Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dirty Paws

Chapter 6

by Suicide_Room 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Parody,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2013-11-01 - 1068 words

0Unrated
As the sun came from behind the curtains, I was still underneath him. The pain had subsided for a while, yet the numbing feeling that something has been taken from me was burned into my mind.
As Gerard took the other side of the bed, I scooted over to the edge, leaving the sheets to the side and gathering my clothing as quietly as I possibly could. Dressing in them, I left the room without looking anywhere but at the door.
I had almost made it to my room, when Rose suddenly appeared in front of me. "Where have you been?" She said while looking me up and down. I believe right now that my hair in an odd bun. "The mistress has been asking for you since this morning" what would the queen want with me?
Maybe she found out about what had happened this morning? No she couldn't have. Could she?

"Why?" I asked as she took my wrist in her hand and started dragging me back down the stairs. We reached a room on the other side of the castle. "Wait here." She said before walking in and leaving me standing here. Alone.
I get that I just wanted to be alone right now, but I meant alone in my own room and with my own thoughts. Rose came back outside and motioned for me to go in as she stepped aside. I pushed the door wider, stepping inside and closing the door behind me.
Her majesty was sittinng on one of the long chairs reading.
"Nice of you to finally join us." I'm still not sure as to why she said us, that is until I turned around and found two girls just standing there. I have seen them around here, they mostly tend to the food the royal family needed. I look back as I heard her standing up and making her way over to us.
"I know that you are all wondering why it is that you are here. Well, to simply answer your questions it is because yiu seemply have to." She smiled at as.
"To be more specific, you are the girls my son pays the most attention to" wouldn't surprise me if what had happened this morning wasn't with only just me.
The others, Jeanne and Marcy, now stood at my side as the Queen walked around each of us. Surveying us.
"You all have a different mark. You the strongest" she said as she walking towards me. Her dress flowing when she turned around once again. "Since that is the issue, you three now belong to my son, he can do what he pleases and nobody else is allowed to touch you" said the Queen as we stood looking or more like gawking at her. I don't think I heard her correctly, yet I knew that she was not talking about Michael.
"You will spend all evening being prepped and ready for tonights banquet. Try not to do anything idiotic." With that and a wave of her hand, we were dismissed.
We left in a single file. Outside, Frank was waiting for us. He didn't even cast a look mg way, he just motioned with his head to follow him.

"All right ladies, since you are now possesions of the prince. You will be treated as he wishes." He openned the door the a huge room, inside there where four beds.
"Your clothing for tonight is in the other room, a few women will be here to help you" he said and then left.

***

The sun was almost down, that meant supper time. We were all dressed and ready to go. I had black coal in my eyes. A garnet necklace around my neck and my dress was black lace with red satin underneath. The other girls were dressed like me except Marcy was blue and Jeanne was green. Our hair was up in a messy bun.

We were led down the hallway and into the dining room, where the family was already waiting for us. I saw Vikki In the corner of the room with bread in her hands.
This was the round table, the one we used whenever we were celebrating or having our extended family over. "There you are, we were beginning to think you might never show up" said the King.

There are people here that I have never seen, not even on my morning rounds. Gerard came into the room, dressed a gentleman. To me he looks perfect on the ouside, but surely rotten on the inside.
He smiles at us, gesturing towards the tables. He walked over to me, his hand on my lower back. A shivering tingle went up my spine and I felt myself tense up when he did.
We all sat down and ate. Most of them did, I only drank the wine that was placed in front of me.
"Aren't you going to eat?" I heard someone say from my right. I look up and into Micheal's eyes. "I'm not very hungry, but thank you for your concern."

He handed me a roll of breath. I look up at him once more, taking it from him. In that moment I knew that I could trust him, he showes true concern for me.
I just don't knowbif I trusted myself.
***
I stood on the balcony, watching the pale moon up high in the sky. It had been a while since we were able to go outside. Breathing in the fresh air, feeling its coldness on my skin.
There was complete silence, that is until it was interrupted by someone.
"Hi." Said Frank. I turn around leaning against the veranda. "Hello."
"Never thought I would find you here. All alone" he said as he stepped foward. Until he was standing next to me; looking out into the night.
"Would you like to talk a walk with me through the garden?" Asked Frank.

It wouldn't be bad if I went, would it? So I replied with a nod. We made our way down the stairs and began our walk down the path.
"Is there something especific you wanted to ask me? Something that is bothering you?" I ask him. He gave off this feeling that something was happening.
He stayed silent for a while. His pale skin looking beautiful in the moon's light. He stopped suddenly.
"Why can't I have you?"
Sign up to rate and review this story