Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Business Of Misery

Chapter Three: Taylor Is Jelly

by SurprisedDisaster 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-10-28 - 973 words

0Unrated
After music I grabbed Frank by he arm and ran out straight away with "HAYLEY, WHAT THE FUCK?" "WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME" and "CAN WE STOP RUNNING NOW" following behind me, I didn't answer to any of it, I just kept running with his arm firmly in my grip. We got to the oval and I stopped running and started to walk towards the back sports shed.

"Hayley, what the fuck was that all about? Why did we have to run? What are we doing he-"

"That was the usual run to the oval so people didn't see where myself and my friends hang out. We had to run because if people see where I go, they will follow and we will get a beating, we don't want that. Now we're heading toward that sports shed at the back. There's tree's surrounding it but there it one way, and one way only in and out of it that only our group knows. It's our little hide out, there's a big gap inside where there are no trees and we all sit there."

"Oh wow.. wait, what about food?"

"We have a supply of food, drink and alcohol there" I said as we reached the trees squeezing my way through them with Frank following.

"He- Hayley, who is that and why is he here?"

I sighed at how angry Taylor seemed at me. "Guys, this is Frank, the new guy, he has a rad music taste, plays guitar, has no friends and would end up here regardless if I or someone else took him in. Frank, this is Taylor my boyfriend, Jeremy my might as well be brother, his girlfriend Jenna, Avril, Gerard and his brother Mikey, and Bob" I said i pointed towards everyone. They all waved and said their hello's. Frank just awkwardly smiled back and sat down beside me.

"Beer, or Bourbon?" I got a mixture of all the answers and threw the cans out randomly to everyone, followed by the sound of the cans cracking open.

"So.. Frank, tell us stuff. Why did you move?" Taylor is acting like a straight up snob, what the fuck is wrong with him?

"I uh.. my parents got divorced and we had to move to get away from my father. I still could have gone to the same school but i didn't like it there, i didn't like the people and the school system was pretty fucked. I'm not really used to having friends at school so thank you all for letting me hang out with you.. really" Frank got quieter as he spoke the last bit and looked down a little. This made him more mysterious to me. Why did he have to get away from his dad? Why did he have no friends? Man, this kid is filled with why's.

We all sat around, drank and ate for a while until bell for second period rang. "What do you have Frank?" Avril asked Frank and gave him a soft smile.

"I uh.. sport"

"Oh, me too, so does Hayley, we usually stay here and skip sport, are you going to stay here too?"

"Yeah, i guess"

Everyone else made their way to their next classes leaving myself, Frank and Avril being. "Frank.. why did you have to get away from your dad?"

"I knew this was coming. Well we were low on money so he started working two jobs and was always really tired and would drink to keep his energy up. Soon enough he started drinking way too much, got into a huge range of drugs and obviously got fired from both jobs. My mum was working one job at the time, too. When she wasn't home it was just myself and my drunken, drug abused deadbeat father. He would uh.. abuse me and I ended up in the emergency room a few times because of this. Obviously i never told mum the truth, he threatened to kill her, I didn't want that, I'd do anything for my mum. I always made excuses like 'i fell down the stairs' or i ran into a pole' anything, but i never once blamed it on my father. One day mum stayed home and was outside, dad didn't know and went on with my daily abusing and mum heard and came in and he stopped and started crying saying that he didn't mean it. Then that was it, we moved away, i guess there's more but that's all i'm comfortable with sharing for now"

I saw a few tears escape and roll down Franks face. He wasn't the only one crying, Avril and I were too. We quickly changed the subject to music and concerts that we've been to making the period a lot happier trying to cheer Frank up and get his mind off things. As he was drinking the last drops of his can of Bourbon his jumper sleeve rolled up a little revealing old healed scars, new scars and fresh cuts. My heart just sunk, but this wouldn't affect our friend ship. What he's been through is truly inspiring to me.

"Smashing Pumpkins are amazing live!" Frank kind of started fan girling a little and made me zone back into the conversation...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annnnd there it is my lovely little munchkins! Poor Frankie, i had no idea this would happen but yeah, i'm sorry if this made you cry or sad or whatever but yeah, it's kind of important.. i've decided to add in a plot twist toward the middle or end that you'll have to wait and see what it is! OOooOOoOo. Anyway, I was planning to make Avril bitchy but i can't do that, she's far too lovely. So Taylor is a little jealous, though. Anyway, thank you all very much! I love you all.

~SurprisedDisaster xx
Sign up to rate and review this story