Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Tomboy

Midnight

by darks00 2 reviews

Delilah and Julius sneak out to meet at nighttime

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-08-08 - Updated: 2006-08-08 - 573 words

1Insightful
Julius' point of view:

It was a long day. I got my timetable, hoping Delilah and me had the same classes. We met some teachers already. Hobo was asleep, snoring. It was about two minutes to midnight...that was when I was supposed to meet Delilah. I remembered Delilah warning me about adults walking around the hallways to make sure everythings ok and everyones asleep and everything, so I had to be careful not to get caught.

I stuffed my bed with my shirts, making it look like someone was in there. I then quietly left the room. So far, so good. In the dark hallways, I didn't see anyone yet. I was walking on my tipie-toes, till I was in Wing A. I noticed a boy walking slowly to the public washroom. It was Delilah. We both met up, still didn't say a word, and looked to see if the coast was clear. It was, so we both went in, and locked the door behind us. I was about to turn on the lights, but Delilah stopped me, and handed me a flashlight.

"We can't let them know someone is in here," She whispered in a harsh voice.

I nodded, turning on my flashlight. We shared our timetables. Mine was:

First Period: English with Miss. Kinch
Second Period: Math with Mr.Lishe
Third period: Science with Mrs.Mase
Lunch
Fourth period: Native Studies with Mr.Lucka
Fiveth period: Gym with Mr.Mash
Sixteh period: Arts Ed with Ms.Lecho

Delilah's was:

First period: Math with Miss.Ompree
Second Period: Native Studies with Ms.Wisk
Third period:English with Mr.Hugh
Lunch
Fourth period: Science
Fiveth period: Gym with Mr.Mash
Sixth period: Arts Ed with ms.Lecho

In the glow of the flashlight, I saw Delilah frown.

"First, Al doesn't let us be roommates," I complained. "Then, we only have two classes together."

"It's better than nothing," replied Delilah, shrugging. "And this way we can keep a look on all the teachers."

"I guess you're right." I agreed.

I was tempted to say I thought she looked nice...no beautiful...in the glow of the flashlight, even though she is dressed up like a boy, but I bit my tounge to stop myself.

"So how's your roommate?" Delilah asked me.

I couldn't help but laugh. She listened, as I told her about Hobo, and she told me about Blayne.

"Wow. Rough," I said, as we both laughed.

"now I have to use the public washroom," she said, laughing.

I then heard footsteps in the hall. I then quickly put a hand over her mouth, and whispered be quiet. We heard a knock on the door, making us both jump a little.

"Anyone in there?" Asked a male voice.

"yes," I repiied, still having a hand on Delilah's mouth.

"What are you doing out here? You have your own washroom." The man pointed out.

I quickly thought of an exuse. "It's broken."

"How so?" He asked.

"My roommate sat on it and it broke," I said, thinking on top of my head.

I heard the male sigh. "Whatever. Just go to sleep."

"Ok."

I finally let my hand off of Delilahs mouth, as she let out a sigh of relief.

(a/n: Sorry for the very short chapter, but I have to get ready, I have an appointment. Sorry it wasn't funny either, didn't have much time Lol)

TO BE CONTINUED...
xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story