Categories > Anime/Manga > Vampire Knight > I love you, Zero

Chapter 11

by Deception 0 reviews

after 4yrs Yuuki comes back

Category: Vampire Knight - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-02-20 - 469 words - Complete

0Unrated
As I walked down to breakfast I had this feeling that something is wrong. Even though I won’t fall to a Level-E anymore I was still worried about Zero, Zeki, Hanabusa and Yori. I was thinking about Zero when I heard Kaname Ruka and Akatsuki so I stayed out of sight and listened to what they were saying. “Where can Yuuki and Hanabusa be?”

Ruka wondered as she looked around. I stood frozen with fear I thought that he wouldn’t find us here yet. “I don’t know but when we find them I’ll ask him.” Akatsuki replied with a shrug. I couldn’t move my feet to take me away from them. What if he kills Zero in order to keep me? After they moved on I could move again, I ran to my room as fast as I could. I sat on my bed when I held my head an image flashed through my head of a little girl in a cage.

“I’m sorry, please I’m scared.” She cried out. I held my head in my hands I opened my eyes and I saw blood everywhere I was now scared. “Why is this happening?” Then Trixie’s words came to mind. “Pureblood twins are the rarest and most powerful of vampire twins so when the curse starts on them, they can hear the past of all vampires and hunters from the start as hunters and vampires all the way to now.”

I then heard the front door open and close, “Yuuki are you here?” Called Zero from downstairs I wanted to reply but I couldn’t. I was rooted to the spot because I was scared that I would drown in the blood filled room if I did. Then I heard the girl speaking again. “Please I’m scared, that the nasty vampire hunter will devour me.”She pleaded she was in a room filled with hungry hunters. The blood began to rise, I wanted to scream but I couldn’t.

What if Kaname heard me call for Zero? I just stood as the blood rose higher to my waist. I close my eyes and the room in no longer filled with blood. I then heard my door and I saw Kaname in the door way, I backed away from him scared “No, stay away Please.” I begged him I shut my eyes and hung my head in my hands. When I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up and saw Zero worried about me. “Yuuki are you a

lright?” I was scared what was happening to me. “I’m fine Zero.” I smiled. “What did the hunter association want?” “They want me to find who they call the Pureblood deceiver princess to talk.” He replied with a slight shrug.
Sign up to rate and review this story