Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Baby

"The Take Over, the Breaks Over"

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Pete makes a bold move on the last stop of BRM's Christmas tour, but he's met with unexpected results.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2014-02-10 - 637 words - Complete

0Unrated
"The Take Over, the Breaks Over":

-Pete-

I waited until we all made it back to Rosy's house to give her her gift. She told me that she was pregnant earlier this month. At first, I didn't know how to take this. Ashlee and I had just finalized our divorce and shared custody with Bronx. I didn't expect to have another so soon.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yes," she pressed. I shushed as I held up my hands.

"Okay, okay," I said. "It's okay, come here." I took her into my arms and held her. She rested her cheek against my chest.

"Do you want to keep it?" I asked. Rose looked up at me with big, confused eyes.

"I don't know..." she mumbled.

"We'll work something out," I whispered above her head. It took me weeks up to this point, but I believe I chose the right course of action. We all gathered in the living room to open presents. I timed mine to her to be last. Rose got everyone treats like she did last, so I have heard. She shoved my gift into my hands.

"Here," my girlfriend said in a small voice. "I didn't spend much, but I hope you like it."

"Aw, thanks," I said. I pulled the top of the red and silver bag open. "Oh, how cute!" I said as I took the candy-filled snowman from inside.

"It's white chocolate," Rose said.

"Aw, thank you, Rosy," I said aloud. I leaned and kissed her on the cheek, leaving her with bright red cheeks.

"Oooo!" her friends cheered.

"Do you have a gift for Rosy too?" Nessa asked. I pretended not to know what she was talking about.

"Huh?" I asked. The girls all frowned at me. I got the feeling that they wanted to kill me. I chuckled and quickly put up my hands.

"Okay, okay," I said. "I've got it, hang on." I reached into my hoodie pocket and pulled out an envelope. Rose raised an eyebrow at me.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Open it and see," I said. Rose took her thumb and opened along the closed flap. I watched as she reached inside. A puzzled look came over her face.

"What are these?" she asked. Rosy pulled out two plane tickets for everyone to see.

"Look where the destination is," I said. Rose held the tickets closer to her face to the read all of the print.

"Chicago?!?" she yelped. Everyone came around to see.

"No way!" Sakura gasped.

"Are you serious?" Duncan asked. Rosy turned her attention towards me.

"Petey, what is the meaning of this?" she asked.

"I figured that it wouldn't be good to reach a baby when we're miles apart," I explained. "Miami isn't exactly an ideal place either." Her friends looked as if this was news to them.

"What?" Duncan asked.

"You're pregnant?" Rachel asked. Rose lowered her head.

"We weren't supposed to tell them yet," she murmured. "Why are you doing this now?"

"Rosy, please move away with me back to Chicago," I said. My girlfriend looked at me with her jaw dropped. I frowned at her reaction.

"Something the matter?" I asked. "I thought you would want this. Rose looked down at the tickets in her hand. My heart sank while she looked like she would cry.

"Rosy?" I asked. Rose leapt to her feet and raced all the way out of the room. The sound of vomiting filled the air seconds late. I sat back in the couch, shrugging at myself. Maybe she's not ready yet? I thought. I happened to look up in the doorway to see Keisha staring at us, well mostly me, with her mouth wide open. She dropped the tray of hot chocolate on the hardwood floor.

Will There Be Rainbows Day After Day?
Sign up to rate and review this story