Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Venus Butterfly

Confusing Love

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Watari and Takashi talk a little bit about love.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki,Watari - Published: 2013-11-10 - 526 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Confusing Love:

Watari headed towards his lave when he found Takashi waiting in the hallway. Curious, Watari quickened his step.

"Takashi," he said. "What are you doing out here? Something on your mind?" The angel turned in the direction he heard the scientist.

"Watari-san," he said. "It's you."

"Are you okay?" the shinigami asked.

"Yeah," Takashi said. "I have a question."

"Alright," Watari said puzzled. "What's on your mind?"

"What is love?" the angel asked. The scientist looked rather intrigued.

"May I ask the nature of this question?" he asked.

"Excuse me?" Takashi asked.

"Why are you asking this question?" the scientist asked. Takashi tried to think of the reason.

"To be honest," he said. "I don't know." Watari's eyes lit up as if he discovered a new supernatural species.

"Oh!" he cheered. "Does it have to do with Charlotte-san?" He noticed the angel's cheeks turning bright red at that question.

"I see," Watari beamed.

"It's not like that!" Takashi yelped.

"Then what is it like?" Watari asked peering at him. Takashi froze as his face became redder.

"I…" he said. "I…" The angel dropped his shoulder defeated. "I don't know," he said at last. Watari gave him an understanding smile.

"Confused there?" he asked. Takashi pressed his lips together. Watari already had the right angle to work with.

"How do you feel about her?" he asked. Takashi felt a warm glow coat his face.

"Well, she's really nice," he began. "Char-chan's also pretty bright. She's trying to make her future better after what she's been through. Plus, she's really beautiful."

"Beautiful?" Watari asked.

"Yeah," the angel replied. "I can't see her, but her voice and personally make her as such."

"I guess that makes sense," Watari said. He didn't hesitate to ask the next question.

"How far her you have you been with her?" the scientist asked. Takashi couldn't connect the dots.

"What?" he asked.

"You know," the scientist said. "Have you been all the way with Charlotte-san?"

"All the way?" the angel asked. Watari leaned in close to his ear.

"Have you had sex with her?" he whispered. The scientist glanced over to see Takashi's face just as red.

"I take that as a yes," he replied. Takashi swallowed in a gulp. Watari put what pieces of the puzzle he had together in his mind. Only Charlotte's half remained to be heard.

"How long have you been in Chijou?" Watari asked.

"About six years," Takashi said. Watari nodded in thought.

"I see," he said. He must have started to develop human emotions by then/, the scientist thought. /Interesting.

"Watari!" someone called out to him. The scientist looked up to see Tsuzuki hurrying over to him.

"What is it, Tsuzuki?" he asked. The older shinigami raced over to his friend.

"Hey," he said. "I need your help. It's about Anna-chan."

"What about her?" his friend asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh?" he asked. "What's the problem?" Tsuzuki darted his eyes around for one second.

"Not out here," he whispered. His friend got the jest of the secrecy behind this request.

"Okay, follow me," the scientist whispered. All three men headed into the lab.
Sign up to rate and review this story