Categories > Original > Drama > Mine

Seven

by immarockstarbaby 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2013-11-06 - 2755 words

0Unrated
"Do you think they're dead?...

"No, they're just sleeping."...

"Well how did they end up out here?"...

"I don't know."...

"Maddie is so pissed. I can't believe her yelling hasn't woken them up yet."...

"I wish someone would shut her up."...

"Aww they're so cute. I wish I had my phone to take a picture."...

My eyes fluttered open to the sound of a conversation coming up above me. I looked around and saw I was laying on top of Zack, who was still sleeping. Upon further inspection I realized we were still laying in the grass. Oops.

"She wakes!" Jackson exclaimed dramatically. I rolled over on to my back and was met with Jackson, Mark, Todd, Ash, and Kayte all standing above us.

"Good morning sunshine. Sleep well?" Kayte joked. I couldn't help but find this somewhat humorous.

"Um yeah actually I did." I grinned as I sat up.

"Well I hate to bother but we need our drummer." Mark said reaching down to gently shake Zack. After a few moments Zack's eyes opened. He looked around confused until he looked at me and he realized where we were.

"Oops." He smiled. We both yawned and stretched our muscles trying to get ourselves to wake up better. "What time is it?" Zack asked scratching his head. His hair was messy and sticking up everywhere. So adorable. I'm sure mine looked just as awful.

"Just after ten. We got sound check at eleven, so you might want to get yourself ready." Ash replied. Zack stood and then offered his hand to help me up as well. We all headed back to the bus and not even five seconds after stepping inside Maddie came out of the bunk area fuming.

"Zackary Tyler Cruze! What the fuck do you think you're doing?! Why were you passed out on the grass with her!" She screamed in his face and pointing her finger at me. Zack groaned rubbing his head. "Answer me! Zackary! Hello-"

"Shut the fuck up woman I just woke up stop fucking yelling at me!" Zack snapped at her hatefully making her jump in surprise and the rest of us to laugh. Zack pushed passed her and went into the back room.

"You fucked him didn't you." Maddie growled narrowing her eyes at me. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Anger jolted through me at her ridiculousness.

"Let me tell you something Barbie, if you keep starting shit with me you're going to wish you never stepped foot on this tour." I seethed as we stood toe to toe.

"You know better than to threaten me. Zack wouldn't like that too much. I know you wouldn't want to upset him." She mocked me. I wanted nothing more than to strangle the life out of her but I had to keep myself in check.

"That's true, but even Zack knows when I've been pushed too far I don't care who I piss off. I suggest you quit fucking with me or I'm seriously going to snap on you. Trust me, it won't be pretty." I growled angrily. A smug look painted her ugly orange face.

"Oh yeah, that's right. You're crazy. Zack told me all about your little stay in that psych ward a few years ago." She taunted quietly and stepped a little bit closer to me and bent down to whisper in my ear. "Don't you know you're supposed to walk down the sidewalk, not across the street?" She spat and snatched my wrist and turned it over to reveal the faded scar across my vein. I ripped my arm away from her and got in her face.

"Stay the fuck away from me." I fumed then hurried to my bunk. How could he tell her something so personal? He's my best friend! He's not supposed to tell stuff like that to anyone especially her! Tears filled my eyes but I willed them away. Not only was I hurt but I was so angry. I would never do anything like that to him, so why would he do this to me? As pissed as I was I didn't want to start a fight with him before a show. Instead, I got some clothes together, my camera, and my bag and went to the roadie's bus to shower.

"Hey are you okay?" Kayte asked before I could get down the steps.

"Yeah, I just need some space. I'll catch up with you guys later." I replied giving her a smile. She nodded and I hurried off the bus. I just need time to cool down because I knew this wasn't over.

It was only the beginning.

I had avoided Zack all day. He texted and called me several times but I ignored him. I had to tell Kayte and the others not to tell Zack anything that happened or why I was ignoring him. I knew he was getting angry because I wasn't responding to him. I spent my day exploring the venue and taking pictures of different bands. I of course took pictures of Zack's band but only from a distance so that I wasn't noticed. I had managed to calm myself down but I knew once I saw Zack that we would blow up at each other. I've mentioned before that Zack and I have had several fights in the past just few and far between. However I didn't mention that when we do fight it tends to get out of hand. It never really gets physical but lots of screaming and throwing things are to be expected. We both share the same temper, it just takes a little bit more to piss me off. I hate being lied to or when somebody goes and does what Zack had done. As for Zack all it takes is screaming at him or ignoring him. I've already accomplished one. It won't be long for number two to happen either.

Later on that night I had acquired over fifty messages from Zack. I just kept deleting them of course. Kayte told me that he was pissy with everyone even Maddie. I guess it was now or never to let this shit out because the buses were about to leave and head to our next stop in Texas. I climbed on the bus and saw everyone except Zack and Maddie sitting around playing cards. They all smiled and offered to let me play but I could tell they were bracing themselves for a fight. The door to the bunk area opened and Zack walked in looking pissed off as I expected. He looked up at caught my stare.

Round one. [i]Ding ding ding...[/i]

"What the fuck Addison why have you been ignoring me all day!" He exclaimed loudly. He never calls me 'Addison' unless he's really mad at me.

"Because you're an asshole! A fucking traitor!" I yelled back at him. I could see the fire burning in his eyes. The others were completely silent. They've learned in the past not to get involved.

"What did you just call me?" He yelled stepping towards me.

"A traitor! That's what you call someone when they betray your trust! That's what you did you son of a bitch!" I screamed.

"What the fuck are you talking about? Is that why you've been IGNORING me all day!? You weren't at the show either! I've been worried about you all damn day because you wouldn't answer any of the messages I left. What the fuck was so important that you couldn't even answer one fucking message!?" He screamed. His face was turning red from his intense anger. He wasn't even fully pissed off yet. He can get so much worse.

"Fuck you! You don't own me Zackary! If I don't want to answer you I don't have to!" I screamed back. Maddie then came from the bunk area.

"What's going on? Why is she yelling at you? I'm trying to sleep!" She exclaimed. Zack whipped around suddenly to face her.

"Maddie shut the fuck up and stay out of it!" He snapped at her. She jumped and quickly disappeared back to where she came from. That's the reason nobody ever gets involved when we fight. I walked around Zack to head towards the back room but he caught my arm and snatched me back to him.

"Let go of me. Now." I growled.

"No not until you tell me what your fucking problem is!" He yelled. My blood was boiling. He was the one person I trusted the most out of everyone and for him to go and tell that whore something so personal about me was enough to make me see red.

"You told her! You told her about when I was locked up and why! How could you do something like that to me?! You know how I feel about all that! Some fucking best friend you are you bastard!" I screamed and ripped myself away from his grip. I ran to the back room and tried to shut the door but he managed to push his way in anyway. "Get the fuck out!" I roared and threw a book at him. He dodged it barely so I kept grabbing whatever I could and chucked it at him. He kept coming at me despite being hit with everything within my reach.

"I'm sorry! Stop! Please just calm down for a minute!" He pleaded as I continued on with my violent assault.

"No! Just get the fuck away from me!" I screamed. He suddenly lunged for me and tackled me onto the ground.

"What the fuck! Get off of me now!" I yelled and slapped at his chest to try and push him off.

"Should we break them up? They're tearing this place apart." Kayte asked slightly worried. I could see them all gathered at the doorway but didn't dare to enter.

"Shut the goddamn door!" Zack yelled at them. She quickly done as she was told. We struggled on the floor for several minutes. He was trying to grab my wrists to keep me still but he was failing miserably. I punched and slapped him in his chest and arms frantically until I punched him in the face not really meaning to. He snatched my wrists in his large hands and gripped them tightly. He slammed them above my head so hard I yelped in pain.

"STOP!" He roared and stared down at me angrily. I noticed then I busted his lip. I had to stop myself from smiling, pleased with myself.

"Just get off of me Zack I don't want to be anywhere near you right now!" I exclaimed suddenly feeling exhausted from all the fighting.

"Well too fucking bad because you're going to listen to me." He said in a much calmer voice and stared down at me with a soft expression. I rolled my eyes and turned my head away from him. "Look at me." He urged.

"No." I replied, my voice cracking a bit. Despite all the anger I felt I was still really hurt. He told a deep dark secret. A very sensitive part of my life I choose to forget. I felt exposed. A tear escaped from my eye and trailed across my nose and fell onto the floor. I felt his rough, calloused hand gently touch my cheek and turn my head to face him again. "I swear I didn't mean to tell her that. I was trying to explain our friendship to her and it just slipped out. I would never intentionally hurt you Addy. I just wanted her to understand better the reason we are so close." He explained. More tears leaked from my eyes and he continued to wipe them away.

"Do you know what she said to me?" My voice a bit shaky from all this emotion. He looked at me worried as he waited for me to continue. "She told me I should've known to walk down the sidewalk, not across the street. Do you have any idea how much that hurt? You know I've spent all this time moving on and bettering myself since I left that place, and for someone to throw it up in my face and use it against me hurts a lot. It hurts more that you told her about it even if you were trying to make her understand, it's not her fucking business." I replied angrily.

"Shit." He sighed running his hand over his face. "I'm so sorry. I had no idea she would say something like that to you." He apologize.

"Well she did! What else have you told her huh?! How the fuck am I supposed to be able to trust you anymore?" I yelled as my anger began rising again.

"I haven't told her anything else I swear! I understand you're angry at me and I understand if you don't want to talk to me right now." He replied.

"Good. Now get the fuck off of me." I growled. He sighed heavily and climbed off of me. I stood up and walked over to the bed and sat down.

"I'm sor-" He began but I threw my hand up to stop him.

"Shut up and get out." I spat. He quickly closed the door leaving me alone. I knew I'd forgive him soon. I love him too much to stay mad at him for long. I just want to make him sweat it a bit. I laid there a while until I heard arguing coming from outside. Being my nosy self I got up and put my ear to the door.

"I can't believe you said that to her! What the fuck is wrong with you? You don't just say that to people!" Zack yelled frustratedly.

"God, she will get over it! Why are you so mad? It's not like I told her to go off her self." Maddie scoffed, her tone obviously showing she was bored with this conversation. Heartless bitch.

"You pretty much said that she should have though! She's my best friend Maddie, she deserves respect! You don't know what she's been through so you have no right talking to her like that!" He yelled.

"Oh so what. Are you going to make me go in there and apologize like a fucking five year old?" She spat at him. Oh that little bitch! I had half a mind to march up to her and deck her in the face myself.

"Fuck you! I'm so sick of arguing about this! If you can't get your attitude together and get over this jealousy shit then we ain't going to work." He spat hatefully. I heard her gasp slightly as they fell silent.

He's totally forgiven.

"W-where are you going?" I heard her stutter slightly.

"Away from you." He huffed and I heard footsteps fade into the front of the bus. I smiled to myself. Hearing him stand up for me made me so happy. Especially against her. Even though I forgive him I'll wait until he comes to me to tell him. I was still mad at him, but now it's reduced to just a slight irritation. I walked back over to the bed and laid down. I flipped on the TV and watched whatever movie was already in the DVD player. After at least a good hour or so I heard the door open slightly to reveal a sheepish looking Zack.

"Uh hey. Can I come in?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah." I replied turning my attention back to the movie. He shuffled over to the bed and I heard him kick his shoes off. He climbed up on the bed and laid down behind me.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered as he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close so that we were basically in a spooning position. I instantly smelt the week he obviously had been smoking.

"You're blazed." I laughed.

"I know." He chuckled slightly. I loved that sound. "Am I forgiven?" He continued as he pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Of course." I replied smiling even though he couldn't see it. My body felt warm against his. His hand rested gently on my stomach causing crazy electrical sensations to course through me. He kissed the back of my neck giving me goosebumps before snuggling closer to me.

"Love you." He mumbled sleepily.

"Love you more." I replied. I heard him sigh in content followed shortly with soft snoring.

The things this man does to me.

Sigh.
Sign up to rate and review this story