Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Old Memories

Cartoon Network and Coffee Stains

by detonatordisturbance 0 reviews

Woo part 2! Extremely short and crappy. Gerard reads more of his diary.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2013-10-28 - 306 words

0Unrated
I wasn’t planning to make this longer, but shit happens!
It’s short and crappy because I have been caught up with homework and some other things.
Next chapter will be longer and much better than this!
WILL UPDATE VERY SOON!!!!! :D


I sat there on the floor, the thoughts of that day struck me. I watched people die, I watched people jump off the buildings.
But I still want to read.
I flicked to another page, before I wrote the one I just read.

23/5/2000

I did it! I finally did it! I got a job at the Cartoon Network building in fucking New York City. I don’t know who will be happier, mom or Mikes!


I grinned. I remember what’s going to happen after this.

Well, mom was keen but Mikey said that I have to take him on a tour of NYC. I told him to get fucked and to get his own car to do stuff himself. Mom yelled at us for swearing at each other and threw dough at both of us. The dough hit and broke Mikey’s prized glasses that were the only pair left in that design! They are now both driving around town looking for a identical pair. Enough of that though. Out of the 371 people who applied for this job I was the only one who got chosen! I can help make new cartoons and everything now! I might...

A coffee stain was on the rest of the page, making it impossible to read. Flicking to a new page I read the date, all it said was 2002. It had a little heading thought, which has “Pothead McGee” written on it.

That was the name I gave him when I first met him.

This is from the first ever day I met Frank fucking Iero.
Sign up to rate and review this story