care. The South Wales coast could fall into the sea and they wouldn't notice. Oh. I sound like a Welshman. God help me, I've gone native.” Margaret said.
“But why would she do that? A great big explosion, she'd only end up killing herself.” Mickey said.
“She's got a name, you know.” Margaret glared at Mickey.
“She's not even a she, she's a thing.” Mickey said.
DD was looking at the model of the power station. “She’s clever.” DD pulled the middle section out of the model and turned it over to reveal electronics.
“Fantastic.” Doctor said with a grin.
“Is that a tribophysical waveform macro-kinetic extrapolator?” Jack asked.
“Couldn't have put it better myself.” Doctor said.
“Oh genius! You didn't build this?” Jack asked.
“I have my hobbies. A little tinkering.” Margaret said.
“No, no, no. I mean, you really didn't build this. Way beyond you.” Jack said studying it.
“I bet she stole it.” Mickey said.
“It fell into my hands.” Margaret said glaring at Mickey for that comment.
“Is it a weapon?” Rose asked.
“It's transport.” DD said.
“You see, if the reactor blows, the rift opens. Phenomenal cosmic disaster. But this thing shrouds you in a force field. You have this energy bubble, so you're safe. Then you feed it coordinates, stand on top, and ride the concussion all the way out of the solar system.”
“It's a surfboard.” Mickey said.
“A pan-dimensional surfboard, yeah.” Jack said.
“And it would've worked. I’d have surfed away from this dead end dump and back to civilization.” Margaret said.
“You'd blow up a whole planet just to get a lift?” Mickey asked.
“Like stepping on an anthill.” Margaret said.
DD slapped her in the face again.
“Will you quit slapping me?” Margaret asked. “Doctor control your daughter.”
“No… so tell me, how’d you think of the name?” Doctor asked.
“What, Blaidd Drwg? It's Welsh.” Margaret said glaring at DD for slapping her.
DD smirked.
“I know, but how did you think of it?” Doctor asked.
“I chose it at random, that's all. I don't know. It just sounded good. Does it matter?” Margaret asked.
“Blaidd Drwg.” Doctor said.
“What's it mean?” Rose asked.
“Bad Wolf.” Doctor said staring at the word.
“But I've heard that before. Bad Wolf. I've heard that lots of times.” Rose said getting scared.
“Everywhere we go. Two words following us. Bad Wolf.” Doctor said lost in thought.
“How can they be following us?” Rose asked.
DOCTOR: Nah, just a coincidence. Like hearing a word on the radio then hearing it all day. Never mind. Things to do. Margaret, we're going to take you home.
DD knew it wasn’t a coincidence, she has seen the word BAD WOLF when she was on the Golem ship. She didn’t know what it meant, but hearing her dad say it’s been following them… she knew her dad was putting on a brave face for everybody’s sake, but inside he was scared.
“Hold on, isn't that the easy option, like letting her go?” Jack asked.
“I don't believe it! We actually get to go to Raxa. Wait a minute! Raxacor…” Rose couldn’t pronounce the word.
“Raxacoricofallapatorius.” DD said with a smirk
“Raxacorico” Rose started.
“fallapatorius.” Doctor said.
ROSE: Raxacoricofallapatorius. That's it! I did it!
“Now say it five times fast.” DD said with a smirk. “Raxacoricofallapatorius, Raxacoricofallapatorius, Raxacoricofallapatorius.”
“DD enough.” Doctor said.
“Raxacoricofallapatorius, Raxacoricofallapatorius” DD whispered. Doctor gave her a look.
“They have the death penalty. The family Slitheen was tried in its absence many years ago and found guilty with no chance of appeal. According to the statutes of government, the moment I return, I am to be executed. What do you make of that, Doctor? Take me home and you take me to my death.” Margaret said.
“Not my problem.” Doctor said crossing his arms. “Let’s take her to the TARDIS.
The Five acted like body guards around Margaret on the way to the TARDIS. They made a circle around Margaret and she had no way of escaping.
“A phone box, you expect us all to fit in a phone box?” Margaret asked.
Everybody rolled their eyes and Doctor opened up the door.
“This ship is impossible. It's superb. How do you get the outside around the inside?” Margaret asked.
“Like I'd give you the secret, yeah.” Doctor said.
“I almost feel better about being defeated. I never stood a chance. This is the technology of the gods.” Margaret said in awe.
“Hehe, we’re gods.” DD got a kick out of that.
“Don't worship me - I'd make a very bad god. You wouldn't get a day off, for starters. Jack, how we doing, big fella?”
“This extrapolator's top of the range. Where did you get it?” Jack asked.
“Oh, I don't know. Some airlock sale?” Margaret said.
“Must've been a great big heist. It's stacked with power.” Jack said examining it.
“But we can use it for fuel?” Doctor asked.
“It's not compatible, but it should knock off about twelve hours. We'll be ready to go by morning. Jack said.
“Then we're stuck here overnight.” Doctor said.
“I'm in no hurry.” Margaret said.
“We've got a prisoner. The police box is really a police box.” Rose said with a grin.
“You're not just police, though. Since you're taking me to my death. That makes you my executioners. Each and every one of you. Margaret said.
“Well, you deserve it.” Mickey said.
“You're very quick to say so. You're very quick to soak your hands in my blood, which makes you better than me, how, exactly?
“We are saving the planet” DD said crossing her arms and glaring.
Margaret sat down in a chair. “Long night ahead… lets see who can look me in the eye.”
Margaret stared Mickey down, stared Rose down, Jack didn’t even look at her, Doctor looked up for a moment and couldn’t look Margaret in the eye.
Margaret looked at DD, DD held the longest. Margaret lifted up an eyebrow.
“All I see is a monster.” DD said with a glare and she walked off towards her room.
Rose and Mickey went off to spend some time together.
There was a knock on DD’s door and Doctor opened it.
“You ok?” Doctor asked.
DD nodded, “Hate aliens destroying planets, just makes my blood boil.”
Doctor nodded in understanding.
“I can’t wait until she is not our problem anymore.” DD said.
Doctor sighed and nodded, “Well, I was wondering if you wanted to accompany me and Margaret to dinner.”
DD looked at her dad funny.
“She wants a last meal.” Doctor said with a shrug.
“No thank you. I don’t want my appetite ruined with looking at her… I think I’ll actually read some of that Gallifrey history book.” DD said with a bitter laugh.
Doctor sighed, “Ok, if you need anything, Jack is trying to sync the tribophysical waveform macro-kinetic extrapolator to the TARDIS.”
DD nodded and smirked, “Have fun on your date.”
“It’s not a date.” Doctor said rolling his eyes.
DD read some of the book, and then she felt the TARDIS moving, like… shaking. She knew it wasn’t normal. She hurried out of her room and to the control room where Jack was.
“What’s going on?” DD asked.
“I don’t know, this thing is going crazy.” Jack said.
Sparks are flying. The TARDIS is making noise and shaking.
DD opened up the TARDIS door and saw that it wasn’t just the TARDIS. All of Cardiff was shaking.
DD saw her dad and Margaret running towards the TARDIS, she backed up to let them inside.
“What the hell are you doing?” Doctor asked trying to get the shaking to stop with his screwdriver.
“It just went crazy!” Jack yelled.
“It's the rift. Time and space are ripping apart. The whole city's going to disappear!” Doctor said with worry.
“It's the extrapolator. I've disconnected it but it's still feeding off the engine! It's using the TARDIS. I can't stop it!” Jack said trying to fix anything.
“Never mind Cardiff, it's going to rip open the planet.” Doctor said with worry also trying to fix things.
DD gasped, “NO.”
Rose ran into the TARDIS.
“What is it? What's happening?” She asked with worry.
“Oh, just little me.” Margaret says and she took an arm out of her skin suit and grabbed Rose.
“Rose!” Everybody yelled stepping closer.
“One wrong move and she snaps like a promise.” Margaret threatened
“I might've known.” Doctor said.
“I've had you bleating all night, poor baby, now shut it… The only person who didn’t see through me was your daughter… Ha.” Margaret said, “You, fly boy, put the extrapolator at my feet.”
Margaret tightened her grip on Rose's neck. The Doctor nodded to Jack and he did as he was told.
“Thank you. Just as I planned.” Margaret said with an evil grin.
“I thought you needed to blow up the nuclear power station.” Rose said.
“Failing that, if I were to be arrested, then anyone capable of tracking me down would have considerable technology of their own. Therefore, they would be captivated by the extrapolator. Especially a magpie mind like yours, Doctor. So the extrapolator was programmed to go to plan B. To lock onto the nearest alien power source and open the rift. And what a power source it found. I'm back on schedule, thanks to you.” Margaret said.
“The rift's going to convulse. You'll destroy the whole planet.” DD yelled.
“And you with it!” Margaret said with a grin.
Margaret stood on the extrapolator.
“While I ride this board over the crest of the inferno all the way to freedom. Stand back, Surf's up.” Margaret said with a grin.
DD tried attacking Margaret, to get Rose away from her but Doctor held her back.
The TARDIS console cracks open and bright light hits Margaret.
“Of course, opening the rift means you'll pull this ship apart.” Doctor said with a grin.
“So sue me.” Margaret said.
“It's not just any old power source. It's the TARDIS. My TARDIS. The best ship in the universe.
“It'll make wonderful scrap.” Margaret said.
“What's that light?” Rose asked.
“The heart of the TARDIS. This ship's alive. You've opened its soul.” Doctor said with a smile.
“Rose close your eyes.” DD said, Rose wasn’t directly looking at it, but she knew about the TARDIS and its soul.
Rose did as she was told.
“It's so bright.” Margaret said mesmerized.
“Look at it, Margaret.” Doctor ordered.
“Beautiful.” Margaret breathed.
“Look inside, Blon Fel Fotch. Look at the light.” Doctor said.
Margaret relaxes and Rose gets free, Rose ran to Jack who was closest to her. Then Margaret looked up at the Doctor, smiling.
“Thank you.” Margaret said.
Margaret disappeared into the light. The empty bodysuit crumpled onto the extrapolator.
“Don't look. Stay there. Close your eyes!” Doctor ordered everybody.
The Doctor closed the console.
“Now, Jack, come on, shut it all down. Shut down! DD, that panel over there, turn all the switches to the right.”
Everything stopped being out of control.
“Nicely done. Thank you, all.” Doctor said.
“What happened to Margaret?” Rose asked.
“Must've got burnt up. Carried out her own death sentence.” Jack said.
“No, I don't think she's dead.” Doctor said.
“Then where'd she go?” Rose asked.
“She looked into the heart of the TARDIS.” DD said smiling.
“Even I don't know how strong that is. And the ship's telepathic, like I told you, Rose. Gets inside your head. Translates alien languages. Maybe the raw energy can translate all sorts of thoughts.” Doctor said.
Doctor found a large egg with dreadlocks on the top inside the bodysuit.
“Here she is.” Doctor said holding up the egg.
“An egg?” Rose asked.
“Regressed to her childhood.” Doctor said with a smile.
“As an egg?” DD asked.
“She can start again. Live her life from scratch. If we take her home, give her to a different family, tell them to bring her up properly, she might be all right.” Doctor said with a smile.
“Or she might be worse.” Jack said.
“That's her choice.” Doctor said.
“She's an egg.” Rose said, she couldn’t get her head around it.
“She's an egg.” DD said giggling
“Oh my god, Mickey.” Rose gasped.
“I’ll help you look for him.” DD said.
The two girls spent an hour looking for Mickey but couldn’t find him.
DOCTOR: We're all powered up. We can leave. Opening the rift filled us up with energy. We can go, if that's all right.
“Yeah, fine.” Rose said sad.
“How's Mickey?” Doctor asked.
“He's okay. He's gone.” Rose said.
“Do you want to go and find him? We'll wait.” Doctor said.
“No need. He deserves better.” Rose said.
DD put a comforting hand on Rose’s shoulder.
“Off we go, then. Always moving on.” Doctor said with a smile.
“Next stop, Raxacoricofallapatorius. Now you don't often get to say that.” Jack said laughing.
“Seriously, say Raxacoricofallapatorius five times fast.” DD said to Jack.
“Raxacoricofallapatorius, Raxacoricofallapatorius, Raxacoricofallapatorius, Raxacoricofallapatorius, Raxacoricofallapatorius. Ha.” Jack said with a grin.
“We'll just stop by and pop her in the hatchery. Margaret the Slitheen can live her life again. A second chance.” Doctor said while Jack was saying Raxacoricofallapatorius five times.
“That'd be nice.” Rose said.
Sign up to rate and review this story