Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Keep Quiet

One

by Noellestar 0 reviews

PARTY TIME!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2013-11-07 - 801 words

0Unrated
I arrived at the party one minute past seven. When I walked in Pete was on dj booth and Joe was dancing in the corner I decided that this would be a good time to introduce myself to him when he's not trying to not pee himself, I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder I don't know if he recognized me or if he was a little too drunk but he jumped almost a foot-high when he turned around, now when I think of it though he was probably just drunk.

I laughed a little and grabbed his wrist and walked him to a quieter place where we could talk "Hey I'm Hailey, and your Joe?" He nodded and started to speak "Yeah, Me and Pete share this apartment" he shoved his thumb to the dj booth

and turned back to me, "We've been friend's since high school well, at least since he's been in high school." "I may not look it but I'm sixteen- almost seventeen" my eye's almost bugged out of my head because he didn't look 16/17 he look 20/21 I nodded understanding what he was saying "Yeah, I just turned eighteen three or four day's ago haha....I cant even remember.." Joe was about to say something when Pete grabbed Joe and threw him on the dj stand and started walking back to me "I see you have made it to the party!" I nodded "Yeahp!" He smiled and said "Hey, are you hungry or thirsty?"


I nodded my head yes and he walked me to the kitchen where it was much quieter. "So, how long have you been here for?" I swallowed the glass of water that I had gotten myself and replied "three or four day's since the minute I turned eighteen I left for here it was earthier Chicago or Antartica and I thought here would be a little less....colder and less penguins..and ice fishing haha!" I did a little penguin dance and He laughed and nodded "yeah I hear you" I nodded again "So, why exactly did you move here?" I widened my eyes but stopped a second later "Umh I really don't like talking about it....its....Complicated" "Yeah I know what you mean..." ".....There's thing's about myself that I don't like talking about eathier"

I smiled at him and we walked back into the living room where Joe was killing it on the dj set and we started dancing and before I knew it the party was done early because Joe threw up in the kitchen "Yeah" "yep" "thank's for coming!" Pete was saying his goodbyes to his guests while I helped Joe get some water and a couple asprin "thank's" "ughh! My head is pounding!"

Me and Pete laughed as Joe gave us the death glare "I'm going to bed guy's, NIGHT" "NIGHT" me and Pete said in usion "I better get back to my bed too!" I said throught a yawn "Ok talk to you later!" I nodded and went to go home when I remembered I forgot to bring my key and I locked the door "ughhh! Dammit!" I yelled to no one in particular.

"What?" said a starteled Pete "I forgot my key" I said grimly "well, you could sleep on the couch or in my bed and we can fix your door in the morning" He shrugged I smiled and nodded at him and went to go to his room when I remembered "uhh-" "down the hall to the left and pijamas are in the top drawer"

I laughed and when I found his bedroom it was awesome! it had band posteres, a huge radio and a bass "Cool" I said to myself not knowing anyone was behind me "Yeah I'm just learning how to play that. I actually want to be in a band someday me and Joe are already planning one we just need a drummer and possibly a lead singer"

He smiled and I nodded but I also held my death glare I turned around and gave it to him "Quit doing that to me! Do you want me to be one of the only eighteen year old's in this world having a heart attack because someone keep's being quiet and sneaking up on her?!?" He laughed and grabbed a pair of pajama pants and left "SEE YOU IN THE MORNING!" He yelled from down the hall "YEAH WELL SEE!" I yelled back after a tough 2 minute decision I went with the black pants with flaming skulls instead of the TMNT pants I settled down into this bed that I have never been in before and within a second I was asleep.


Ok sooo maybeee I lied. Hehe so, chapter two & three will be up tomorrow :)
Night!
- Noellestar
Sign up to rate and review this story