Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Michiyuki

Chapter 13-Why me?

by tiny14xx 0 reviews

Akira fights Kakashi as an enemy for the first time and feels the pressure of her guilt increasing.

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Jiraiya,Kakashi,Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-11-13 - Updated: 2013-11-13 - 590 words

0Unrated
“You’re wasting your time Kakashi!”
“Is that what you really believe Akira?!”
“Yes! I have no intentions of returning to that useless village. Not for any reason and especially not for you!” Bile, she could feel it rising in her throat as she spoke every word. The pain reflected in his eyes and the occasional flinch only made it worse. Why was she even talking? She wasn’t supposed to be near him right now yet here she was, fighting with him as he glared in her direction with his mismatched eyes. Who would have thought that one day, she and Kakashi would be fighting against each other as enemies…it was truly mind-blowing. Dodging raven-haired male with a sword, Akira moved to kick him as his back was turned but stopped as Kakashi grabbed her leg and yanked her in his direction, making her lose her balance. She was close to hitting the floor when she made signs with her hands and disappear in flames, reappearing seconds later on a large phoenix who she had named Sirius. Staring down, Akira’s silver eyes passed over the five ninja that stood below her, her star pupils fully expanded over her irises.
“Well aren’t you an interesting group? The fox, the toad, the snake, the slug, and the dog. I am not surprised to see Naruto or Kakashi here, but a legendary senin as well? As for you Sasuke…I expected you to fall prey to Orochimaru the pedophile, I suppose you are not as weak willed as I had assumed. And Sakura…well…I always thought you looked like the more useless member of the bunch so I never bothered with keeping track of you…I suppose my judgment was right.”
“Akira that is enough! You are angry with me and me alone, do not take it out on them as well!”
“Angry with you? Now what made you think that Kakashi? Being angry with you means that I am actually bothering to acknowledge you even exist! You may be still stuck on the past but I assure you, I have certainly forgotten about you and everyone in it.” God her stomach felt awful. IF she had anything in it, she was certain she would be vomiting it all out. She had always been heartless and unattached in her previous missions yet here she was in the worst health of her life with guilt weighing her down further. She spoke truly, she really wasn’t angry with Kakashi about anything because she knew that what had happened to her family wasn’t his fault. Knowing how he is, he probably tears himself apart emotionally until all of him is raw from hurt and guilt, and knowing that only made her feel that much worse.
"Akira please, think about what you are doing! There is only so much the hokage can excuse before she has to take action, if you cross that line Akira, you may never be able to come back from it. Please Akira, I am begging you as your friend....stop this. I don't want you to get hurt."
Pushing back her guilt and self hatred, Akira takes a deep breath and brings forth her best cold expression.
"I have no friends."

((Hey, I am kind of stumped right now so I will continue this chapter when I managed to get out of this slump which should be soon. For now, I think I will work on Longing until I come up with some decent material.))
Sign up to rate and review this story