Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Baby

They Say Vision

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Keisha thinks back on when Rose first came to live with her after she's gone away to Chicago with Pete.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2014-02-20 - 584 words - Complete

0Unrated
They Say Vision:

-Keisha-

I sat down in the kitchen all worn out. My Rosy's gone away to Chicago. The house feels so empty now. I lowered my head in my hands. I knew this day would come, but I didn't want it to. I don't know what to do with myself anymore. The ticking clock in the background helps to cool my head. I need to calm down for a second. However, my heart won't really let me do so. I let myself remember the first time Rose came to live with me.

She was ten years old then. Her parents were divorcing at the time. I shook my head as I remembered my younger brother. He's a dope that can't really keep it in his pants. Last time I checked, he has eight children between six different women. Word is that this seventh one he's with is currently pregnant with his ninth child. Rose and Davis don't even have the same mother. I tried to push my younger brother out my head. I'm getting off on a tangent here. Just thinking about him annoys me.

Anyway, the relationship broke up over my brother's cheating. Rose's mother went back to Barbados while they were finishing up their divorce. The family argued about my niece's fate. That child didn't know anyone in Barbados and I would rather eat broken glass than let her live with her father. So, I took it upon myself to take her out of New York to Miami. At first, she innocently didn't understand what was going on. I didn't want to tell her until she was settled in Miami. After the first week, she asked when her parents were going to come stay with her. At first, I didn't know how to break it down to her. Finally, I broke down and took her the truth.

I chuckled as I remembered what happened next. Boy did she throw such a fit. Knowing this was a tough time on her, I let her get it out of her system at first. Looking back, she looked kind of cute with her fits. Overtime, she got used to her new life and came to love Miami and living with me. When Davis came along, things became livelier around the house. I didn't mind it; I was just happy to not be alone anymore.

The smile on my face began to fade away. Now, Rose is gone away with Peter. She's pregnant with his child and he decided to step up unlike my brother with his various mothers of his children. Naturally, I was upset about this at first. My niece has such a bright future ahead of her. I didn't want her to make a stop mistake like this. However, Peter took me aside and spoke with me after the magazine company's little Christmas party. He assured me that Rose would be taken care of. I still don't really think this is a good idea, but I have to let her go. She and Peter left this morning. Rose promised to call me as soon as they make it to Chicago. I only hope they are doing the right thing. I sighed and lifted my head.

Another terrifying thought just crossed my mind. I figured that Rose would leave me, but now so sudden. Pretty soon, Davis will thebe grown and leave me too. I will be all alone again. I shook my head as I trembled.

They Call Me the Wanderer
Sign up to rate and review this story