Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer > Buffy of the Rebelion

Lost

by Myrddin-Ignis-Magus 1 review

Warning: Very mild sexual scene!

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Buffy - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2013-12-14 - 5036 words

0TrainWreck
Buffy of the Rebellion

Chapter IV

Lost

It has been one year or there about, and if Buffy cared to really give it much thought the seventeen year old would realise it's been just over a year. She had just celebrated Christmas and the New Year with Ai, and both of them know it's time to move on.

Buffy has to admit her stay with Ai in Hong Kong has been quite interesting, and she'll probably miss staying with Ai as they have chosen to go their separate ways.

The Slayer had originally planned on heading to mainland China with Ai, but it had come to her that she really needs to move on alone, to find where she belongs now.

She has already had quite the adventures with Ai, from slaying to unintentionally getting involved with the criminal underground. Though, that worked out as it got her some 'passports' and 'driving licences', after she took a simple test.

This way she can leave the country without having to sneak out, which is a bonus. She has gotten custom weapons made or ordered for her, and making plenty of money slaying had allowed her to pay for them, and for her to afford to order books.

The books she's ordered are from sites she found by word of crying demons mouths. The demonic underground can be quite helpful when they have a gun shoved down their throat. She had used their information to hunt down special books, books on magic and demons are a must for any paranormal 'investigator' who really finds the monsters.

She knows she had promised to help Ai find this bastard demon that murdered all of them humans, but she understands, and will call with the things location as soon as she tracked him down so Buffy can return and help her get rid of him for good.

Even Buffy knows, that with her talents and skills, ever improving that this demon is obviously a high level 'Big Bad' as Ai jokingly calls them, and that as she is now she won't stand a chance. If she ever hopes to down anything but low-level demons or vampires, she needs experience with a lesser 'Big Bad' or two.

That's one reason she's leaving. She needs to find something more than offing criminal demons and human killing vampires. Then the fact she had gotten into a gunfight a few weeks back with a stupid gang off thugs and ended up killing them all.

At the time, she had felt guilty and sick about spilling human blood, but looking into the men's record she realised that they were nothing but scum. It made her feel better that they weren't any better than the demons that she slay, and the vampires.

She had had a little trouble since with some of the gangs, but it became apparent that she isn't the sort of person you should mess with, and backed off, especially when ordered too by the local triad boss. He doesn't know about the supernatural, but he's very superstitious, and she helped him out with a ghost problem he thought he had.

It hadn't actually been a ghost in the attic of his mansion, but she found some faulty wiring from a police hack and promptly disabled it, which made him eternally grateful, and a few of his security probably retired with bullets for not finding the equipment hacking his security systems.

Well, it got her on the right side of a triad boss, so she couldn't feel too sorry for criminals getting the bullet for their incompetence. Though, it was their choice in career so she's past caring too much about that kind of thing.

She has learnt a lot in this city, and will actually miss it, its been fun and daring, and she's learnt a lot.

She had easily convinced her newest sensei to teach her, but he seemed ignorant of the mystical goings on in the city. She had beaten up five of his students, all male like it was easy. She was actually surprised they were really that pathetic.

However, her teacher at the beginning could actually go toe for toe, move for move with her, but now, another reason to move on. He doesn't have anything more she can learn, and it seems to vex him that within only half a year he couldn't match her. He might feel better about it if he knew she was literally born to fight.

Her farewell with Ai was a little emotional, as she'll miss the sphinx demoness. They had become best friends, and Buffy had even lost her virginity to her.

They had been drunk together during New Year's Eve, (though it takes a lot because of what they are). Then once they got home after the kiss at the club on the special hour they were just so. Buffy felt even more horny than when she's been out patrolling the local graveyards and killing whatever attacked her.

It's the strangest thing she hadn't noticed before because she had so much confusion in her head, but slaying just makes her hungry and horny. Anyway, so she and Ai had sex, made love, did the nasty, whatever you want to call it. It just made Buffy realise one important thing. She doesn't have a sexual preference.

It was odd coming to that concussion, and in the morning, it wasn't as odd waking up with Ai, naked as she thought it would have been. Though, that was mainly because they have been sleeping in the same bed since they got to Hong Kong.

Buffy hadn't even been surprised when Ai told her that everyone thinks they're together like that anyway. She had already known that, so she just shrugged it off, and before she knew it, she and Ai were in the throw of screwing each other's brains out again.

They weren't dating, and talking, realised that neither really wanted to date, but they both do have needs, especially Buffy after a slay. It hadn't long since been New Year, two weeks and a bit, but since Buffy and Ai had been more than happy to help with the others 'itch'. It was so much nicer than masturbation in the shower.

So, they had had one final thing before getting on their boats, with a farewell kiss and promises to call, text, or email whenever they get the chance.

Buffy had managed to commission her own boat to take her, paying the driver (sailor) whatever, and his crew from one of the many bank accounts she has set up in different names.

She's heading to Japan, and because of some bad weather around Hong Kong all flights are grounded for a few days and no ship was scheduled to head to Japan for a couple days either, and she didn't want to wait alone while Ai was already scheduled to take a short boat trip.

The Slayer was feeling annoyed as she lay on her bunk in her cabin, the winds bobbing the ship up and down ferociously. She was regretting not just waiting.

However, she tried to relax as best she can, her blonde hair tied back in a simple ponytail. She's wearing a white sleeveless top over her black sports bra, and black hipster combats. She has a matte white handgun strapped to her right thigh and a matte black gun strapped to her left with a belt hiding a pure silver dagger on the back of her waist and pocket pouches with some gear, phone, bank cards, papers, passports, ID, etc., waterproof to keep everything dry, and hold some spare magazines.

She has on her red coat that when standing hangs to her knees, hiding her handguns from sight, and some black armoured boots up her shins with strap clips keeping them tight for support. Inside her coat is some custom made silver, telescopic stakes, compact and custom-made, (she needs the best when she's paid to slay). Then on her right thigh behind her white gun is a large oddly shaped silver dagger with matte white leather bound, overly sized handle.

The dagger looks advanced compared to what it should, with some switches that make it more than just a dagger, and with a little runeology makes it a little more. Rune/symbology are two of the easiest magic's to perform as it doesn't need much in the way of real magical talent, but more intelligence and a steady hand to draw the runes or symbols with, she has plenty of the later and she's not stupid, though sometimes needs to Google what a word means.

Buffy wouldn't normally wear her coat in private when not working, and when off duty only take one stake and a gun, hidden. However, she had put them on recently, once the storm just seemed to get worse. It was making her feel uneasy, and packing more 'heat' seemed to comfort her.

"Miss. Winters-…!"

Her door was barged open by a panicked man, but while he struggled to stand in the rocking, her body automatically moved, adjusting her balance as she flipped up off the bed. He used the name she gave them, that of Elizabeth Winters, an odd play on her real name of Buffy, Buffy normally (not in her case) a nickname play on Elizabeth, and Winter being the opposite of Summer: Buffy Summers is Elizabeth Winters.

She had also used her British passport. It wasn't hard to just make her accent blander, straight, speaking little as that seems to do the trick, and she doesn't have much of an American accent like many people she's met have.

"What is it…-?" she asked but even she staggered as something outside exploded over the annoying roar of the storm and the ship tilted to one side. "Oh crap, are we-?"

He nodded his head. "The captain says we would have turned around if he knew it would get this bad, but by then we were closer to the Japanese coast," he said, frightened and hanging on to the doorframe. "He said it's not safe to stay within quarters."

Buffy nodded in frustration as she grabbed a large black case from her rooms with straps, strapping it to her back. She had just given away all of the clothes she had accumulated in Hong Kong to a charity, intent on getting new things in Japan, rather than carrying it all, but she won't leave her riffle, plus the case will act as a floatation device if she ends up in the ocean.

She followed the man and had to steady him as the rain froze and soaked them. They came out on deck to see that a mast (though wasn't being used in favour of engines) had been hit by lightning and cut down, on fire. It was just lucky it was wood and not metal, as metal would have conducted and caused more damage.

However, the mast was adding weight to one side of the ship, leaning it over where water was pouring and churning up onto the deck. The winds were blowing faster and harder than she ever thought possible. The type of speeds you hear about on the news but very rarely believe.

That's when it happened and boom, one huge wave smashed into the side of the ship, turning it. She ran, half dragging the man by his arm, up, hoping that the ship doesn't fully go down. However, he slipped from her grip, and Buffy lost her momentum, as the ship's deck was vertical.

She cried out in surprise as she tried to grab something to stop her fall, looking back, she saw that man tumbling and smashing his head on a mast before splashing into the deep, dark, vicious waters below, gone, and she knows he won't survive.

Buffy grit her teeth in anger with herself for not waiting. Then she took a steady breath as she started falling before kicking into the hall of the vessel and boosting herself clear. It felt like it could have been an age before she splashed into the furious and freezing ocean water.

Even she struggled against the current as she pulled off her case and used it to help her keep above the water. She could see the lights from the ship as it disappeared below the water, eliminated more by the flashes of lightning until it was gone.

She was alone as far as she could tell, and too cold and tied with her own fight to survive to sense whether she's alone apart from the fishes. The cold water, the rain, and the storm, but they don't count. She felt some relief as lightning flashed she could see land up ahead of her, but even her strength couldn't fight the currents.

Her eyes flicked open and she gasp for breath, turning round, puking up water into the sand. She pat herself down in a panic before she realised she's alive and looking around in the bright sun of a beach she found her riffle case and quickly grabbed it.

She's dried out and warm, checking her belt, everything was safe. She sighed in relief as her muscles adjusted to wakefulness they ached a little from all of the effort she put in to getting too shore. She barely remembers it, but remembered passing out as soon as she was out of the water.

Buffy stood up, wiping sleep from her eyes to get a good look around. She doesn't quite know where she is, but looking around she realised its an island, and closing her eyes and taking some deep breaths she realised that its not too big, but she's still too exhausted to try sensing people.

She just can't concentrate. Her sensing ability comes mainly from the Slayer in her, but that by design is for detecting demons, so using it to sense normal people is so much tougher.

Shaking her head clear she has to find out where she is as she looks up at all of the jagged cliffs overlooking the beach. Its just her luck to land on a beach with cliffs to climb over. She grabbed her case and slid it onto her back before pulling out her phone, thankful it still works and the battery has yet to die.

Therefore, she turned on GPS and found out to her dismay that not only does she not have a signal, but also she doesn't have anything, no 4g, no 3g, not even Edge. So she has no signal, but she didn't panic as she figured that once she gets to the top of the cliffs, it will be sorted, and she'll surely get her signal.

However, after the hallowing climb up the cliffs and too the top to see into a beautiful jungle like area she still had nothing, and even turning it off and on again did nothing but waste more power. So she turned it off and looked around at all of the large vegetation and trees.

"At least I might be able to find some food," she muttered to herself, annoyed as she began her trek into the foliage. She could hear animals, and sense them now she's closer, but she doesn't know whether they could be dinner.

However, a few minutes in she was surprised to find some mango trees. She didn't know mangos grew out here. However, she pulled out her weird dagger after scampering effortlessly up the tree and its twin prong blades slid open and forward, closing together to create a cross between a rapier sword and a ninjato.

She then sliced down a couple of fruits before jumping back down to the ground and picking them up. She looked them over, smelt them, and none of her primal Slayer senses warned her off like they normally should, and went to eat one.

Though, she never got to as she had to dive back, flipping she landed on her feet where she saw the arrow slid by having pierced and taken one of her mangos, pinning it to a tree.

She growled in annoyance and hunger as she swiped with two strikes and blocked another two arrows one after the other. "What the hell…? Stop shooting at me!" Buffy yelled out in annoyance and anger. "I haven't don't anything wrong!"

However, just yelling at a stranger or two she can't see didn't work as she dived away, flipping, and dancing around each arrow as she sensed it coming or slicing the arrow in two.

Then out of the bushes, she came. Her hair is a much lighter blonde than Buffy's, down to her back, tied elegantly. She's not much taller than Buffy, but annoyingly with a larger chest.

Buffy's cheeks lit up as the girl – maybe a few years older than her held her beautifully crafted bow, aiming the last of her arrows at her with her cool silver eyes glaring at her. She's wearing white silk that clung to her body like a tunic and dress rolled into one, and its very short and see through, even more so while the girls muscled athletic body is drenched with sweat.

The archer girl's pink nipples are easily seen, and even her blonde pubic hair, neatly trimmed above her area. She obviously hasn't heard of underwear before, or modesty. She had a golden belt around her waist, and brown leather sandals with straps wrapping them around her feet, ankles and lower shins like something she would see in a move about ancient Roman.

In fact, apart from the bow, Buffy was getting the vibe of Rome or something like that, maybe Greece or something. Buffy was taken-a-back when the girl spoke, her voice might have been more feminine if she wasn't rude and angry.

However, Buffy didn't understand a all, and it didn't sound like Latin so she couldn't be in some lost world where a people evolved of ancient Rome, but then in all these centuries the language could have evolved.

"Umm… you don't happen to speak English do you?" Buffy asked hopefully as she readied her sword, knowing that this girl is probably going to attack again, and it took the Slayer a moment to notice the golden sword hanging from the back of her waist, probably because of the hotness and near nakedness was distracting.

The girl looked confused so Buffy went and asked the same question in Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese and Latin. However, like English, the first three got no reaction, but the last did. The girl relaxed a bit as she spoke again.

"Fight!" she said in a more pronounced Latin, but she looked as if she wasn't sure whether she said the right thing, obviously knowing a lot less Latin than Buffy does.

However, the girl grinned viciously as Buffy raised her sword, realising that the smaller blonde understood. Then it began, Buffy swatting away the arrow as archer-girl charged, dropping her bow and drawing her sword.

Buffy was actually impressed that archer-girl managed to clash with her with near equal strength. Buffy had held back a little, but even still, Buffy isn't the Slayer for nothing. The archer-girl looked just as surprised as they pulled back and clashed again and again, sending sparks flying.

Then Buffy grinned as she over balanced the girl and in a blink she yelped and disappeared through a bush. Buffy went wide-eyed as she heard the distant clattering of metal.

She quickly tore the bushed out of her way, eyes widening in horror. Even if that girl wanted to kill her, she never wanted to kill her. She had gone off a cliff leading into a valley that time seemed to have forgotten. It was crawling with odd creatures, not dinosaurs or anything just – she doesn't know, maybe creatures from a hell dimension or something.

Buffy then heard the struggling and looked down in relief to see archer-girl hanging onto the rocks having lost her sword. Buffy's sword quickly returned to its previous dagger-like state and holster as Buffy got to her knees, reaching down, offering her hand.

Archer-girl looked dubious and scared, but looking into Buffy's eyes, pleading with her, she took the offered hand and even she was shocked by how easily Buffy pulled her up. They sat facing each other panting a little as the archer-girl gave her a small nod of grudging respect before Buffy sensed them.

Spinning round she saw around a dozen girls and young women, all wearing the same as archer-girl, bodies near naked, and all aiming loaded bows at her at close range.

However, what surprised Buffy most was when archer-girl moved around Buffy almost protectively. She then started speaking before they lowered their bows, but didn't put them away, eying Buffy in suspicion.

Then archer-girl offered the Slayer her hand, and she hesitantly took it, standing. The girl let go and made a gesture for her to walk ahead of them, where, she doesn't know, but she's still hungry and she lost her other mango somewhere too.

It wasn't long before they arrived at a beautifully crafted palace of some sort, probably a place they all live together. She had to wonder though, why only women hunted and seemed to be worriers, no doubt, they had just stumbled across her or they might have had on armour.

They led her into the huge white marble building, which contained old paintings, and red carpet and into a huge chamber, where a beautiful brown haired woman sat, wearing a pink version of what the others are wearing, also see through, though Buffy had to admit it looked comfortable. She was obviously the boss, but her blue eyes were kind and gentle, but she gave off hidden strength, and she wore a crown like tiara around her head.

Buffy almost smacked the girls that forced her to her knees while they knelt, heads bowed before archer-girl stood again, her cool eyes staring at the queen before she started speaking, obviously explaining what happened.

The woman nodded as she stood, archer-girl retaking a kneeling position while all the others were dismissed. Buffy stayed on her knees, as she didn't want to fight any more if she could help it.

"So you are a foreigner, washed up on our shores," the queen suddenly said in Latin, speaking slowly and clearly, Buffy was easily able to understand. She could only nod in surprise. "Our language is primarily what you would call an old form of Greek, so for now I shall speak to you in Latin. Artemis," she gestured archer-girl. "Says that she detected three or four different languages, of only Latin she recognised, explain the others."

"Umm… well, English is… well, some of it comes from Latin but mostly its ripped loads of… umm… other languages, and then Cantonese and Mandarin are both from China. It's a large country and I came from a small island near connected, to get to Japan, which was where the other language came from, and where I was heading.

"I… umm…" she said, having to use English words for some things as Latin doesn't have a good enough translation. "I'm from a new nation, just a few hundred years old called America, and umm… I'm traveling, training and learning new things and…-," she seriously couldn't think what to say and stopped herself from babbling like a fool.

"And these are clothes a warrior of your land would wear?" the queen asked, curious as she reached out and touched her coat. "The material does feel strong and sturdy."

"Well… I don't know about others, but this is what I wear," she replied, frowning. "It's practical, hides weapons, and it warm."

"I am Queen Penthesilea of the Amazons," she said shocking Buffy, but that explained the non-existent men. "And this island is Themyscira, our home, a place eternal."

"Oh, great," Buffy muttered sarcastically. "So, how would I get off this island and to Japan?"

"That is a tricky deed you ask," she replied thoughtfully. "However, there is a way to leave the magic of the island but it will take a time to prepare, a few months at the most, but it will be dangerous."

Buffy just stood, even though Artemis glared at her, the queens taller than her anyway. "I have to get off this island… I'll do whatever it takes, no matter what it is."

Artemis at this, stood, interrupting, looking concerned and angry at the same time, obviously understanding at least some Latin, enough to know what her queen is talking about, but that's more than Buffy understands.

However, Artemis just backed down sulking after a few moments when the queen looked back at Buffy, smiling. "If you are certain, then you shall do our Trial by Fire, the goal of a warrior, and with it, your way home."

"Great, I should have gone to China with Ai," Buffy muttered to herself sadly in English.

"I have a feeling, you shall do well if you bested Artemis," the queen responded determining her mood. "Until then you shall be consort to Artemis since she found you."

Buffy's eyes widened while Artemis didn't seem to get anything said, just bits and pieces of bafflement. "W-wait… what the hell do you mean by that?" she asked, stumbling over herself.

She just smiled, amused. "Artemis is quite the… umm… lone lupine, and I feel that since you do not plan on staying with us for too long, you could… consort," she said with a smirk as Buffy's cheeks brightened. "You have to do something, and this way you'll get plenty of free time to train for your coming 'test' while Artemis works. All you need to do is - release her tensions when she gets back to your room, comfort her, she is quite the kind hearted soul beneath her cold and distant exterior, treat her like she really deserves, care for her-."

"Have sex with her?" Buffy asked as the queen trailed off in thought.

However, she just smiled and nodded. "It has been so long for her. I swear she gets more uptight the older she gets," she said looking to Buffy's embarrassed face. "She will expect it so I say enjoy yourself, unless you complain because you enjoy-."

"Men?" Buffy interrupted, causing the queen to nod, looking like she would like to snap a man in two right now. "Umm… well… I don't really have much in the way of preference, and never been with a man, and my first time was with a… girl," she babbled, confused and concerned, and barely keeping from saying demoness.

"Good, then it is all settled," she said, smiling as Buffy slumped, defeated, but glancing over at Artemis as she went through some similar treatment, it could be worse. She had not really thought about the whole are The Amazons all a bunch of man hating lesbians or what, and yes, yes they seem to be.

Artemis seemed to just sigh and nod before taking Buffy's hand and leading her out of the hall, through some doors, passed some women actually wearing armour and onwards. Then up some stairs, through some more doors, up some more stairs, through some doors, down some stairs, round a few corners, up two flights of stairs and then along a corridor and through some breezy light purple curtains for doors into a spacious room.

All of the squishy furniture surprised her, but other than that, the place is bear with a small table in the centre with a bowel of fruit on the centre of that.

Artemis led her to a place to sit and Buffy almost went boneless in relief. It was nice and comfortable. The archer-girl picked up a mango from the bowel as she sat with her, and pulling out a small knife pealed it and chopped it into segments before just poking a piece into Buffy's surprised mouth, finger poking it in, Buffy figured she might as well, and sucked the girls finger.

The archer-girl just fed her the whole fruit, piece after piece, seeming to enjoy keeping her finger in Buffy's mouth longer and longer. It was actually turning the Slayer on, that and Artemis's see-through clothes. Then archer-girl cut up something that looked like a large apple and began again. This time leaning more into Buffy, and being more open about what she is doing, stroking Buffy's cheek with her free fingers.

She wasn't sure what this is supposed to be, but, to hell with it. She might as well have some fun while it lasts.

Hungry and horny.

To Be Continued…

She left them, and she had freaking died to save them all. Sure, that moron pacifist Harris had revived her but bitching hell. Here comes the other Slayer. Your death woke her, and isn't she such an obedient child, all the way here from Jamaica somewhere or something, so if she's cool great she can have Sunnydale all to herself.

Then to top things off Faith Lehane, Slayer extraordinaire almost died again because of that bitch and her everything perfectly by-the-book attitude. She had even stopped breathing, and nobody was on her side, no, just the goodie-two-shoes.

If she had any reason to stay, it would be in the hopes that her not-quite death calls another Slayer to get in her way, just to watch, not that that will happen. Apparently that goodie little bitch was supposed to be called before Faith, or something, how they know they wouldn't say, but it looks like whatever powers-might-be don't like the Watchers Council either.

It wasn't too hard slipping out of town unnoticed, they didn't seem to care, nor want to, and she would have at least thought Red would notice, but no, apparently not, and Faith actually left a goodbye note for her.

She sighed as the scenery whizzed by outside of the train heading out of California. She's old enough and strong enough to get by on her own. She has a tiny bit of money she had saved, and she can always rob some vampires before dusting them for more when needed.
Sign up to rate and review this story