Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Tomboy

Josh and Kyle

by darks00 2 reviews

Julius and Delilah, A.K.A. Kyle Noir and Josh Devon, go undercover at the MB school.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-08-07 - Updated: 2006-08-07 - 853 words

0Unrated
Delilah's point of view:

I still couldn't believe I was doing this. I but on some black skateboard shoes, and Julius and me were off. We walked up to a big, brown school, at least four stories high.

"What a big school," commented Julius.

"Well, it's also an exspensive school to get into," I explained. -Julius gave me a look- "So I do my research!"

We were greeted by a short, stubby man. He had only hair on the side of his head, and had what looked like an exspensive tux with a red tie.

"I trust you are Kyle Noir and Josh Devon?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm Josh," I said, then pointed at Julius, "This is Kyle."

"My name is Principal Walker." He said, giving us a look, studying us. "The first floor is to register and the cafeteria, second floor and third floor is the classrooms, and fourth floor is where all the rooms are."

"Your rooms are divided into four sections: The A wing, B wing, C wing, and the D wing. Kyle, you're in the C wing, room 312. Josh, you're in the A wing, room 220."

"Why did Al put us in different wings?" Whispered Julius to me when Principal Walker wasn't looking.

"I dunno," I whispered back. "Maybe he didn't know about the wings."

"You two both have roommates," continued Principal Walker. "Josh, you have a roomate named Blayn Krawl. Kyle, your roomate is Morty Yolder."

"Oh, no..." Whispered Julius. "Roomates..."

"Did you say something, Kyle?" He asked.

"Uhhh..." Julius said, stumbling on the words. "I said, yes, roomates, can't wait!"

"Good. Go up to your rooms, unpack and get to know your roommates," He said leaving.

"Think he could be the reason of the missing children?" I asked Julius.

"Maybe. He did seem a bit rough around the edges." He reported. "I dunno. This sucks we aren't roommates. That would make this easier."

"Look, why don't we meet in Wing A, my wing, in the public washroom, at midnight?" I told him.

"This is gonna look so wrong," Julius commented.

"Well, we can't meet in one of our rooms since of our roommates. Let's go meet our roommates right now." I told him.

Julius and me departed. I went into the A wing. I walked slowly, intill I found my door. I pulled my blue backpack back onto my shoulder, and took a deep breathe. I opened to the door to reveal a tall, skinny boy with spikey black hair. He had piercing brown eyes, with a blue muscle shirt (which looked horrible on him) with black jeans. Right now, he was putting ducktape in the middle of the room...well not middle, it was more on my side. I knew it was my side since there was nothing on that side.

"Hey. I'm Josh." I said, smiling.

He gave me a look, and didn't reply.

"You're Blayn, right?" I asked.

He still didn't reply.

"Uhhh..." I said, not knowing what to say.

I walked onto what looked into what looked like my bed, and put my bag down. "What are you doing?"

"I'm dividing our sides," He said, finally breaking the silence.
"This is mine side," -pointing at the bigger half side of the duck tape-"and that ones yours."

He pointed to the half of the ducktape where it hardly have any space.

"Isn't this unnessasary?" I asked him. "I mean, the bathroom is on your side."

"So use the public washroom. Tou're dead if you're going on my side." Warned Blayn.

I sighed. I hope Julius' roommate was better than mine.

___________________________________________________________


Julius' point of view:

The black backpack on my back began to feel heavy when I finally reached my room. I rolled my eyes. My roommate had a stupid name, I hope he wasn't stupid. I opened the door. A short boy with red hair and green eyes appeared infront of me. He had the biggest glasses I ever saw, and very bad acne. His grey pants were past his bellybutton, and was wearing a white Mickey Mouse shirt. He smiled, revealing ugly orange coloured braces.

"Hi," he said, while snorting. "I'm Hobo. You're Kyle?"

"Yes, I'm Kyle." I told him. "uhhh...isn't your name Morty?"

"It is," said "Hobo" still snorting, "but the guys here always call me that. Isn't that a cool nickname?"

I realized right away that Morty was mentally challange, so I felt bad for him. I wanted to tell him what a hobo meant, but I didn't. That would be mean.

"I always wanted a roommate," continued Hobo, starring at me, sighing. "I hope you're different from my other roommates. They always ask for a roommate change. I wonder why..."

I went to the blank side of the room, and began to unpack. Hobo came behind me, and gave me a hug. I pushed him away.

"What the heck are you doing?" I asked, my eyes widening.

"Because that's what friends do," Hobo said, smiling. "We were going to be best friends."

I sighed. Oh, brother. I wondered if Delilah was having better luck.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story