Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're the one that I need, I'm the one that you loathe

Heart Shaped Box

by XenaTheBean 2 reviews

The group comes across their first hurdle in the quest to get revenge on Lisa. They need to find dates for the Autumn dance.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-11-27 - Updated: 2013-11-28 - 1682 words

0Unrated
“Those bitches still need to pay,” Frank spat. It had been two days since the attack. The six boys – Frank, Gerard, Mikey, Ray, Billie, and Tre were sat in a cafe, having just ordered food. They'd got closer as a group because of their shared anger and hatred at Lisa.
“Fuck yeah,” Mikey agreed with Frank.
“But how? It's not like we can attack them...” Billie commented.
“We'll think of something. It needs to be something massive. Lisa's face would be priceless... I was thinking of something along the scale of Carrie and pig blood,” Gerard said, grinning at the thought.
“Very funny, Gee. This isn't a fucking 70's movie,” Mikey said.
“But, I think Gee's touching on something there... I mean isn't there a school dance or something next week? Lisa will be there for sure,” Billie said. They stopped talking when a tray of hot dogs, burgers, and fries arrived at the table.

“But anyway,” Gerard started after a handful of fries, “Billie's right. Next week's the Autumn Ball. Friday night,”
“And how the fuck would you know that?” Mikey asked, “You never go to that type of thing,”
“Lisa told me about it ages ago. She was obsessed with the idea of us being nominated for 'Fall King and Queen' or something like that,” Gerard explained.
“Okay, so who's gonna get the pig's blood?” Tre joked.
“Too risky, Frank. What if Lisa has crazy psychic powers like Carrie or something,” Ray pointed out.
“Good point. But what the fuck are we going to do?” Frank asked.
“Well I think we all agree it's going to be something involved with the dance,” Mikey said.
“Great. That means we'll all need to attend,” Billie sighed.
“Which means we'll need to dress up...” Gerard said sadly.
“We don't need to go majorly overboard, we just need like shirts and ties,” Billie said.
“And dates,” Ray pointed out.
“Why? Let's just go as a group of friends – people do that all the time for these times of things,” Billie said.
“Yeah, but Autumn Ball is basically all based on couples and being nominated for Fall King and Queen. We'll stand out way to much if we don't have dates,” Gerard explained.
“Okay, well that's settled. We need dates,” Mikey said.
“And how do we do that?” laughed Frank.

The next day, the boys went to school set out to secure dates for the dance. “Doesn't this seem kind of wrong to you?” Billie asked, “I mean, we're sort of taking advantage of whoever we take,”
No-one answered him. English was first. Frank went up to Aimee LaRaye, the girl who he'd previously worked with for most English projects. She was fairly pretty, with hair that was dyed a reddish purple and cute hazel eyes. “What the fuck am I doing,” Frank thought, as he grinned at her.
“Um, hi,” Aimee said, obviously confused at his presence.
“Hey,” Frank replied, “So, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the Autumn Ball next week with me?”he asked outright, immediately blushing after. Aimee smiled slightly, looking surprised.
“Oh, um, thanks, but I'm already going with Kye,” she said apologetically.
“Kye? Are you guys...”
“Gay, yes,” Aimee finished awkwardly.
“Oh,” said Frank, sort of very surprised. “Well, that's cool I guess, nevermind,” he said before speed walking off. “Well that went well,” Gerard said, bursting into laughter. Him and Billie had heard everything. “At least I tried, Gee. You haven't asked anyone yet,” Frank pointed out.
“You just wait,” Gerard replied, punching Frank playfully.

Mikey and Ray joined them at lunch. “How's the whole date situation going?” Mikey asked.
“Fucking terrible,” Frank replied.
“You'll never guess what happened to Frank,” Gerard started.
“Hold that thought, Gee. Guess who has a date!” Ray said excitedly.
“Everyone but us,” Frank grunted.
“Not true. I have!” Ray replied.
“Aw, shit, I already made a bet with Tre that I'd be the first to find someone,” Billie said.
“But guess who Ray's going with,” Mikey interrupted.
“Who?” Gerard replied, impatiently.
“Only Jaye Carls!” Ray said.
“I'm pretty sure she's gay too,” Billie said.
“Bi,” Ray corrected.
“How the fuck did you manage that anyway?” Frank asked in disbelief.
“She's in my Music class, I told her about the Lisa plan and that we needed dates, and she thinks the whole thing is hilarious and said she'd go with me. Y'know how much her and Kye hate Lisa, right?” Ray explained.
“No?” Frank asked, in confusion.
“Someone fill him in,” Billie said.
“Fine, I sear you don't know anything, Frank. So basically, in middle school, Jaye, Kye and Lisa were like the closest group of friends ever. Kye and Jaye were a lot different back then – they were like, right on the top of the food chain of popularity. Then Kye's mom died, it was really sad, of an overdose. And only Jaye and Lisa knew – they were sworn to secrecy. But then Lisa got pissed off with Jaye over a boy or something, and Kye stuck up for Jaye and basically Kye and Lisa had a massive fight. Then, Lisa was pissed off, and the next day the whole school knew about Kye's mom,” Mikey explained.
“I never knew that!” Gerard gasped in shock.
“Well, I tried to tell you Lisa was a bitch but you didn't listen,” Mikey muttered.
“Mikes, we've been through this. I'm sorry, okay,” Gerard said.
“Both of you, shut up. I can't believe that, Lisa Monroe is even more of a fucking bitch than I thought,” Frank snapped.
“We're gonna get her back so hard,” Billie commented.

Jaye and Kye came into vie. They approached the group. “'Sup bitches,” Jaye greeted. Students around them were staring – Jaye and Kye were famous throughout for the school for their don't-give-a-fuck attitude. Kye was intimidating as hell – she had an opinion about everything and spent most her time in Ms Vill's office. She was an openly lesbian, vegetarian Buddhist. She had big brown eyes that were always heavily lined with black, and a silver nose ring, Her hair was short, choppy and dyed jet black. Roses, lyrics, and skulls were inked onto her thin arms. “Holy shit,” Frank said, admiring her tattoos.
“Yeah, I tend to have that effect on people,” she laughed.
“I told Kye about you guys and your plan for the Autumn ball,” Jaye explained.
“But apparently, you don't have an actual act of revenge sorted yet. The pigs blood idea seems so cliché,” Kye said.
“Fuck knows what we're going to decide,” Gerard said.
“Well, like you've already worked out, the first thing you guys need is dates,” she replied, “And I can help you with that,”
“How?” Mikey asked in surprise.
“One of you lucky boys can take me to the dance. Who cares that I'm selling out pretty much 90% of my own personal values, I'll give anything to see the priceless look on that fucking bitch's face,”
“I thought you were going with Aimee LaRaye?” Frank asked.
“Yeah, but fortunately Aimee shares our hatred of Lisa. So she agreed to go with one of you,” Kye replied. “Anyway, who's going to go with me?” she asked. Everyone stayed silent. “You,” she said, turning to Gerard, “You look the most feminine,”
“Hey!” Gerard said, sort of offended. But he agreed to Kye's request anyway.
“I'll go with Aimee,” Frank offered.
“Well you'll have to ask her. Anyway, we have to go. You guys let me know what you come up with,” Kye said, turning to leave with Jaye.
“So what about you, me and Tre?” Billie said to Mikey.
“I don't know, but I'm seriously debating just paying someone to go with me,”

Later, Billie filled Tre in on the previous events. “I'm stuck for who to ask,” Billie whined.
“What about that girl, y'know Emily something. The one that's had the raging crush on you for like three years,” Tre suggested.
“No, please, anyone but her,” Billie begged.
“C'mon,” Tre said, yanking his friend up. Emily was a year younger. Tre eventually spotted her in the corridor. “Hey, Emily!” he yelled.
“Please, no,” Billie begged. The girl turned round, immediately lighting up and gasping when she saw Billie. “My friend Billie here was wondering if you'd go the the Autumn ball with him,” Tre asked. Emily looked like she was going to hyperventilate. Billie made sure she wasn't looking, and stamped on Tre's foot, hard. “Yes!” she squealed.
“Oh, haha, yeah that's great Emily,” Billie forced out, glaring at Tre. She awkwardly embraced Billie in a tight squeeze and ran off blushing. “I hate you,” Billie muttered.
“I love you too,” Tre replied. Billie saw a kid known as drag queen Dave and rushed over, pulling Tre with him. Dave was dressed in a tartan skirt, cream jumper, and ankle boots. He had tons of blue eyeshadow on. “Hey, Dave,” Billie started.
“Hello,” Dave said, giggling.
“So Tre here, would like to ask you to the Autumn Ball but he was a little shy,” Billie said. Tre mentally facepalmed. “Oh, you play drums don't you?” Dave asked, “Well, musicians are gorgeous, I couldn't turn you down. Pick me up at eight,” he finished, before Tre had even replied.
As soon as Dave left, Tre turned to Billie and glared.

“We have dates!” Billie told the others excitedly when they met up.
“Who?” Frank asked.
“This crazy stalker girl and drag queen Dave,” Billie said. The others roared with laughter.
“It's not funny,” Tre sulked.
“What about you, Mikey?” Billie asked.
“Mikey's asked out this girl – Lula – who he's liked for ages. She said yes!” Gerard said happily. Mikey blushed.
“So now everyone's sorted, operation kill Lisa has officially begun,” Frank said.
“Oh, I think murder's a little dramatic,” Gerard replied.
“I think it might be, but I always thought theatricality was right up your street, Gerard,” Frank said.
“We're not going to murder someone,” Mikey said firmly.
Gerard and Frank laughed. “Take a joke, Mikes,”
“I've just thought,” Billie started, “I've come up with the greatest idea of revenge ever...”
Sign up to rate and review this story