Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Venus Butterfly

Goth and Puppy

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tired of the love story between Vivian and Mike not going anywhere, Hotaru calls for back-up.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2013-12-20 - 617 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Forty-Three: Goth and Puppy:

Meanwhile, Hotaru needed guns for her mission. She decided to call for back-up. The loli demon had just the source. Around noon, she took Vivian out to lunch with her. The wolf demon looked around at the open café setting.

"I don't get it," she said, "Why are we here?" Hotaru gave her an innocent child-like grin.

"I told you," she said. "We're here to meet a friend." The transfer student automatically didn't believe it. However, she kept her suspicions to herself. Hotaru gave her a little pout.

"Oh come on," she whimpered. "It'll be okay." Vivian tried to be polite about this.

"Right," the girl mumbled as she looked down at her melon juice. Suddenly, Hotaru's phone buzzed in her purse. She reached inside and looked at the screen.

"Ah," she said, "She's almost here."

"Hm?" Vivian asked.

"She said, "On my way. Where are you?'" Hotaru read. The loli demon got to typing away.

"We're across the street," she wrote back. "We are sitting outside Kiko's at a table overlooking the park." The loli demon smiled as she hit send.

"There," she said. "Now we wait." Vivian glanced across the street and happened to notice Goth woman flagging them down. The wolf demon looked rather perplexed.

"Is that… her?" she asked, pointing across the street. Hotaru glanced up and smiled.

"Ah, yes," she said. The loli demon raised her arm in the air.

"Ya-ho!" she called. "Over here!" The goth woman looked up and hurried over. Vivian didn't like this already. Lucy's appearance alone made it worse. Hotaru smiled and waved at her.

"Lucy," she said. "So nice to see you." The goth woman gave her a dull expression.

"Whatever, I came for the free meal," Lucy muttered. Vivian blinked blankly at her.

"Free meal?" she asked. Both women ignored her question. Lucy turned her attention to Vivian.

"This her?" she asked.

"Yes," Hotaru replied. Lucy gave a puzzled look towards Vivian.

"Damn," she said. "She really does look like Stella."

"Uh… yeah," Vivian replied. "She was my sister." This intrigued Lucy now.

"I see," she said.

"Take a seat?" Hotaru offered.

"Gladly," the goth woman replied. She sat between the two women. "So," she said with a grin. "What can I do you for?" Hotaru patted Vivian on the shoulders.

"Vivian-chan here has a little problem," she said. The wolf demon looked between both women.

"Huh?" she asked.

"Oh?" Lucy responded. Hotaru leaned in closer.

"She's a virgin," the loli demon whispered. The goth's interest perked up.

"Oh!" she said aloud. Vivian gave them a strange look.

"What is this?" she demanded. Both women focused on her. Hotaru gently took her by the hand.

"Vivian," she spoke up. "How do you feel about Mike?" The wolf demon frowned at her.

"He's jerk," she complained.

"Why do you say that?" Lucy asked. Vivian puffed up her cheeks.

"He's lewd, cocky, and a loser," she stated. "Plus, he's creep!" Hotaru couldn't help but giggle. The transfer student raised an eyebrow at her.

"What?" she asked. The loli demon tried to recollect herself.

"Your fights with him are so cute," she said. "You remind me of a married couple." Vivian's cheeks fired red.

"Shut up!" she yelled. "We do not!" Hotaru only laughed aloud. Lucy smiled and shook her head.

"What?" Vivian wailed. The Goth woman patted her on the hand.

"You're a smart girl," she said in a soft voice. "You'll figure it out." Vivian blinked at her with a blank face and red cheeks. Hotaru sat back rather amused.

/Now the real training begins/, the loli demon thought. She took a sip of her juice as lesson one unfolded.
Sign up to rate and review this story