Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frank's Only Friend

Chapter 19

by drtylttlscrt 2 reviews

-WARNING- This chapter gets INTENSE. Yeeeaah.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2013-12-26 - 1644 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank quickly and quietly ran upstairs to crawl back into bed with Gerard. He was sleeping on his back, so he couldn't wrap his arms around him - instead, he rested his head underneath Gerard's armpit and draped his long, smooth and slender arm over his back.
"Mmmph..." hummed Gerard sleepily, rolling onto his side so that he could hug Frank tightly. Frank hugged back even tighter, and Gerard mumbled
"Frankie, dooon't..." as Frank's squeezing hurt Gerard a little.
He rolled onto his back again, rubbing his tired, hazel eyes and picking the sleep off of the edges of his eyelids.
"Mornin' sugar." said Frank quietly, pushing himself up a little to softly kiss Gerard's cheek.
"Mm, g'mornin', Frankie..." sighed Gerard tiredly, half-closing his eyes. "Mmph, how long'a you been awake for?"
"Oh, I-I just woke up." lied Frank, keeping his secret well-hidden.
"Mmm, what's the time..." Gerard asked himself, sitting up and looking over at the clock to his left. "9:30... y'know, it is a Sunday..." Gerard didn't seem tired anymore.
"So?" asked Frank forgetfully.
"You... don't have work today?" reminded Gerard.
"Oh! Oh, yep. Yup. Totally remembered that." lied Frank - again.
"Heehee, Fwankieee! You're so cute." giggled Gerard, poking Frank on the nose and climbing on top of him.
"Aah, Geetard! Dooon't!" moaned Frank cutely. He instantly realised what he'd just called Gerard, but, thankfully, Gerard just thought it was a cute, funny nickname Frank had only just come up with.
"Hey, that's not my name! My name is Gerard. Geeeeeraaaard. Ge. Rard."
"OK, OK, I get it! Weesht!" replied Frank, making Gerard giggle. He lowered his head down so that his ear was resting on the pillow, and he breathed his hot, moist breath into Frank's ear.
"Mmm, but seriously, are we gonna do it?" asked Gerard huskily and seductively. He squeezed Frank's soft sides, making him squirm underneath Gerard.
"Mmm, I'm actually not in the mood right now..." answered Frank, lightly pushing Gerard off of him.
"But -" began Gerard.
"Butts are for sex, Gerard." interrupted Frank.
"Yeah, tell me about it... why aren't you in the mood, anyways?" questioned Gerard curiously.
"I'm just not, alright? Christ, I'm not a sex machine..." answered Frank, who seemed a little like he wanted to talk about something else. Gerard pouted with a needy, pleading look on his face.
"Go back to sleep, sweetie." demanded Frank, kissing Gerard softly on the lips. Gerard brushed his crotch against Frank's, letting him feel his hard boner.
"No, Gerard. C'mon, we can rest for about half an hour..." suggested Frank, breaking the sweet kiss.
"But, Frankieee! Can't we even make out?" pleaded Gerard in a high voice.
"Fine, then!" replied Frank. He suddenly grabbed Gerard by the back of his head and stared into his hazel-brown eyes for about a second or less before smashing their lips together forcefully. He gripped at Gerard's bright red hair, and shoved his hand down Gerard's boxers to wrap his hands around his cock.
"Mmmmmmmm..." moaned Gerard euphorically into the kiss, half-closing his eyes and looking up at the white ceiling. Frank squeezed Gerard's erection hard as he pumped it fast, brushing his fist against his bare skin as his hand jerked up and down repeatedly.
"Mmmmm, mmmm, mmm!" he yelled ecstatically - his moans becoming shorter, louder and higher in pitch - squirming in pleasure and digging his fingernails into Frank's warm back.
"Ohhhhh..." groaned Frank, tipping his head back and breaking the kiss as Gerard scratched fucking hard down his back and to his buttcrack.
"Like it now, don't ya?" panted Gerard, and Frank nodded his head, making his dark hair dance around his sweaty head. "Ohh, Frank! Oh, oh, OOOHHHH! Oooohhhhhhh... fuck yeah..." moaned Gerard as he came into Frank's hand.
"Mmm, this is gonna taste nice..." groaned Frank, bringing his hand to his mouth and licking up all the cum.
"Mmm, you can get your sleep now, Frankie, baby..."

Frank woke up at 12:55pm.
"Shit!" he swore as he saw the time on the clock beside him. "Ge -" he started, planning to wake the man sleeping peacefully beside him, but then, he remembered that at 1pm, Mikey would call him to let him know that he could visit and get nasty. He tiptoed quietly out of bed and quickly got dressed, pulling on a Misfits t-shirt, black skinny jeans, black socks and a pair of black Converse All-Star shoes. He then grabbed a piece of paper off of Gerard's drawing desk (Which had many amazing, detailed, and inspiring drawings on the wall above it) and pulled a black pen out of the old, plastic cup in the corner of it. He pulled the chewed cap off of the simple pen and wrote...

"Gee-baby

My grandparents called to say I left something at their house, so I've gone to go and get it. I might stay there for a bit.

Love, Frankie xxx"

Frank left the note on the side of the bed he was sleeping on and tiptoed downstairs with his phone in his hand, as quiet as a mouse. As soon as he stepped into the kitchen and shut the door, his phone vibrated in his hand and he saw that he had a call from "Mikey-baby xxxxxx".

"Hey, Mikey!" whispered Frank quietly yet excitedly.

"Hey, baby. Mmm, you ready to come over? And why are you whispering?"

"Because I don't want Gee to overhear."

Gerard had woken up by this time, and he walked down the stairs in nothing but his stained boxers, rubbing his eyes. He was about to open the kitchen door, but he hesitated when he heard Frank speaking inside.

"Yeah, I'm horny... haha, what about you, baby?"

"What the Hell?" Gerard asked himself, under his breath. He continued to eavesdrop...

"Mmm, baby, you have no idea how much I want you to do those dirty, nasty, filthy things to my body... oh, yeah. I'm your whore."

Gerard knew what was going on, but he couldn't believe what he was hearing. He pinched himself to make sure he wasn't just having an emotional, realistic nightmare. He flinched at the pain, but he still couldn't believe it. So, he discreetly opened the door a little, and he could see Frank facing the wall, leaning on the counter, twirling his soft, blackish-brown hair around his long fingers and giggling as he held his phone to his ear.

"Yeah... oh, baby, I'm so hard for you... yes, I'll do that! Ohh, I'll do whatever the fuck you want me to do, you know that, Mikey?"

"MIKEY!?" yelled Gerard, storming towards Frank, snatching his phone away from him. Frank quivered in fear as he faced him.

"Mikey, is that you, you little cuntface?"

"Umm, I, err..."

"You ever come anywhere near my Frankie again, I'll kill you. In fact, no! He's not my Frankie. He's a lying, treacherous, SON OF A FUCKING WHORE!" he exploded, ending the call, throwing the phone as hard as he possibly could on the cream, tiled floor and slapping Frank even harder in the face.

"Ah!" exclaimed Frank in pain, ducking down slightly and covering his left cheek with his shaking hand. Gerard grabbed the smaller, weaker man by his shoulders and slammed him up against the nearest wall.
"How long has this been going on for?"
Frank couldn't reply to that. All he could do was whimper.
"ANSWER ME, BITCH! Or do I have to slap that pretty little face of yours again?" threatened Gerard, staring at the surprisingly dark, red mark he had left on his face.
"Since yesterday! It's been going on since yesterday..." cried Frank, a tear rolling down his red cheek.
"Is that where you were, bitch!? You weren't at your grandparents, you were out fucking my fucking brother!?" Gerard shouted, pressing Frank's shoulders harder against the wall behind him.
"Gerard, let go of my shoulders, please, you're hurting me!" pleaded Frank, waterfalls flooding down his face.
"Who gives any shred of a brotherfucking shit if you get hurt!? You hurt me more than anyone's ever hurt me in my entire. Fucking. Life. What did I ever do to you? I loved you... you were my everything... your heart was the one thing I treasured more than anything else in this stupid fucking world, but you just took mine and ripped it to shreds."
"But, Gerard, please! Just gimme another chance, please! Please, please, please!" begged Frank.

"Oh, oh, what, so you can just break my fucking heart again!? Is that what you want? Huh!? Is that what gives you your filthy fucking thrills in life!? Breaking your boyfriend's heart? Is that it!?"

"No, Gerard, please, I love you! I'm sorry!"

"You're not sorry, or else you never would've done it. Now, get out." ordered Gerard, pointing to the door and giving Frank the most stern look anyone had ever given anyone ever.

"Wha - but, I live here..."

"Not anymore, you don't."

"But I have nowhere to go!"

"Oh, go live with your boyfriend, Mikey! Go rot under a fucking subway asking random passers-by for spare change to put in a broken, dusty teacup you had to fish out of a fucking bin in the alleyway right next to that vandalised tattoo shop for all I care!"

Frank stuttered out the few fragments he could of the broken words he tried his best to form, but Gerard grabbed him by the ear and dragged him to the door.
"No, no, please! Please, I can't live with Mikey! I know I'm wrong, and if I live with him, things won't get any -" Frank began, but he was cut off by his own body thudding on the hard, concrete floor outside his - outside Gerard's house. He had just been kicked out of his own home, and he had absolutely nowhere decent to go.
Sign up to rate and review this story