Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Fandom Town

Chapter 1

by HeyArdenW 0 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Romance - Characters: Draco,Ginny,Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2014-02-17 - Updated: 2014-02-17 - 390 words

-1Cliche
"Ve! Ludwig I'm so excited we've moved so close to both of our brothers!"Feliciano says unpacking and hanging up some of his art.
"I suppose it is very exciting Feli... I'm just not used to such a urban environment.” Ludwig replied. Only three weeks ago they were living on the family farm in another country. Looking out the window, the tall ,blond , newlywed sees a couple approaching the door.One was a blonde girl with glasses and the other was a boy with shaggy hair holding a tray of blue cookies. They had wedding bands on and everything.there was a knock on the door. Feliciano went to open the door but Ludwig beats him to it knowing how Feli freaks out around strangers.
"Hello my name is Annabeth and this is my husband Percy.” Its so nice to have new neighbors, the blond girl, Annabeth said.
"When we saw your moving truck coming in Annie and I decided to make you cookies !" Percy says, giving Ludwig a plate of blue chocolate chip cookies.
"Zhey are blue.” he stated stupidly
"Most people are taken a little aback by Percy's love for blue food, but if you come over you will see most of the food in our pantry is normal colored." Annabeth says with a light laugh.
"Cookies?"Feliciano asks confused . He sees their hospitality and goes full Italian mode" Oh thank you so much! Here come on in I was about to throw on the stove some pasta, come on sit down for lunch!" He shouts dragging them in and bringing them to a makeshift table. As Feliciano was setting up for lunch a head of shaggy blond hair peeks through the door frame 
"Mom?dad? Can I just walk to band practice ?"
Annabeth turns her head
"Oh Luke honey we can drive you."she turns to find her husband chatting animatedly with a certain brunet .she sighs and goes to get him
"So vhat is your bands name ?" Ludwig asks Luke
"It's called Adversity Till Death! We worked really hard on it." Luke looks at his parents who were now talking about architecture and Greco-roman styles with Feliciano . He laughs" I think our families just became friends!" 
Ludwig smiles as Luke bolts out the door with a guitar strapped to his back.He likes their new friends.
Sign up to rate and review this story