Categories > Original > Humor

Introducing...angst...drama...and sci-fi!

by lace 2 reviews

...and that's how the chicken decided to ultimately give up fried eggs. Hi! I'm new to the site. Wassup? :)

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy,Horror - Published: 2014-01-28 - 325 words

0Unrated
/Oooooooooooooh, babe. Ooooooooo ooooooooh ooooooooo oooooooh baby blue. Oooooooo oooooooooo ooooooh----/

Oh, I didn't see you there.

(Camera turn)

Hi, I'm Steve Riches and today I'm going to talk to you abou----

Nah, just jokin'. Only joshin' ya. My name is Koolo. I come from a hidden planet, just north of the south shore...what? You aren't from the south shore? You don't even know where that is? Am I on the wrong transmission?

...

...They were on the wrong TV channel. Or you were...

Hi! My name is actually Klyde and I've been watching you all on FicWad for quite some time (around two years). I really realize how utterly creepy that sounds (ever realize how utterly sounds creepy by itself because cows have utters and yeah?), but I swear I barely mean it in that way. I don't know who you guys are but I click around a lot on here. But I guess to add to the blurry awkwardness of this paragraph, I want Frank Iero's butt hole.

Okay, I really just wanted to be part of the group. So, I am still Klyde and I plan on writing some stuff and publishing half of the worthy part. I also rather enjoy long walks on the beach, pie, and Busty Asian Beauties.

I'm kidding. Dean Winchester probably isn't, but I am.

I would really love to know all you guys and I know how I come off but I swear that's not even close to me letting loose. So, yeah, nice to meet you all!

Oh, and please tell me one of the most bizarre and amazing songs you've heard (even if you can't remember the name). Also, what's one thing you wish someone told you before you came here?

~Klydeeeeeeeeeeeee.

P.S.

My Chemical Romance never broke up, by the way. I know that for a fact. Because I am scientist, Doctor Lucinda M., registered masseuse. They never broke up. Never. Neeeeeverrrrrrrr.
Sign up to rate and review this story