Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Business Of Misery

Chapter Four: Meeting Batman

by SurprisedDisaster 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-10-28 - 799 words

0Unrated
Frank's POV


Today has been pretty good so far, I've made some friends and .. Well they're not all my friends, mostly Hayley but I think I'll get along pretty well with Avril, too. They're both really pretty, why would anyone want to beat them? Some people infuriate me, they're such lovely people. Taylor on the other hand doesn't seem to like me much. I'm not sure why, it's not as though I'm a threat to his and Hayley's relationship, there's no way.

I really do miss my best friend Ray though. (A/N I'm so surprised nobody has asked about where the fuck Ray is. Well my dear children, here he is, being mentioned) He was always so supportive, whatever my decisions, opinions or problems were, he was always there. It really sucks not having him around. I still speak to him over the phone, but it's not the same, y'know? I miss hiding his keys in his Afro when he wasn't looking so he couldn't go home.

I giggled at the thought of when I did that the first time ever. He decided to stay later because of the loss of his car keys. Later we were in my room listening to music and headbanging together then suddenly his keys came flying out his hair and through my wall breaking a hole there. I just put up a poster to cover it up.

I soon giggled louder causing Hayley and Avril to stop their conversation in which I zoned out of and look at me.

"Do you think the thought of me wearing a dress to my cousins 16th birthday party funny?" Avril looked at me dead in the eyes with a serious face, it scared me to be honest.

"Oh, I uh, no. I was just um, I don't, I didn't mean to laugh. I was just uh-" great move Frank, spit it out next time.

Avril's face softened with regret. "Dude, I'm sorry, I was just messing around. Just chill, okay?" I slowly nodded. "Fuck I feel bad now" she quietly mumbled to her self.

Then I felt bad for being such a dumb ass... It was my fault now I put her down. I got out my phone to distract myself.

Looking through my contacts for Ray's number I scrolled past names like 'The best person ever' and 'My favourite girl'. Wondering who they were I texted them both. "Uh, hi, who is this, your name is weird in my phone?" As I tapped 'send' Avril and Hayley's phone vibrated and I scrunched up my face.

"When did you guys get hold of my phone?" I asked curiously.

Hayley giggled. "When you were completely off in space you moved a little and it fell out your pocket so we put out numbers in there."

Avril was holding in a laugh then suddenly she snorted making us all laugh and fall back onto the floor crying with laughter.

This really is a great day.




Fast forward to last period




As I was sitting in science I felt my phone vibrate against my leg. Curious as to who it was I took it out and kept it down low to see what the message was.

Hey, come sit next to me :)

I received that message from a contact named 'Batman'. Well fuck. That doesn't help. I sent back:

hi, sorry, your name is under batman and I don't know who you are...

Almost 40 second later I got another message from this batman that read:

/that's because I am batman. Look behind you, and your eyes will be shocked to see the real batman out of his costume, out of his character.... Out of his comfort zone.

Okay maybe not, it's just Mikey, come sit with me/

I looked behind and did in fact see Mikey there, so I quickly moved seats without causing too much ruckus and quickly made another new friend.




------------------------------------------------------

*HOW CAAAUTE IS FRANKIE. Aw, anyway. I'm kind of just going through the first few chapters just showing how Frank get along with people in the group, some people may be left until half way through the story until he gets to know them properly. But so far he's quite close with Avril, Hayley and his newly found friend, the great Mikey.

Sorry if there is any mistakes, writing on my iPod, it's just a lot easier quite frankly. Well, I prefer it anyway. Alrighty.

Well my iPod is about to die and I need to continue cleaning my room so thank you all for your support, votes, fans, comments. It all really makes me think that people are waiting for a new chapter and gets me more determined to write one. Okie dokie, I hope you enjoy! I love you all!

~SurprisedDisaster xx
Sign up to rate and review this story