Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Honerable Mention

last night I saw my world explode

by meesheemooroo 0 reviews

Cari and Pete get into a fight

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-02-12 - Updated: 2014-02-12 - 907 words

0Unrated
Pete parks the car in the parking lot of the car and turns off the engine nervous for what he about to do next. He turns to Cari and kisses her which she excepts. Cari's hand moves to the back of Pete's head as they deepen the kiss she slips her tongue into his mouth and things seem to move a lot faster.

"let's try to make it into my place" Cari giggles breathlessly as Pete smiles. they run into the building hand in hand and start kissing again in the elevator. somehow they make it down the halls to Cari's condo and she unlocks the door with out their lips parting. once inside their kissing gets more wild as Cari leads Pete to her room. Pete and Cari collapse still kissing on the bed and she takes her shirt off and throws it onto the hard wood floor beside the bed. Pete throws Cari's keys still in hand onto her nightstand and takes off his shirt revealing his toned abs and tattoos. she begins removing his belt and unzips his Pants and watches as he pulls the rest off including his boxers. Pete crawls into the bed with Cari and pulls off the remainder of her clothes. Pete couldn't help but admire how beautiful she was. Cari reached into her nightstand drawer and pulled out a condom and tossed it to Pete which he put on. They began to wildly kiss again grabbing and touching every inch of each others body. Pete suddenly pulled into Cari making her let out moan Pete began to slowly move in and out of her their faces just inches apart lips occasionally meeting to kiss. Cari had never done it like this before and had never wanted to but somehow couldn't stop Pete from being so passionate with her, she didn't want him to stop. Pete gently kissed her neck as their body's moved with together. Cari's heart thumped loudly in her ears as her heavy breathing matched Pete's. everything got more and more passionate and deep until Pete and Cari both let out loud moans together as he began to slow down and look her in the eyes. when everything was over Pete hovered above Cari a moment then kissed her forehead before collapsing next to her on the bed Cari wondered why Pete had just made love to her instead of mindlessly fucking away. the thought of what had just happenen made Cari mad for some reason.

"oh Jesus Christ Cari, that was awesome" Pete spoke still breathless.

"yeah." was all Cari could say to keep from yelling and screaming.

"whats wrong? was it not good?"

"it was."

"well then whats wrong?" Pete asked concerned.

"that was so corny, I cant believe that just happened." she said.

"yeah, I've never done that before that way. it just sort of happened" Pete admitted

"ew." Cari couldn't help her noise of disgust. "you should leave" she said looking out into the huge window in her room seeing the sun coming up.

"seriously?!" Pete said sitting up in the bed.

"yeah"

"fucking fine Cari! you could of just saved me some embarrassment and I could of just went home! or better yet I shouldn't of ever begged you to go on the fucking date." he snarled as he got out of the bed and got dressed.

"your an Idiot! that's what you get for making me go on a damned date with you in the first place!" Cari said getting her bra and underwear on.

"too bad I didn't know you were such a bitch!" he said walking out of the bedroom with cari following him to the door.

"you fucking stalked me Pete. your just a creepy old guy!" she screamed. "whats the the matter Pete? Isn't this what you wanted?!" she said with a mocking tome

"Go to hell! you know this isn't what I wanted! I liked you, up until about 2 minutes ago when I discovered you were a fucking bitch!" he said walking out the door and slamming it behind him. Cari was stunned for a moment and didn't move. "he thinks I'm a bitch? I'll figure out a way to show him bitch. Cari collapsed onto her couch and once again buried her head in the pillows not wanting to see the sun rise from behind her. she began to feel woozy from staying up all night and the after effects of the wine and fell asleep.

Cari woke up to her phone going off and groaned as she pulled it from somewhere in the couch where it must have fallen. she looked at it as it said it was Pete. she groaned again before answering.

"what the hell do you want?" she answered.

"for you to hang out with me." Pete answered.

"didn't you learn your lesson the first time?"

"no. now hang out with me."

"no" Cari replied

"hang out with me"

"why?" she asked.

"I want you to meet my friends" he said. she groaned again.

"damn it Pete."

"do it."

"fine. when and where?" she asked sleepily.

"two hours it will be dinner at my buddy Patrick's Chicago house. I'll text you the directions."

"kay," she replied then hung up. she stomped into her bathroom and got into the shower in disbelief she was actually doing this. what was wrong with him? she settled on thinking that he was just super stupid.
Sign up to rate and review this story