Categories > Original > Romance > The Pampered and the Prosecuted

Chapter 6: Problems and Apparent Heartache

by Neko_And_Uni 0 reviews

Rikiya Shizuka has more problems on his hands then expected. Will he be able to reach Haruki in time? And what will happen when Haruki (Oshiro-kun) finds out one of his many secrets?

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2013-12-10 - 1332 words

0Unrated
knock, knock "Haruki what are you doing, can I come in?" it was Haruki's owner's child. He closed the laptop shut and shoved it back under his bed. "you can come in" she did, "are you okay? I heard what happened and" she fell, but Haruki caught her.

His owner's daughter was named Leila "you shouldn't push yourself" Haruki helped her sit on the bed. "sorry" she said. "wait a sec, I'll fix it" "you sure?" she asked. He just proceeded without awnsering he held his hands out over her legs and soon his hands started to glow like the sun. He finished and was now extremely tired.

"thank you" she said, "I'll let you sleep" and she left. Haruki crawled on to his bed with the little strength he had and fell fast asleep. Rikiya fell asleep holding on to a pillow. He couldn't follow through but in his mumbles you could hear him breath Haruki's name. Haruki woke up the blinding light of the morning, except it wasn't morning, Haurki turned to the clock to see that it was way later and that school had already started a long time ago.

"No!" he screamed at the clock, "I wanted to hang out with senpai today" he fell back down into the sheets. They let me stay home he thought, they let me rest because I healed Leila last night. He healed Leila weakly, usually on weekends because she was so sick, that's what Haruki did, that's why he was worth millions because he could save people and he was the last of the species that could.

Haruki threw his pillow upset, I miss senpai he thought. Then he got up grabbed his pillow and sat back down and hugged it tightly. "I wish this pillow was Shizuka-senpai" and he fell back sighing into his sheets once more.

Rikiya didn't have class today but he slept in too late to bring Akari to daycare. So one of his followers Ryuu kicked open the door. "Boss Akari she's not there!!" Rikiya leaned up and looked at him coldly. "I know that, she's here with me I slept in its my day off from everyone." Akari came running out and hugged the nekos leg.

"Ryuu, why did you wake up Oniichan, you know he's sleepy!" Looking back at her oniichan. "Right Oniichan?!" "Yes Akari." He smiled warmly at her. Though he gave Ryuu a look of do it again and you might be punched in the face. Then Ryuu saw his pants as Akari went to play. "Hey boss" Ryuu whispered.

"did you bring a lady friend over last night I never saw you so tired." Rikiya blushed a bit looking down then slapped him. "No!" Haruki ears shot up as heard a crash from the hallway, his eyes widened, no one was suppose to be home today, the masters had work, and Yuki and Leila were at school. Haruki ran to the door and looked immediately. How'd he'd get pass the gate? And the the codes?

Haruki looked out his window, His heart racing, it was a 3 story drop from the window. He ran into his personal bathroom and locked the door. "um" he thought, "ummm" he backed up against the wall and slid down to the floor, hugging his knees and shut his eyes as tight as he could, scared of what was to come, he just sat there trying to think of a way to save himself, but thought of nothing.

Ryuu kept talking. "Shizuka-sama, we followed that kid that left your apartment yesterday. Figured he was after something and when we couldn't find Akari, we followed him home and waited. From what I heard. We make it in, no ones home except that the top bathroom door is locked." Smiling as he told him. Rikiya grabbed him by the throat "What?! Don't make ever calls without me and I swear if you hurt him."

Rikiya ran out as fast as he could and leaving his shirt behind, only in loose jeans and bare feet carried him through the gates and to where his followers were. Grabbing him stroking his tail if only they knew he was a boy. "Hey" Rikiya walked in and said coldly. " Stay the fuck away from him rejects.." Rikiya walked over and picked up Haruki. Looking over and with a dark gaze. "Ever do this again and you will die."

"what's going on?" asked Haruki still shaking from fear, "you know these guys?" Rikiya looked sad and stern. "I'll explain when we get to some place private. But I promise they wont ever hurt you. It was about Akari." he pressed Oshiro-kun closer to his chest. "I'll make sure your safe at least from them I'll protect you." Haruki just trembled in his arms and had nothing in his mind to say but, "thank you" he said giving him the same smile he got on the day they met, yet it was hard to tell completely until his trembles tired down.

Senpai's more dangerous than I thought Haruki thought to himself, but now that he thought about it Shizuka-senpai had to be powerful in order to have saved him the first time. Haruki wanted to hear Rikiya's explanation because right now he didn't know what to think, he just wanted to cry. Rikiya carried him to the guest bedroom directed by Oshiro-kun. Placing him on the bed Rikiya sat kneeling in front of him. "Look I am a good guy and those guys ,usually, follow my orders or at least report it in. Though today they did not, I'm sorry but I'm the yakazua boss to them. Please I'm sorry. They thought that you could've took Akari... So they acted...it wont happen again. If you want I'll remove myself from your life-"

Rikiya got up to leave hovered his hand for a second to pet him. Then dropped it down to his side. "I'm sorry again." For some reason his heart was aching. He was leaving the only thing he wanted. Rikiya stepped away from him a bit. "I'm not scared of you senpai" said Haruki, "I still like senpai alot" he smiled. "I was just really scared before, but senpai saved me and now I'm okay" he looked down, "so please don't leave me" Haruki looked back up at him, "I'd be sad if I couldn't hang out with senpai again".

He looked down again and for the first time Rikiya heard his serious voice, "you mean alot to me" he said then smiled again. He didn't know what else to do but smile. Rikiya couldn't take it anymore he grabbed Oshiro-kun's hands and pinned him down, on top shirtless Oshiro-kun completely caught off guard. "I'm sorry Oshiro-kun." He couldn't respond. Rikiya's (cat)ears laid down. He leaned in close barely grazing Harukis lips with his own then snapped out of it and pulled back putting his head down. "I shouldn't."

Haruki was kinda stunned and didn't know what to do or say, his heart raced fast and the beating of his heart was the only thing he could concentrate on. Speak, say something he thought to himself, he'll leave if you don't, but he didn't say anything, say what? What was he suppose to say. He'd get in big trouble for just falling in love with him, so what was he suppose to do. If you don't speak, he'll take it the wrong way he said to himself, but still nothing came to his mind, nothing.

"I'm sorry Har-...I mean Oshiro-sama. I'll leave.." Rikiya let go of him. All that could go through his mind is god I was wrong. I was stupid. I'll forget this ever happened. Haruki sat there and watched him walk away. Water started falling from his eyes and he broke down crying. He didn't want him to leave, he didn't want it to end like this. He stopped himself and wiped his tears on his sleeve.
Sign up to rate and review this story