Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frank's Only Friend

Frank's Only Friend

by drtylttlscrt 5 reviews

Warning: Contains sex (In some chapters)/strong language. Frank has a job he hates and parents he hates. He has no friends, and is too miserable to make any... or is he?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-11-09 - 315 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank was lying asleep in his warm, cosy bed until he got rudely awakened at 8am by his parents, who were both yelling at him to get up at the same time. He eventually got up, and complained in his head about how all his weekdays started - being yelled at by two people who absolutely hated him. They didn't like the way he always got up looking miserable. They didn't like the way he always used to come home from school as a kid looking miserable. They didn't like how he always came home from his crappy job at a crappy burger joint serving rude, impolite and impatient people food for 8 crappy hours each weekday looking miserable. And, just to add insult to injury, he had no friends whatsoever. Everyone else seemed far too optimistic for him, and not sympathetic - or empathetic - enough for him. They didn't understand just how awful his life actually was.

"Hurry up, Frank! Chop-chop!" ordered his mother as he ate his simple breakfast of buttered toast. "Yes, Frank, hurry up!" added his father. "You have to be at work today, it's Monday!" It was 8:04 in the morning. Frank didn't have to be at work for an hour and 56 minutes, and he just sat there in silence and thought about how he just let them wake him up at 8am every weekday when he could easily have an extra hour in bed. At the risk of being grounded - he's 18 years old and his parents still ground him - he would've just yelled "Dad, get up! You have to go to your boring, monotonous, stupid fucking job you wish you didn't have! I know you could've had another peaceful hour in your nice, luxurious, stress-relieving bed burying your head into the soft pillows, but oh, well! I don't give a shit!" at his father every weekday morning.

...

Nah.
Sign up to rate and review this story