Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frank's Only Friend

Chapter 17

by drtylttlscrt 0 reviews

Frank knows what he has to do at 7pm.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-12-13 - Updated: 2013-12-23 - 1687 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank awoke at 8am the next morning. He was lying hot, sweaty and naked in Gerard's arms, and he felt happy, calm and peaceful. Seeing Gerard's sleeping face, quite wet body and red, sexy, fucked-last-night bedhead made him feel content. He leaned forward slightly to kiss Gerard's nose, making it scrunch up a little. Frank chuckled quietly at the cuteness, before trying to go back to sleep...

But he couldn't.

It hit him like a ton of bricks - in 11 hours, he had to have sex with Mikey, the younger brother of the man he penetrated last night. Of course, he could just go to Mikey's, say he's changed his mind and everything will be alright... but he needed this. It wasn't what he was going to do that was eating him up day and night, it was the fact that it was something he needed to do. He needed to do something that would make him feel more guilty than ever before, and the fact that he knew he'd enjoy it would only make him feel more and more guilt. He quietly got out of the bed and out of Gerard's grip, making sure not to wake him, picked his jeans up off the floor and tiptoed to the bathroom, not actually putting his jeans on. He fumbled around in his jean pockets, eventually finding the wrinkled note Mikey gave to him on Monday. It had an address, date and time scribbled onto it in black ink. Mikey's name was also on the note, scrawled in the bottom-right corner with a cutesy-wutesy heart dotting the "i". Frank held the note for a while, staring at it, glueing his gaze to it, thinking ahead about what exactly would happen at 7.

After about half an hour of thinking, wondering and predicting, he put the note back in the same pocket he pulled it out of, walked back to the bedroom, threw his black jeans carelessly back on the floor, not caring where they landed and crawled back into bed, cuddling Gerard again.

Later on, at 6pm, Gerard and Frank were cuddling on the sofa and watching TV. Frank had his head resting on Gerard's chest as Gerard slowly stroked down his back.
"Mmm, I love you, Frankie..." whispered Gerard sweetly, bowing his head down to kiss Frank's.
"Aww, I love you too, Gee..." replied Frank lovingly, moving his hand up from Gerard's knee to stroke along his jaw. The two kissed each other softly, not opening their mouths. Frank didn't want to get dirty with Gerard today, for obvious reasons. Before long, Gerard poked his tongue out to lick lightly along Frank's lips, but he didn't give in to temptation.
"Mmm..." whined Gerard impatiently. Frank giggled into the kiss, as Gerard opened his mouth a little to nibble on Frank's bottom lip.
"Mm, c'oohr, haayhee, I yotta yo hishit 'y hahnnharen ah sheyeh..." mumbled Frank, Gerard biting hard on his lip and pulling on it. He sucked on it a little before letting it go, and he then replied with
"In English?"
Frank laughed before repeating himself, this time, more comprehensibly.
"I said, come on, baby, I gotta go visit my grandparents at 7."

Yeah, his grandparents...

The two cuddled and kissed each other, pecking teasingly at each other's lips until Frank had to leave.

"I love you, Frankie..." whispered Gerard, hugging Frank.
"I love you too, Gee."

"When will you be back?"

"Mmm, I dunno, but I'll be back by 11."

Frank shakily started his 5-minute journey to Mikey's house. He knew that they were going to have sex, but, at the same time, he didn't actually know what was going to happen. He nearly tripped up on the way because of how much his legs twitched out of nervousness and excitement. He knew one of those two feelings was overwhelming the other, but he couldn't tell which one it was.

When he arrived, he knocked on the white door that was instantly and impatiently opened by the man inside. Before Frank had time to step into the hall, his hand was grabbed by Mikey's, and he was suddenly pulled inside. The door was slammed and locked, and a feeling of deja vu swept over him as Mikey slammed him hard against the door, making Frank moan.
"Oh, baby, I've been waiting for you..." growled Mikey, breathing onto Frank's tattooed neck.
"Have you been thinkin' about me?" groaned Frank, gripping at Mikey's back.
"Oh, fuck, yeah... Frank, I haven't been able to stop thinkin' about you..." moaned Mikey, who then licked along Frank's scorpion tattoo.
"Uhh... uhhh, yeah, baby, don't stop... it feels so good when you do that..." Frank couldn't help but moan and groan. Mikey licked up Frank's neck and along his cheek, kissing it frantically and thrusting softly and rhythmically against his hard crotch. They both moaned loudly and repeatedly in pleasure before Mikey asked Frank, without stopping his thrusting "You don't have to do this if you don't want to..."
"Baby, I fucking need this..." groaned Frank, closing his eyes and panting in desire.
"Mmm, you wanna stay here and kiss for a while, or do you wanna go upstairs and get fuckin' nasty?"
"Oh, Mikey, fuck me! Fuck me hard... do whatever you want to me..."

Mikey rushed upstairs with Frank's sweaty hand in his own. He pushed Frank onto the edge of the bed, making him fall on his back with his feet on the floor, a lot like Gerard was the day before. Mikey got on all fours in front of Frank, crawling up onto his crotch and resting his hands on the bed. He took Frank's jacket zip in his mouth, slowly pulling it down and sliding it off of his shoulders. He pulled Frank's shirt off, rubbing his hands up and down his bare chest. Frank let out a horny moan as Mikey practically made out with his chest, taking off his own jacket and shirt at the same time. He climbed completely on top of Frank, who rested his head on the pillows. Mikey pounded hard and fast into Frank's crotch, and they both moaned in unison. The bed springs squeaked loudly as their raging boners brushed past each other through their tight jeans, making their erections even more painful. They both slid their shoes, socks and jeans off without even thinking, and Mikey turned Frank over so that he was lying on his stomach. Mikey's hard-on was beginning to penetrate Frank through their boxers, making them both groan in excitement. Mikey moved down to bite the bottom of the leg of Frank's boxers, sliding them carefully off of him. He then took off his own boxers and lied on top of Frank, resting his chest on his back. He put his hand close to Frank's face and lightly tickled his cheek, making him giggle like a nervous schoolgirl.
"Suck on my fingers, you little whore." ordered Mikey in a serious tone, which they both knew was meant to be sexy. Frank did as he was told and sucked on his long, bass-playing fingers. The metallic taste of guitar strings crept into Frank's hot, wet, full mouth as he sucked. Mikey eventually pulled his now-wet fingers out of Frank's mouth and tickled his entrance.
"Oh, fuck, Mikey!" moaned Frank in surprise.
"Shh, shh, shh..." hushed Mikey, sliding a finger into Frank's hole.
"Ahh... oh, Mikey..." groaned Frank, half-closing his hazel eyes and letting his jaw drop. He salivated uncontrollably onto the pillow, as Mikey wiggled his finger around in circles inside of Frank. He then slid another finger in, making Frank yelp a little.
"Frankie, are you alright? I-I'm not hurting you or anything, am I?" asked Mikey in concern.
"No, baby, that's nice..." answered Frank, who had a sexy glint in his half-closed eyes.
Mikey then slid his two other fingers in, and Frank yelled "OH, FUCK YES! Ahh, Mikey, I'm gonna cum! I - OHHHH, FUCK YEAH!" as his big, hard dick exploded with cum all over his crotch and stomach. It dribbled onto Mikey's bed, and Mikey removed his fingers and began to thrust his dick into Frank.
"Oww..." whined Frank quietly.
"W-what's wrong?" questioned Mikey curiously.
"Mikey, your dick is so big... I-I dunno how much of it I can take..."
Although Mikey was a little flattered by Frank's answer, he refrained from laughing and thanking him. Instead, he bowed his head down to kiss his back and trace his tongue along his spine.
Frank let out a soft moan, as Mikey assured him "Frankie, it's gonna be ok... I'll go slow, alright?"
Frank nodded his head in approval as Mikey softly bounced up and down on top of him, slowly sliding his dick further in Frank's hole.
"Mikey, I don - I don't actually think I can take it all in..." sighed Frank, wishing he could take in all of Mikey's hot, hard, dripping dick.
"Yeah, you can, Frankie... this might hurt a little." warned Mikey. Before Frank could question him, Mikey was pounding hard and fast into Frank, who yelled in pain and surprise.
Mikey's dick was halfway in Frank's hole, as Frank cried out "Mikey, stop! I can't take this! Please, it hurts!"
"It'll be fine, you can do this!"
Frank whined as he took more and more of Mikey in.
"Oh, Frankie, baby, I'm so close..." groaned Mikey near-orgasmically.
"Oww... oh, God, Mikey, stop, please, I can't do thi - oh, oh, oh, OH, AHHHH! YES!" yelled Frank, who came for the second time. Mikey let out a loud, throaty groan as he came inside of Frank.

He pulled out of him, and they both lied down on their backs, panting heavily. Beads of sweat dripped down their whole bodies, and Mikey sighed "See, Frank, I told you you could take it..." in pleasure.
"Oh, Mikey..." moaned Frank, cuddling Mikey and resting his sweaty head underneath his armpit. "I love you, Mikey..."
"I love you, too, Frankie..."

They were too tired to move any more. They had just had the most amazing sex ever, and they slept happily until morning came.
Sign up to rate and review this story