Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dirty Paws

Chapter 7

by Suicide_Room 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2013-11-28 - 1169 words

0Unrated
"Because I now belong to him" I don't really know why those were the words that had decided to come out. I know that deep down inside I will always have a hatred for his kind. So why was I here, giving him hope.
"We should go inside, it is getting colder out here" I said. Not that I minded much of the cold. In fact I quite enjoy it, but being here along with Frank was making me extremely nervous and I didn't like it one bit.
He nodded and made a motion with his chin to walk down the path again towards the home. It was silent.
We had finally reached the stairs to the large patio, before going further up Frank held onto my wrist. "Have a good night" I nodded at him before continuing up the stairs.
This is just more dtama in my life. I do not need it and I certaintly do not want it.

**
I lay in my new bed, which was given to me only this morning. It didn't feel right without my family here. I sat up looking around me, sighing I stood up, walking over to the window.
The sun rose from behind the mountains and somehow I knew that the others where still alive, call it an instinct if you will. I thought vampires didn't go out in the morning light, so why do I have to stay inside?
I walk over to the end of the bed grabbing the silky robe, putting it on around me. Openning the door, checking that no one was near, I step out of the room.

I kept my head held high as I walk down the hall. I know I must'nt look suspicious. I reach the door to the garden, which was unfortunately blocked by two guards. I walk right up to them. "I would like to take a walk in the garden" I said.
"I'm afraid that is not going to happen, ma'am. We have strict rules not to let anyone outside during morning." One of them said. I didn't even care I was already down the hall that I didnt even catch that last part.
I stepped into the kitchen, I had to do something or I would be hitting my head on the wall in a minute or so. Everyone stopped what they were doing, others wouldn't even look me in the eye. "Where are Rose and Vikki?" I asked, yet it seemed as if I was talking to a tree. I repeated myself this tims just a little louder, until someone pointed me to the stairs. I left the room and walked up the stairs.

Entering what had been my old room, I saw that they were having breakfast from a stash me and Rose had. "Hello girls" I said with huge smile on my face as I hugged Vikki and then Rose.
"We thought you had forgotten about us" Rose said. "I could never, but I can't really stay for much longer." I walked to the other side of the ro om ditting down on on of the steps. "I know you two want to leave as much as me and I have plan to get us out"

***

After I chatted with the girls, I had gone back to my room. Where Gerard was waiting for me.
"Why did you leave this room? Unprotected nonetheless" he said as the door closed behind me. I didn't respond, I don't really want to die in this particular moment.
"You are one of the biggest treasures in the kingdom, now what would I do if you weren't here? Probably get another one, but that Is not the point" he said as he started to walk in circles around me.
"You wear the color red, because it is the color of blood and my favorite" his hands where now on my shoulders, gripping hard. I was trying my best not to cry out, because I knew that it was what he wanted. " And I had to proclaim you mine, because I just couldn't stand the thought of anyone else touching you" his teeth went to my neck and then a sharp pain. Everything was black.

***
Ryan's P.O.V.

I woke up with a jolt as shearing pain spread to my neck. The room was quiet except for my heavy breathing. The pain went away but I felt myself being drained, I didn't have the energy to stay in the same position so I laid back down.

After we were found, the same guards took us to the king. He was to decide ifbhe should help of just leave alone for our journey. When we came face to face with the man, I knew that I felt something. And he did as well, for he smiled at me. A knowing smile.

Me and Aurelia have a birthmark, that we share from our mother. On the inside of our wrist there is a black rose. We always have it covered, we never know what that could bring us.
Father and I have been planning an attack on their kingdom. Yet, we haven't made any plans on getting Aurelia out safely. If they saw us coming they could just kill her. Every play we have come up with, shows her death. Its been three weeks since we have been together. I miss her and she knows it.
If only I could comunicate with her once more.

**
Aurelia's P.O.V.

I woke up again, wrapped in sheets. I was more than happy when it was in my room, but that happiness was soon gone when I sawbi had no clothing underneath and my neck was bleeding. There was no one in the room with me, as someone knocked on my door.
"Who Is it?" I asked as I got the robe on, wrapping it around my figure. "Its Rose, Miss. I have your breakfast with me"
I immediately opened the door after she said her name. Pulling her in and closing the door behind her fast. "Oh Sweetie, your neck is bleeding!" She said as she went into the bathroom and came back with a damp cloth. She pressed it against my neck, making me flinch a bit.
"Are you okay?" She asked me. I get that I must have looked like a fish out of water. Or maybe it was my hunger. Which seemed to be growing as Rose got closer.
All I could smell was a bitter and irony scent and it was making my hunger even bigger.
"Yes I'm fine. Could you tell Gerard that I may not be going to dinner tonight? I rather stay here and rest for a while."

"Yes Miss." With that she left and I walked over to the food tray she left. Looking into the cup, I picked it up taking a sip. Taking a deep gulp I finished it.
Only now realizing that it was blood. What did Gerard do to me?

Sign up to rate and review this story