Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > the girl that you love

daddy said you gotta show off the thunder

by meesheemooroo 1 review

Emily and Patrick have an appointment. what will Patrick think of seeing his child?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2014-02-17 - 1969 words - Complete

0Unrated
I woke up to Andy and Patrick telling me to wake up and shaking me.

"No guys! I still feel so tired." I groaned.

"I'm sorry Em, but you have to get up" I herd Andy's groggy soft voice say.

"come on honey, its the day we get to see our baby, besides were home." I herd Patrick say. My head shot up hitting it on the top of the bunk.

"yeah honey, get up!" Pete called mockingly from somewhere else on the bus, I could hear his laughing.

"careful Em, there's a bunk up there" Andy teased. Patrick took my hand and helped me out of the bunk.

"morning Em." Patrick said cheerfully which was way different from his behavior yesterday. I just went with it because if we had to do this, it might as well be done with grace.

"go get dressed Em we have a while, but I was just really exited and ready for this." Patrick beamed a smile at me.

"I'm exited too!" I said going over to my suitcase and digging through them to find some good clothes, there were so many I got from my birthday. I ran into the bathroom and closed the door.

"don't pee! the doctor told me to tell you not to pee before the appointment" he called through the door.

"why?" I called back sliding on a pair of jeans.

"they said something about it being able to see the baby better." he called back.

"oh, ok" I said putting on a dark blue shirt. I quickly put on some make up and sun glasses. I got out of the bathroom and dug some mint green flats from my suitcase.

"Trick, I'm ready" I called randomly not knowing where he'd gone.

"kay" he said appearing from no where holding some keys. we exited the bus and a wave of summer heat hit my body making me feel a little sick. we walked a few steps behind the bus to a black BMW with tinted windows. he held the passenger door open for me and got into the drivers seat. I felt like I was being rushed to the car for some reason. I looked at the window to see the bus taking off.

"Their going to the hotel. so its me and you today. they made me promise I would update them on things with the baby though. sorry I rushed you out here by the way, I just didn't want to be caught by anyone. I'm kinda on Paparazzi high alert since your pregnant, they can get pretty pushy-shovey and brutal." he smiled. "so how are you feeling?"

"not good actually." I said while rhythmically tapping my foot on the ground to keep my mind off how sic I was feeling. I looked behind us and another car like ours was right behind us.

"yup, were being followed." he said looking into his rear view mirror" The thought make me feel even more sick. "don't worry, its the good kind of being followed. I thought we might need some help, just encase" he winked.


"a body guard? really Patrick?" I laughed.

"hey, you can't blame a guy for being careful, especially with his family." he said. I looked at him and smiled. He had on a grey button up short sleeved shirt with what looked like a white pattern in the shape of little feathers on it his sunglasses were hung on the collar. he was wearing black jeans and some black and white Nike's. I suddenly sat up in my seat and grabbed him up in a hug as he was driving. he looked at me with a smile and began to laugh.

"what are you doing em?" he laughed while trying to steer. he kissed the top of my head as he glanced at me attached in a hug at his side.

"your shirt was screaming hug me" I giggled.

"then I think I need to wear this shirt more often. I breathed in the sweet scent of his skin mixed with his cologne.

"I love you so much" I mumbled into his side. he put his arm around me the best as he could and drove with one hand.

"I love you too, and I always will." he said.

"good." was all I said as I sat back down in my seat.

"seriously, that hug better not be the only one I get today" he joked.

"I very much doubt it will be" I laughed.

"you look nice today, by the way."

"you always look nice, and smell nice fancy man." I said with a smile. he looks at me

"fancy man? nothing about me is fancy." he smiles.

"well, maybe your not fancy, but your just to pretty" I smiled a big wide smile at him.

"I'm pretty? thanks for just bursting my masculine bubble" he laughed. "I think you would be more well into the category of pretty more than I would be"

"awwwww! Patrick thinks I'm pretty!" I smile teasingly seeing the blush forming on his cheeks.

"awww! now hes blushing at his fiance!" I say in the same voice.

"your just embarrassing me in front of my friends" he laughs. I look around the empty car for dramatic effect.

"woah, sorry. I didn't know." I say with a straight face.

"well you do now." he smiles.

"we have to stop acting like kids right now, we are after all on our way to be have an ultra sound to see or kid, remember?" I joke.

"wait let me put on my best I'm a serious dad face." he said then scrunches up his nose and furrows up his brows.

"nope, still too cute." I say.

"that's it. our kid will be so unbearably cute that no one will be able to look at him or her, everyone will just like die if they even try."

"that sounds horrible. Don't wish that on our kid!" I joke.

"I'm just saying" his voice got all high in defense "It could happen."

"I'd like to see your medical research on this Mr.Stump"

"well Mrs.Stump, that research has proved in conclusive, because I am currently driving and Can't pullout my phone to Google it. But were here so I'll just ask the doctor" he laughs then gets out of the car walking over to my side to help me out.

"I really have to pee Patrick." I whisper to him as he walks me quickly into the building.

"It'll be a minute I think, so go sit down and I'll check us in." he whispered back as we walked into the very lavish waiting room. I go sit down and watch him talk to the receptionist with his hands in his pockets. she handed him a clipboard and he came over to sit down next to me.

"you have to fill this out" he said handing it to me along with a pen. I look at it and start filling in the answers.

"are you nervous?" he asks fiddling his fingers together.

"a little. but what is there to be scared of the doctor looking at the ultrasound and saying 'woah! sorry, your baby's a dragon"

"no I mean like what if something is... wrong with the baby." he said looking down at is fiddling hands. I suddenly got what he meant. I look at him knowing what to say.

"I think if something felt wrong I'd kinda know or something" I said sweetly reassuring him.

"you would?" he asked looking at me.

"yeah, its like mother's intuition, or something." I said continuing the paper work. "It will be okay sweetie, I promise. My left hand gabs on to his hand as I write with my right. he rubs his thumb over my hand making me feel nothing but happiness. when I'm done with the paper work he takes it back up to the receptionist and flashes her a smile before returning.

"she said it shouldn't be too much longer" he said.

"oh good, because I have to pee so bad right now." I said and he smiled. and like clock work a lady calls for us.

"Miss Law and Mr. Stump." she called.

"don't worry, we'll change that soon." he whispered to me. we followed the lady back to one of the may rooms with a patient's table and a standing device with q monitor attached to it.

"Alright Miss Law I'm going to have you tuck this paper a bit into the front of the pants with most of it hanging out the front so the jell for the ultrasound doesn't get onto your pants." the lady smiled. I did as I was told with Patrick standing nervously beside me.

"And if I can have you lay down on the bed and roll your shirt up for me." she asked. Patrick helped me onto the patients table and I again did as the lady asked.

"now I'm going to put this jell on your belly. Its not cold, I promise." she smiles then squirts a good amount of clear jell on my stomach and it was surprisingly warm. she begins moving the ultrasound tool through the jell on my stomach. I look up at Patrick looming over me to see the monitor.

"uh oh guys" she said disappointingly. Patrick went into full panic mode.

"Is there something wrong." he asked terrified.

"oh! nope there's your baby!" she said. "oh and your bladder is about ready to burst!" she laughs. Patrick and I both focus on the screen to see what looks like a little bouncing bean.

"our child looks like a hyperactive kidney bean" I say with a laugh, tears start to fill my eyes.

"you defiantly have your selves a little wild rock star in there, just like dad." the lady smiles moving the wand around.

"so what do you think Patrick?" I said then looked up yo see him smiling and tears running down his face.

"this is amazing." he said in awe.

"wait, it gets better! you guys get pictures!" the lady squeals and pulls out the ultrasound pictures and hands them to Patrick. he wipes his eyes with his wrist pulling up his glasses to do so before he takes them from her.

"the doctor will be in in a moment to talk to you guys." the lady said. we thank her before she leaves the room.

"oh my gosh, were having a baby!" he said with a huge smile on his face and tears in his eyes. we sat down in the seats in the room and he held my hand. not even a minute later there was a knock on the door and a man about Pete's age walked in.

"hey guys, I'm doctor Allen." he said shaking both of our hands. "and incidentally I'm the doctor's son that delivered you Mr. Stump" he said with a smile as he sat down on a rolly chair in front of us.

"where are you guys planning to have the baby?" he asks.

"Probably in L.A." Patrick said.

"any thought to a doctor for delivery?" he asked us.

"well, I came here to ask you to deliver the baby, my mom wanted me to do it. I would like to fly you to L.A. for the last Trimester where Everything will be taken care of for you." Patrick tells Dr.Allen.

"looks like you guys have found yourselves a doctor to deliver your baby!" he sais.

"thank you" Patrick said with a smile.

"so Emily. hows your morning sickness doing, if you've had any?" he said cheerfully.

"honestly, I think its getting better."

"your two months and three days today, so things should start looking up soon as far as that's concerned."
Sign up to rate and review this story