Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dirty Paws

Chapter 5

by Suicide_Room 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Parody - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [R] [?] - Published: 2013-10-27 - 1106 words

0Unrated
After we were dismiss, we went back down picked the trays and empty bowls before going to the kitchen. We must be prepared for a months time, for the ball would be then.
I never really got the idea on why they have a ball every fall. Must have been tradition for vampires. As I was kneading the dough Frank came into the room; the only person here being me. I was in charge of making the bread and since it takes longer I had decided to get started a little bit early than usual. He never said anything anymore, he just stood there with a thinking look. I did my best to always ignore him, but there is just something wrong. I could feel it.

I looked up from the wooden board filled with pastry and straight into his eyes. He walked towards me with that same expression, he was so close that our chests were touching. He put his hands on my waist and brought me closer, his lips against mine. At first, I didn't do anything. I mean what was I supposed to do when a creature like that was kissing me. Stealing the very first kiss.
My hands where againat his chest trying to push him away, but that just made him pull me closer. When he finally had pulled away, his lips were swollen and I could feel mine were as well. Neither of us said anything for a little while and then he just left.
I lifted my finger to my lips and thought back to that moment.

The rest of the day went by uneventfull, just like any other day. It was nearly suppertime which meant I was supposed to be down in the kitchen getting my part ready. I was supposed to serve today, along with Vikki.
They had finally let her out when one of the other servants went rogue and tried to stake one of the vampires.
"Aur- I mean Saira." She had stopped when I gave her the 'do not blow my cover look'. Michael had come up with the idea of making me look less obvious so we had my name change to Saira. I had no problem with that and to be honest I kind of wish that I had thought of that. Only Rose knows abouth the real me.

We went up to our rooms, cleaned ourselves up with the buckets of water someone else had left for us and dressed in the royal garments. "Do you think we may ever get our lives back?" Vikki asked. I did not have the heart to tell her that this was our life now, but that there was still something worth fighting.

***
Ryan's P.O.V.
We have been walking for days and satying at Inn's here and there. We were almost to the location where our father was rumored to be. I really hope that this wasn't a rumor.
I look back at my sisters, all dirty and broken. I do my best to protect them bacause I know that this should be my job, still I can't believe that I had let my baby sister down.
We had reached another town before sundown. Except there was something different. This one had walls up so high only the glow of the fire inside could be seen. "Stay here and out of sight. Don't come out unless I say so." I told them, before I started walking around the building. There was a bridge on the other side, guarded by two men.
I couldn't exactly go up to them all willy nilly, but we needed to get someplace safe and fast. It took not long before I came up with strength and walked closer enought that they could seem me, but that close so that they could hurt me.
"HALT! WHO GOES THERE?" one of them said, with the deep voice, now does are the people you should be scared of.
"Ryan Jackson" no point in lying. "State your business" they had not lowered their weapons yet. "We seek refuge, me and my sisters"
****
We stood aside as the family ate. Both of us looking down, they had requested that we stayed. It wasn't like we had any choice in the matter. I felt eyes on me; looking up, I met Gerard's hazel ones.
Just like before I can never look away. I know this meant I wasn't respecting him, but I could not look away first until he did.
"Father, if you would excuse me, I would like to finish my dinner in my quarters" Gerard said as he stood up, making me walk over grabbing his dish and drink and palcing them on my tray. "That should be alright" said the king after a while.
Gerard left, wuth me trailing behind him. I didn't wanto to go, but then again I didn't want Vikki to go.
When we arrive in his room, I placed the tray down and made my way to the door. "Stop." I heard as my hand went to the handle; ready to leave.
"Come here" he said, I turned around to find him standing shirtless just a few meters away. A silver crucifix hanging from his neck. I had averted my eyes to the floor.
"I said come here." He repeated with a stronger tone. I complied walking up to him, he put his hands near my neck.
Sliding them closer to my face. "You don't know what you are doing to me." He said, his fangs gliming in the dimnly light that covered the room. He grabbed me by the throught pushing me on the bed, hard.
I tried getting away, but he was on top of me all too soon.
He had his hand on my mouth."Shh, I'm not going to hurt you"
Yeah I was so falling for that one. His mouth qas leaving trails of open mouth kisses all over my neck.
His hands trailing up my body as warm tears ran down my cheeks. By now he had removed his hand from my mouth and had both of my arms pinned at the top of my head.
Heavy breathing could be heard, along with silent sobs.
By the time both of our naked bodies were touching, I had no reaction left in my body. I only felt pain as he entered me; moving harder, but never fast.
Taking my breath everytime. It felt like an eternity, but then it was all over.
He stayed on top of me, falling asleep.
I could only hope until morning for all this to be over.

Sign up to rate and review this story